Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Steadfast Golf Driver Shaft?

GregB135

I purchased one of these shafts a few weeks ago to try after reading all of this, and hearing the general hype - 

I was not pleased. Just a plain black shaft with no logo's, and some sort of off brand Tour Velvet grip. Didn't offer any type of benefit over my current gamer - too heavy, and could tell immediately that I picked up a lot of spin the way the ball was ballooning vs my normal piercing flight. 

Largest disappointment is the customer service. The support email link they give is dead and although the website says 'Satisfaction Guaranteed', there is no real guarantee except for that they will ship you a shaft in the mail once you pay them.  

I wanted a return after less than 10 swings, as I was not satisfied, but it seems more like it will now be passed around my group of friends and eventually end up bouncing around the trunk of my car. 

Don't buy this, put the $ towards new wedges instead. 

I agree with most of you here.  I wasn't impressed with the shaft either.  Their claims are unfounded.  I'm not too upset by it, as I have a plethora of shafts just sitting around collecting dust, so what's one more.  I'm just glad they didn't talk me into a 3 wood shaft at the same time.  Nothing has been able to replace my Attas Cooool shaft.  I'm hoping that the Ventus Blue will though!  😉

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

• 2 weeks later...

So it’s been a little over 3 months since I installed the stiff flex steadfast shaft on my driver. Again, I got it “raw”, and scuffed the tip before installing my titleist shaft adapter. I haven’t had one problem with the shaft at all. My playing partners admire my shot shaping ability with this shaft, as I’ve become quite accustomed to it now. I can really work the drives, straight, fade, or the new love of mine, the rolling draw. The one thing I’ve noticed is I can really “go for it”!  Swinging without caution used to result in a wicked slice. Now I’m long and predictable, in control. I’ve realistically gained an additional 15-20 yards. I just ordered a 3 wood shaft today, and I noticed the company appears to have moved from Missouri to Florida. I’m hoping the fairway shaft performs as well as the driver, as my “going for it” goes from a knowing fade to an excessive slice. I’d like to be able to set up to the ball pretty much the same as I do my driver, and just change club face angle to shape shots vs worrying about how far forward the ball must be in my stance to determine desired shot shaping. 

917D Driver

917F 3W

TS2 hybrid 19&21 degrees

T300 5i - PW

Cleavland 50, 56, 60 Wedges

Scotty fastback 1.5

Snell MTB-X or Pro V1

• 3 weeks later...

I just tried the driver shaft on my Ping G30 Driver.  All I can say is wow.  My drives went straight and long.  I was driving around 280 yds consistently.  I was very pleased that I bought the shaft for my Sim2 3 wood.  :)  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 5:51 AM, GregB135 said:

Is anyone playing one of these? https://steadfastgolf.com/

Wondering if anyone has put their straighter/longer claim to the test. At $99 right now is it worth a shot?

Great shaft for my 95 mph swing, DONT RELY ON CUSTOMER SERVICE , ITS A MAN AND A WOMAN RUNNING THE RETURN DEPT, CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT, AND SUPPOSE TO ANSWER THE PHONE WHICH HASNT HAPPENED IN 20 TRIES……..

I am 69 yrs old playing to a 9 handicap. I have 60+ years experience playing.  My swing speed is around 80+. I epoxied my Taylormade tip myself. It has held securely for 20+ rounds.

My results so far are impressive  for me. The drives are going where I aim the shot...over 90% of fairways hit and I've picked up another 10+ yards. For an older guy, I'm hitting it 250 yards down the middle and couldn't be happier with my senior shaft!!

• 8 months later...

Tried 1, 3, 5 in senior flex on cally '21 driver, mizzy 5 & 7 woods.  Results were not good initially.  I added weight to the driver and butt trimmed from 45 to 44.5 and that did the trick.  Only couple rounds since adjusting but kicked my Accra fx 2 shaft out of my bag.  Wanna try the lady flex also and still working with the 3 & 5.

• 2 weeks later...

This company.. shesh.. train wreck products just stick with the tried and true..

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

'm going to try one of their Jupiter 1 driver shafts as soon as I get my hands on a Callaway Epic Mas driver to install it in. Test results with off center hits is very impressive and shows how a low torque shaft can give you straighter drives compared to higher torque shafts. When I was fit for a driver shaft 2 years ago I got much tigher shot patterns when I hit balals with a low torque shaft compared to a mid torque shaft. 59% fairways hit went up to 89% hit with the low torque shaft in a Ping 440 Max driver head. Now I just need to find a nice Epic Max driver head at a good price to get this project started. Anyone have one for sale? Right handed either 10.5 or 12* would be good. 

All my clubs are custom built with aftermarket shafts that have been spine and FLO aligned for max performance every swing. 

TXG Group Ian + ( Matt as the figurant driver ) tested the Steadfast S shaft ( it’s on YouTube ) and Matt did not get better results on distance ( shorter ), dispersion not better and admitted that the shaft was more heavy to lift up…needed some + efforts. Ian’s comment was in conclusion….for the money you get a 99$ shaft value and for some golfers it’s ok but for the majority of golfers get a fitting. 

I ordered an R shaft this day and see on my Ping G-400 how it’s performing. Remember the (in)-famous Pyramid putter years back, promising a 5 stroke less per round of golf….it is still a dream and the Pyramid putter has been burned in a country fireplace. Testing the truth from a far away gentleman is priceless in this fast social media world.

A. Andrus, Montreal, Canada

On 3/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, IONEPUTT said:

'm going to try one of their Jupiter 1 driver shafts as soon as I get my hands on a Callaway Epic Mas driver to install it in. Test results with off center hits is very impressive and shows how a low torque shaft can give you straighter drives compared to higher torque shafts. When I was fit for a driver shaft 2 years ago I got much tigher shot patterns when I hit balals with a low torque shaft compared to a mid torque shaft. 59% fairways hit went up to 89% hit with the low torque shaft in a Ping 440 Max driver head. Now I just need to find a nice Epic Max driver head at a good price to get this project started. Anyone have one for sale? Right handed either 10.5 or 12* would be good. 

Wait you haven’t even tried the shafts from the company and you were trying to use them as an example to prove other guys wrong?

image.png.3065bdc91108c9f84daa01fb4f7c0b96.png

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

On 4/23/2021 at 12:07 AM, rlb4 said:

Seems like Steadfast has disappeared from responding in this thread. Not a good sign.

Seems they've gone the "set up fake profiles with fake awesome reviews" route.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

2 hours ago, AH1980MN said:

Seems they've gone the "set up fake profiles with fake awesome reviews" route.

It wouldn't be the first time such a tactic has been used but damn it would be disappointing.

Ping G430 Max 10.5*

Ping G430 SFT 3 wood and Ping G430 HL 7 wood SR flex

Ping G430 4,5,6,7 hybrids  SR flex

Cleveland Launcher XL Halo 8,9,P,G, SW irons   A Flex

Cleveland Smart Sole S wedge  A Flex

Cobra Nova putter

have to believe the main reason Steadfast Golf is no longer posting on this site is that when they post test data that shows how their shafts perform better than others in the test, all that anyone here does is say it's a bunch of garbage. If now one here can post real test data and only post what they "Think" is true, then I for one do NOT blame Steadfast for not posting here again. It's a complete waste of their time if real test data is ignored by those that post here. 

All my clubs are custom built with aftermarket shafts that have been spine and FLO aligned for max performance every swing. 

blackngold_blood    You post that I have not even tried one of their shafts and yet I use their data to say why others are wrong.  The reason I used their data is that it completely agrees with my own test data using a "Low" torque compared to three other "Mid? torque shafts made by the same company. When I get a shot pattern that is HALF the size using the low torque shaft as what I got using a mid torque shaft of the same flex, weigt and model. I do NOT have to go by what others are posting on this site, i just go by the test data and use what works best in my driver. 

42 minutes ago, IONEPUTT said:

blackngold_blood    You post that I have not even tried one of their shafts and yet I use their data to say why others are wrong.  The reason I used their data is that it completely agrees with my own test data using a "Low" torque compared to three other "Mid? torque shafts made by the same company. When I get a shot pattern that is HALF the size using the low torque shaft as what I got using a mid torque shaft of the same flex, weigt and model. I do NOT have to go by what others are posting on this site, i just go by the test data and use what works best in my driver. 

Here is the darn problem with this statement. You straight up asked another member if he had done any tests himself to prove what he was saying then turn around and shout someone else’s test results because they are “similar” to what works for YOU before you have even tried them let alone tested them yourself.

There are plenty of people that have done their own tests and completely disagree with you. 

Your opinions are welcome here as are anyone else’s. That said this is not Twitter where you post something and say “Prove me Wrong!”  Enough negativity about this site. You are not being persecuted because others don’t agree with your opinions, in fact a few guys were asking questions to try to understand where you stood. 

Im Freaking Out!

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

If some one wants one of these trash shafts I will send you one. Has a tm tip. I got it for free. I actually have two because they sent me one and 3 swings in the tip came off. They didn’t even prep the tip. Then further inspection showed uneven layering of the carbon fiber and bubbles.

so I have two. Just hit me up. I will send it.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple diamond 10.5 Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood ; Callaway Paradym triple diamond 15 degree, Ventus black TR 7x

Apex UW 19 degree, Ventus black TR 8x

Utility Iron: Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility, Ventus blue HB 90X

Irons: Callaway Apex MB 5-PW, KBS $ taper 130x

Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 50, 54, 58, KBS $ taper 130x

Putter: Wilson Staff TM22, hand torched, KBS cutter putter shaft, Super stroke Pistol GT 1.0

blackngold_blood

There are plenty of people that have done their own tests and completely disagree with you.

You post this but I have yet to see any one posting their own test data. Many have posted what they "believe" is the case but no hands on test data has been posted here.

I'm sorry if posting test data from a shaft company that agrees with what I have found doing my own hands on testing shows. If that offends you I don't know what I can say to ease your pain.

I post test data that confirms my test data and you attack my point of view. What's wrong with this picture guy. 

Quigleyd

I just sent you a PM giving you my shipping address for those two Steadfast shafts you offered up. I'd be more than happy to try one or both in my Callaway drive I just ordered and be happy to tell you how they work for me. If either of the shafts is a S or X flex it should make for an interesting and useful test in my Callaway head.   Thank you for the offer and I'll let you know what my test result show.

Don. 

2 hours ago, IONEPUTT said:

blackngold_blood

You post this but I have yet to see any one posting their own test data. Many have posted what they "believe" is the case but no hands on test data has been posted here.

I'm sorry if posting test data from a shaft company that agrees with what I have found doing my own hands on testing shows. If that offends you I don't know what I can say to ease your pain.

I post test data that confirms my test data and you attack my point of view. What's wrong with this picture guy. 

You posted data/articles that share your views. So did others and you wanted their own data.

Well you haven’t posted any of your data either. You have said your dispersion is better with a low torque shaft in a fitting with TPT using their shafts. You have given us no names of shafts you have tested, no exact torque ratings, nothing. Just your word on the numbers and from everything I have read so far, that just isn’t good enough for me. 

I have been doing this for 20+ years too and I have yet to come to the conclusion that what you are shoveling has merit for everyone but only yourself.   You want others to show their own test data instead of talk but all you have done is talk.  Show copies of actually tests done or stop asking others to do it.

At this point you can reply and have the last word cuz I’m done wasting my time on someone that is “RIGHT” when everyone else is wrong.  

4 hours ago, IONEPUTT said:

I looked for your posted data but can't find it.   Would love to see your launch monitor numbers.  

I know I miss left so based on  TPT testing (https://tptgolf.com/learn/what-testing-reveals-about-torque/) I need a higher torque shaft to move my dispersion more to the right.  While I don't have screen captures,  this is what I see on the course and through my testing on a GC Quad.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Well you haven’t posted any of your data either. You have said your dispersion is better with a low torque shaft in a fitting with TPT using their shafts. You have given us no names of shafts you have tested, no exact torque ratings, nothing. Just your word on the numbers and from everything I have read so far, that just isn’t good enough for me. 

The shaft I tested and hit the best was the 15 LKP/LT/LW. Torque of this shaft is 3.3*.   With that shaft I hit 80% of fairways with the driver during the test using a Trackman at Club Champion using the Ping G400 Max head. The other three shafts were just different flex shafts of the same model. but with a Mid Torque value. The shaft Club Champion recommend was the  16LKP/MT which has a torque of 4.9*. Other TPT shafts use in the fitting were the 17LKP/MT, torque of 6.5*,  15LKP/MT  torque of 4.4*  With EACH of these other shafts I hit right at 50% of fairways due to the shot dispersion pattern being TWICE as wide left to right. During the fitting I also hit 12 balls with my driver with a 78 grams shaft with a torque of 1.8*. This was a 2005 Cleveland Launcher Comp that is no match for the new Ping G400 Max, which at the time was the MOST forgiving driver on the  market.  With my much older and much less forgiving driver I hit 9 of 12 Fairways for an average of 75%, much higher than what the three mid torque TPT models did. The shaft in my driver is the old Graman Limey  G840 if my memory is correct. I sure wish Gramsn was still making that excellent shaft so I could buy a few more of them. 

There is the data you asked for. One shafat with a torque of 3.3* and I hit 80% of fairways. Three other shafts with torque of 4.9*, 4.4* and 6.5* and I hit on average 50% with each of them.  My old Cleveland driver with a 1.8* torque shaft I hit 75% of fairways with a much less forgiving head. It would have been nice to try my Limey shaft in that more forgiving Ping G400 MaX head, but that was not possible as the Cleveland head has the old fashion epoxy in the shaft design. 

25 minutes ago, IONEPUTT said:

The shaft I tested and hit the best was the 15 LKP/LT/LW. Torque of this shaft is 3.3*.   With that shaft I hit 80% of fairways with the driver during the test using a Trackman at Club Champion using the Ping G400 Max head. The other three shafts were just different flex shafts of the same model. but with a Mid Torque value. The shaft Club Champion recommend was the  16LKP/MT which has a torque of 4.9*. Other TPT shafts use in the fitting were the 17LKP/MT, torque of 6.5*,  15LKP/MT  torque of 4.4*  With EACH of these other shafts I hit right at 50% of fairways due to the shot dispersion pattern being TWICE as wide left to right. During the fitting I also hit 12 balls with my driver with a 78 grams shaft with a torque of 1.8*. This was a 2005 Cleveland Launcher Comp that is no match for the new Ping G400 Max, which at the time was the MOST forgiving driver on the  market.  With my much older and much less forgiving driver I hit 9 of 12 Fairways for an average of 75%, much higher than what the three mid torque TPT models did. The shaft in my driver is the old Graman Limey  G840 if my memory is correct. I sure wish Gramsn was still making that excellent shaft so I could buy a few more of them. 

There is the data you asked for. One shafat with a torque of 3.3* and I hit 80% of fairways. Three other shafts with torque of 4.9*, 4.4* and 6.5* and I hit on average 50% with each of them.  My old Cleveland driver with a 1.8* torque shaft I hit 75% of fairways with a much less forgiving head. It would have been nice to try my Limey shaft in that more forgiving Ping G400 MaX head, but that was not possible as the Cleveland head has the old fashion epoxy in the shaft design. 

Ok now if you can’t re-read what you wrote and see that torque was not the only difference in shafts then that’s on you.  They are not only different torque ratings but different weights and flex. That’s 3 different variables not 1.  You cannot say with any certainty from what you just wrote that torque was the determining factor. 

Edit:

Im editing this to say I’m not gonna continue this conversation anymore. You are clearly set in your mind that torque is the answer for you and nobody is gonna change that. That’s fine but please please stop calling other member liars for not agreeing with you when you can clearly NOT prove them wrong. You have put yourself on the wrong side of some very well respected members here and there is nobody to blame but yourself. 

Goodbye and Good Luck sir

32 minutes ago, IONEPUTT said:

1.   I have never said I have been fit by TPT.  All I have said is I miss left and based on a TPT article I need more torque to move my dispersion pattern to the right.   

2.  what I am questioning is your claim that ALL golfers will get better dispersion with a low torque shaft.   I have disputed that claim by referencing a TPT article that states that not everyone needs a low torque shaft.  You say you have posted data to support this claim.  What you post is data about yourself.  I am not questioning that a low torque shaft works best for YOU.  

3.  Your data mentions fairways hit on a trackman at Club Champion and hitting 80%.  When I was fit at Champion it wasn't a "hole with fairways" it was a driving range.  The data showed dispersion off the centerline and not fairways hit.  

4.  As for my fitting and testing I don't look at torque value;  I look at metrics like ball speed,  launch angles, and dispersion as the club and shaft work together to determine performance.  At Club Champion I was fit into Fujikiura Vista Pro which has a torque rating of 4.5.  I play a KBS TD which has a torque rating of 3.1.  When I was tracking stats for my coach I was hitting about 68% of the fairways on a real course but we were more concerned about tee shots that I wasn't able to advance toward the green.  During MGS Most Wanted testing my best driver was the Cleveland Launcher XL Lite driver which comes with a Project X Cypher shaft which has a torque of 5.1 and I hit 82% of the fairways.   The lower torque PROJECT X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue that was in the Cobra LTDx driver with a torque of 3.4 only resulted in 60% fairways.    In my mind non of this tells you anything about torque being a significant contributor to left right dispersion nor can we make any statements about the actual torque values since they are all potentially measured differently.  Additionally the profile (weight and EI profile) of the shafts I was hitting are different so we can't isolate torque as a single contributing factor.  

Again,  your "data" only shows that low torque is right for you and in no way translates to low torque is right for everyone.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

You are free to think as you like, and so am I. When I hit a total of 5 shafts on the Trackman, 3 shafts of Mid torque and 2 of Low Torque, and both of the low torque shafts give me tighter left to right ball dispersion, then I think it;s more than fair to believe the data shows that the low torque of those two shafts was the difference. especially when four of the shafts were from TPT and they were the same model just different flexs and the one that performed better was the Low torque shaft of the 4. Plus I called TPT and talked to the head shaft designer, and he agreed with me that a lower torque shaft will in fact produce tighter left to right shot patterns, just like what I was getting during my driver fitting. Please feel free to think what you want, but I'm going by my test results and I'm sticking with the low torque shafts that work for me.

Did I fail to mention that when I was talking to the head shaft designer at TPT that he agreed with me that the shaft Club Champion selected for me was NOT the best fit, he agreed to send me the one with the Lower torque to replace the one they CC had picked as best for me. And when the LT shaft arrived and I installed it in my Ping driver I got the same results as I did during the fitting. The LT shaft outperformed the MT version of the same shaft two to one/ I know, You are going to tell me this is just MY results and it does not mean anything to you, but you'll have to forgive me if I go by MY test results and not YOURS. You of course can do the same thing and go by your test results.

All I was Trying to do with this talk of torque was to enlighten some of the reader here that torque matters and that they should do their own testing and not just go by what someone says or what they read online. Do the testing and go by what you find out. 

I think finally after pages of comments we have come to a pretty good conclusion on this. 

Go out test what you want, find out what is best for each individual. As we all have very different swings, different preferences to feel, different tempos, angle of attack and on and on ... not to mention the different equipment we all use whether it be older kit or brand new. 

There are so many different factors that come into play when purchasing equipment and in the end we can all make our own decisions and use whatever sources we feel are applicable to us. 

We will all have our own experiences with different products as well and we are more then open to sharing our own opinions on these topics. However it should go without saying that blanket statements such as product X does this for all are very tough to justify. It is just too varied of a game golfer to golfer, course to course and day to day. 

I know what has worked best for me and have found different results, but thats me and my swing plain and simple. 

So with that I hope that the conversation on the brand/shafts can continue in a professional manner and do our best to avoid blanket statements that can cause reasonable debates to turn to the uglier side. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

From a well respected member on wrx and very knowledgeable person when it comes to equipment, fittings and so on.

His reply to questions about fitting for a shaft.

4C986176-6023-43BE-8EF9-511DA28F80AD.png

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

• 6 months later...

I like the performance of the shaft but the threads stripped out of the adaptor after a few adjustments. I asked the company for a replacement shaft and they stated that they no longer make this shaft. I placed a order for their "NEW" shaft and never received it. I asked for my refund and never received that either. I had to go through my bank to get my money back. Buyers beware that this company's customer service is terrible even though their website offers all kinds of promises. 

• 7 months later...

Wow! What a rip off....out of package, very first swing and adapter that came with shaft BREAKS! Then the response from the company owner is get it fixed, not covered! Big time scam and my bad for not doing my diligence