Steadfast Golf Driver Shaft?

Our Sponsors

I purchased one of these shafts a few weeks ago to try after reading all of this, and hearing the general hype - 

I was not pleased. Just a plain black shaft with no logo's, and some sort of off brand Tour Velvet grip. Didn't offer any type of benefit over my current gamer - too heavy, and could tell immediately that I picked up a lot of spin the way the ball was ballooning vs my normal piercing flight. 

Largest disappointment is the customer service. The support email link they give is dead and although the website says 'Satisfaction Guaranteed', there is no real guarantee except for that they will ship you a shaft in the mail once you pay them.  

I wanted a return after less than 10 swings, as I was not satisfied, but it seems more like it will now be passed around my group of friends and eventually end up bouncing around the trunk of my car. 

Don't buy this, put the $ towards new wedges instead. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Send a few shafts to MyGolfSpy HQ to let their testers see how your claims match up with reality. Send a 1X shaft to TXG and let Matty rip on it while Ian gives us his thoughts on the tech specs. 

I just recently had a client bring in an R-Flex SteadFast driver shaft. He is a 6 handicaper with a nice moderate swing tempo. He didn't like the very high launch angle the shaft was rendering with hi

I have one of these coming so I'll be able to throw in my thoughts here in a few days 🙂   Couldn't beat it for $75 & the return policy 👍

Posted Images

I agree with most of you here.  I wasn't impressed with the shaft either.  Their claims are unfounded.  I'm not too upset by it, as I have a plethora of shafts just sitting around collecting dust, so what's one more.  I'm just glad they didn't talk me into a 3 wood shaft at the same time.  Nothing has been able to replace my Attas Cooool shaft.  I'm hoping that the Ventus Blue will though!  😉

• Like 1

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     TSi2 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Smoke C3 setting

Fairways   HZRDUS Smoke 13.5* & 19* C3 setting

Driving Iron:   U500 17* Fujikura Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   T300 4 & 5 iron, T200 6 - W Project X 6.0 1* up

Wedges   SM7 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter    Newport 2

Ball   2020 ProV1