Nickent PP-01

Maxfli Tour Center of Gravity model

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers ANNOUNCED! Handling the testing this time will be: @TSauer @HeathS16 @hartrick11 @dlow206 @alfriday101 @Rickp Full announcement here: htt

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Is it possible for a golf equipment company to simultaneously be a colossus—and underrated, at the same time? Consider this: Titleist had the most played b

To be clear, it's a part time gig, that we do because we enjoy it.  We all have full time jobs that pay our bills, fortunately!   Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response.  The sel

Posted Images

Cameron

Fort Wayne, IN

TaylorMade M3

+18

~85-90 mph swing speed

I feel like the TSi2 would likely better fit my current game.

I’ve had my TaylorMade M3 in my bag for a couple years now and she’s been ole reliable, but with all this buzz around the TSi2/3 drivers, it’s hard to ignore. Good luck to all!

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Stuart

San Diego, California

Taylormade M5

118 average can turn it up to 122

Tsi2

M5 7.5Deg UST Proforce V2 tipped 1" strong 70g X

M5 Rocket 3 14deg UST Proforce V2  70g X

GaparLo 2 17deg KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X

4-iron Titleist T-MB Project X 6.5

5-Pw Taylormade P7TW Project X 6.5

52 Slate Blue Vokey SM7 Project X 6.5

56 Jet Black Vokey SM7 Project X 6.0

60 HiToe Mill Grind Project X 6.0

Rich

Bucyrus, OH

TS 3  & G410 lst   TS3 is #1 as it has better overall performance and feel but like to put the G410 in play also. Recent change of the G410 backweight  from 13g to 9g seems to have helped.

tSi3

Edited by IMBO
Added more info

Jason

Smithfield, Pa

Taylormade SIM Max 8.5°

10 handicap

120 mph

TSi3

Having demoed quite a few of the drivers 2020 has offered, I've ultimately chosen the SIM MAX as my driver.  Because of my swing speed and ball striking, the SIM MAX proved to be more consistent and forgiving of miss hit balls and gave me an extra 30 yards on my drive to which I can easily and frequently hit 300+ yards and have hit as far as 345 at a local county club.  I would be very interested in and equally excited for the opportunity to test a driver that could match and or possibly out due the SIM.

Derek

Modesto, Ca

TS2 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensi 55gm S-flex

15 Handicap

103 mph driver swing speed

TSi 3 please

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensi 55 gm Stiff

:titelist-small: 915F 5w Mitsubishi Diamana White Stiff

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21* 23* Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Stiff

:titelist-small: 716 AP1 5-AW

:titelist-small: Vokey SM5 52* 56*

On 10/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Kurtis

Cary, North Carolina 

Cobra F9

100-105

Tsi2

Edited by Kurtis
Typo

🤪