TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cell Phones - Advice

fixyurdivot

Ok, let me start this thread by stating that I was raised on these phones.  In fact, this may have been our phone 😆.

image.png.a218ba933e0920a59c4e3c42db634313.png

So in 2016, when I retired and no longer had my company cell phone, the wife and I purchased an ATT monthly plan (then called Go Phone) along with a pair of Moto E Gen 2 phones.  They have served our needs quite well but are now starting to have issues.  My (non-replaceable) battery won't work below ~75% charge, and my wife's has some goofy swipe to unlock screen that, despite our best efforts, cannot be reset.  Our monthly prepay is $35/phone and that includes unlimited talk/text, international calling, and 10GB data/mo with rollover.  

I would categorize us as VERY LOW end cell phone users.  In my case, I do use several Apps that seem to be taxing the 1GB ram, 5.5 GB useable storage (ShotScope V2 and my Volunteer FD Notification/Response system), and I plan to start using the Shot Tracer app.

We haven't stayed current on all the cell phone developments or plans.  ATT works well enough in our area and where we travel.  I'm going to contact the ATT store in Bozeman today and likely talk to some youngster who will be chuckling behind his/her breath as I ask my "old person" questions.

So I'm throwing this out to any on the forum who are phone savvy.  Should we move away from Android?  What is the minimum processor speed and storage size we should consider?  Other things to consider?

Thanks

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Apple fan boy, but take a look at iPhone SE. May fit your needs and very easy to use. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I carry both an android (my personal phone) and an IPhone (work phone). If you aren’t big in apps then there isn’t a huge difference between the 2 for me.  There are apps that aren’t available on both.  For me personally I will be getting rid of my android when my plan is up but that is strictly due to not needing it anymore with the work phone.  

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I'll just say that my family "tech support" calls from my parents and my in-laws dropped drastically when 3 out of the 4 of them went with iPhones. 

😄 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I am an Android user but I have found apple phones to just be a bit more stable. Either way as an Android fan gotta throw it there the Pixel 4A this is there cheaper model that will likely work very well for your needs. It's similar in price to the iPhone SE.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I was a longtime Android user and swore for the longest time that I'd never buy Apple because their hardware always lags (spec wise), but then I got tired of every Android phone feeling like a worthless piece of junk after about a year or two of use. I'm not talking cheap phones either, I'm talking about flagship phones. I also hated that every time a device was paid off, and I went to sell or trade-in for an upgrade that the resale value simply wasn't there. Eventually, smartphone tech reached a point where the differences were mostly intangible (and remain that way in many aspects IMO). So, I bought my first iPhone - the iPhone 6 or 6s (can't really remember) and I've never looked back. The platform is more stable and better supported with OS updates compared to Android despite the efforts that have been made to decrease the amount of OS fragmentation. OEMs of Android phones still tend to beat out Apple in terms of hardware, but on a budget (and taking into consideration your technological prowess - or lack thereof), I would say you're more likely to get a better experience from an iPhone such as the iPhone SE as several have suggested.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Another Android fan here and have to agree with @ejgaudette about the Pixel 4A. It's a good simple phone that will do everything you need it to do. As a bonus, check out GoogleFi as a provider.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Appreciate the feedback guys 👍.  I do see that the iPhone SE and Pixel 4a get best value reviews.  Both are a significant step up from my Moto E 2 Gen and likely have way more tech than I need.  Another top rated phone is the Moto G Power - but holy hell is it HUGE. One thing I'm seeing is that the size of phones has really increased. It's hard to find any well know brands offering anything close to my 4.5" screen. The iPhone SE does come pretty close at 4.7".  

We got the Moto E's as part of a promotional plan and they were only $30.  I can't believe I have to spend 10x that for a replacement 😲.

32 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

We got the Moto E's as part of a promotional plan and they were only $30.  I can't believe I have to spend 10x that for a replacement 😲.

Yeah companies started seeing the money comes from selling the phones and less from the plans so no great deals like that on phones any more, you pay full freight on those. Of course they are not losing money on the plans of course.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I used to purchase Android flagships as well, until I realized... I only use the phone for messaging and calling... don't even play games anymore.

My current phone is the motorola ONE... gets constant OS updates and needs what I need without issues... price tag was about $150 without a mobile plan... with that price tag, I won't feel bad if I have to replace it after 1-2 years.

You might notice some lag when surfing badly written websites (with tons of pop-ups, high-res photos, etc...), but I can live with it.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

1 hour ago, Kanoito said:

I used to purchase Android flagships as well, until I realized... I only use the phone for messaging and calling... don't even play games anymore.

My current phone is the motorola ONE... gets constant OS updates and needs what I need without issues... price tag was about $150 without a mobile plan... with that price tag, I won't feel bad if I have to replace it after 1-2 years.

You might notice some lag when surfing badly written websites (with tons of pop-ups, high-res photos, etc...), but I can live with it.

Well, were it not for my battery issue, I'd just stick with the existing phone.  It works just fine for my use.  The only real issue is the rather small amount of memory and that I'm basically tapped out using the few apps I have.  It looks like most all the latest phones have at least 2x more memory - most 4x or more.  I just looked at the Moto One's and they are too large.  I'm also now realizing that much of this size increase is owed to the fact that cell phones are as much camera as they are communication.  

14 hours ago, Shankster said:

Another vote for the IPhone SE.  My wife has one and loves it.

takes great photos, has some memory, and can do anything you need it to... and probably more.

And yet another vote for iPhone SE. We switched to Apple when my Blackberry went south on me a few years ago. Being retired I want system reliability and simplicity at a reasonable cost - hence I didn't consider the other iPhones. I currently use a 6 , my wife has a new SE that I occasionally use and I'm getting ready to purchase an SE as well. 

The curmudeon in me can't believe how much people are spending on phones - I just saw the price on Samsung's new folding phone - $2K. Really? I can buy lots of golf stuff for that brick that's going to be outdated in 2 yrs. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I switched to android quite a few year ago because I didn't like Apple locking my phone up, Android is much more user enhanced I can do whatever I want to do. If your not tech savvy though I would say go with apple. My parents use apple and have no problems. If your into having a bunch of apps and personalizations get the Android. Just my 2 cents.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

This little guy has my attention.  It packs a lot of memory, uses current Android OS, is waterproof, weather proof, and doubles as a walkie-talkie.

https://www.unihertz.com/atom-xl.html

Anyone looked at or using this phone?

On 10/4/2020 at 9:25 AM, fixyurdivot said:

Ok, let me start this thread by stating that I was raised on these phones.  In fact, this may have been our phone 😆.

image.png.a218ba933e0920a59c4e3c42db634313.png

So in 2016, when I retired and no longer had my company cell phone, the wife and I purchased an ATT monthly plan (then called Go Phone) along with a pair of Moto E Gen 2 phones.  They have served our needs quite well but are now starting to have issues.  My (non-replaceable) battery won't work below ~75% charge, and my wife's has some goofy swipe to unlock screen that, despite our best efforts, cannot be reset.  Our monthly prepay is $35/phone and that includes unlimited talk/text, international calling, and 10GB data/mo with rollover.  

I would categorize us as VERY LOW end cell phone users.  In my case, I do use several Apps that seem to be taxing the 1GB ram, 5.5 GB useable storage (ShotScope V2 and my Volunteer FD Notification/Response system), and I plan to start using the Shot Tracer app.

We haven't stayed current on all the cell phone developments or plans.  ATT works well enough in our area and where we travel.  I'm going to contact the ATT store in Bozeman today and likely talk to some youngster who will be chuckling behind his/her breath as I ask my "old person" questions.

So I'm throwing this out to any on the forum who are phone savvy.  Should we move away from Android?  What is the minimum processor speed and storage size we should consider?  Other things to consider?

Thanks

Memory is the biggest factor for me when picking a new phone since the operating system would already be up-to-date. I take a TON of pictures, so 256g minimum for me. I had the original Droid phone, and enjoyed it ok, and the new Samsung phones take AMAZING pictures, but I won’t switch from Apple just because of security, bugs, apps, etc. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

9 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

And yet another vote for iPhone SE. We switched to Apple when my Blackberry went south on me a few years ago. Being retired I want system reliability and simplicity at a reasonable cost - hence I didn't consider the other iPhones. I currently use a 6 , my wife has a new SE that I occasionally use and I'm getting ready to purchase an SE as well. 

The curmudeon in me can't believe how much people are spending on phones - I just saw the price on Samsung's new folding phone - $2K. Really? I can buy lots of golf stuff for that brick that's going to be outdated in 2 yrs. 

I’m rocking the 7plus still.  I would still have the 6, but I had it in my pocket while working on an engine and bent it... braced a BFW (Big F...ing Wrench) on it while torquing some stuff down to 450nm.. didn’t hold up to well to that abuses It still works, the kids use it to make stop motion videos, but it is tricky to get it to unlock sometimes.

You're going to have a tough time finding an Android phone with a small screen these days.  It seems most OEMs are going bigger.  I'm dyed-in-the-wool Android (Moto G7), but my family is all Apple.  My daughter has the new SE and loves it.  Replaced her old 6.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

Just pulled the trigger on the Pixel 4A and Caseology Vault case. More $$ than I really wanted to spend but it had the best reviews/bang for the $$, among the smallest, and most believe will get Google OS upgrade support into Android V12 (Google giving consideration for its late release).  

Thanks for all the input!

We're PC users (not Mac), but we're Apple all the way with iPhones & iPads - and the integrate fine with PCs. Apple isn't perfect, none of them are, but they respect your privacy FAR more than Android or anything Google. We've been iPhone users for 6 years and iPad users for 9 - and it's as Apple says "it just works" ALL the time. I have nothing against Samsung or other hardware providers, we just steer away from Google as much as possible.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

Hope your 4A works out well for you @fixyurdivot. My girlfriend is looking at upgrading maybe this year off her plan, and that's near the top of the list. I was almost a Pixel guy myself last year, until I found a killer deal on Note 10 at Costco.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 1:23 PM, Berg Ryman said:

Hope your 4A works out well for you @fixyurdivot. My girlfriend is looking at upgrading maybe this year off her plan, and that's near the top of the list. I was almost a Pixel guy myself last year, until I found a killer deal on Note 10 at Costco.

So far so good.  The phone to phone data transfer took about 20 minutes and everything was there.  It linked to the car hands free and, other than some slightly different gestures getting to/from various screens, not a whole lot different than the Moto E.  

My challenge now is setting up a spare charge connector/cable.  If you think the golfing industry is "standards challenged" then you haven't delved into the abyss that is electronics power accessories... GOOD GRIEF 🤨.  Apparently Google, more so than others, is finicky about aftermarket cables & connectors.  Naturally, using their twice the price products are the way to go.  Some will work, but with throttled charge rates and some not at all (or reportedly even discharge 😬).

I'm now spending time researching what options I have for the USB C style.  My wife's immediate reaction when hooked up the Google provided wall outlet and cable... "are you kidding me, we can't use these old style?" (for which we have a half dozen).

If we have any forum members who are smartphone savvy, and know which aftermarket brands are reliable, please let me know.  Thus far, it looks likes ANKER products and Amazonbasics fit the bill.

13 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

So far so good.  The phone to phone data transfer took about 20 minutes and everything was there.  It linked to the car hands free and, other than some slightly different gestures getting to/from various screens, not a whole lot different than the Moto E.  

My challenge now is setting up a spare charge connector/cable.  If you think the golfing industry is "standards challenged" then you haven't delved into the abyss that is electronics power accessories... GOOD GRIEF 🤨.  Apparently Google, more so than others, is finicky about aftermarket cables & connectors.  Naturally, using their twice the price products are the way to go.  Some will work, but with throttled charge rates and some not at all (or reportedly even discharge 😬).

I'm now spending time researching what options I have for the USB C style.  My wife's immediate reaction when hooked up the Google provided wall outlet and cable... "are you kidding me, we can't use these old style?" (for which we have a half dozen).

If we have any forum members who are smartphone savvy, and know which aftermarket brands are reliable, please let me know.  Thus far, it looks likes ANKER products and Amazonbasics fit the bill.

When I go to aftermarket Anker is normally where I start.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Thus far, it looks likes ANKER products and Amazonbasics fit the bill.

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

When I go to aftermarket Anker is normally where I start.

I have spare Anker cords for our Pixels and they work fine with them.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

2 minutes ago, MattF said:

I have spare Anker cords for our Pixels and they work fine with them.

How about a USB-C / USB-A cable for use in the car or from laptop?  ANKER doesn't offer any short ones like this and that would stow nice in the Expedition charge tray.

image.png.f2c953cf6a1333cd2ec438d98dab2b5b.png

My other option is using an adapter and finding a short cable.  From what I'm reading, using these style power connections in the car will just charge slower than the OEM "Fast Charge" wall outlet w/cable.

image.png.94f11b517fa9f24788330307869dfc1b.png

3 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

How about a USB-C / USB-A cable for use in the car or from laptop?  ANKER doesn't offer any short ones like this and that would stow nice in the Expedition charge tray.

My other option is using an adapter and finding a short cable.  From what I'm reading, using these style power connections in the car will just charge slower than the OEM "Fast Charge" wall outlet w/cable.

Look at Aukey. Have had good results from them.

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

20 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I think the shortest I found was 3'.

I got this one for my wife, it comes in varying lengths and works well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CZVEUIE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

In the bag:

Bag: