Testers ANNOUNCED! Titleist TSi Drivers

Our Sponsors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers ANNOUNCED! Handling the testing this time will be: @TSauer @HeathS16 @hartrick11 @dlow206 @alfriday101 @Rickp Full announcement here: htt

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Is it possible for a golf equipment company to simultaneously be a colossus—and underrated, at the same time? Consider this: Titleist had the most played b

To be clear, it's a part time gig, that we do because we enjoy it.  We all have full time jobs that pay our bills, fortunately!   Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response.  The sel

Posted Images

Bradd

Moorestown, New Jersey

Ping G410 Plus Left Hamded

9.7 index

swing speed 108-110 mph

TSi3 with X Flex shaft left handed  

Edited by B_radd
On 10/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Jakob Clark

Jacksonville, Florida 

Nike Covert driver

handicap:10

swing speed:90s

tsi3 

On 10/8/2020 at 7:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Carson Sparkman 

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 

PXG gen 2 XF

+1 Handicap

swing speed: 102

Jason Phelps

Kansas City, MO

Current: Taylormade M5 tour

12 handicap

s.s. = 105-110 mph

TSi3

• Driver: Titleist 917D2 9.5º, Fujispeeder T.S. 74
  • 3W: Titleist 917F2 15º, Rogue Max 75
  • Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 19º, Atmos blue 8.5
  • Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, White AMT s300
  • Wedges: Vokey SM6; 46º, 54º, 60º
  • Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 blade

Les

Cary, NC

Titleist TS2

Hcp:  2.5

Swing speed: 96

TSi2.  I've been playing a variety of Titleist drivers for 20 yrs, my last 3 were the 910, 915, and now TS2.   The TS2 has been very good and would love to see what the difference is with the new technology.  I will plan to donate my old driver and the value of it to the first tee if I am the winners. 

Thanks for the oppty.  

Les 

11 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I am not surprised at the tremendous response to this, and I'm really happy to see how many brand new members we have.  I hope every one sticks around to contribute thoughts and opinions and experiences to the Forum here, its the friendliest golf forum I know of.  But if you've never posted before, you're not going to get one of these drivers.  Its that simple.  I know this will get lost in here pretty quickly, but I recommend that everyone refer to this before asking to be included:

Again, welcome to all new members, I look forward to reading your thoughts in the coming days.  

And in case anyone asks, I am not applying myself, my brains is STILL worn out from the testing opportunity I had earlier this year.

This guy gets it! 

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

First Name: John

City, State: Greenville, SC

Current Driver in Play: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero

Handicap: 7.4

Swing Speed: 110

Which Driver Would You Like to Review: TSI3

Kyle

New York, NY

Titleist TS3

Handicap: 5.9

Swing speed: Roughly 105 or so

I'd love the chance to try out the TSi3.  Would love to see the performance improvements plus it looks so damn good.

Kevin

Saint John, IN

Mizuno JPX850

105mph

TSi3

Drive-Mizuno JPX 850.

3 Wood-Titleist 913

Hybrid-Cobra Amp Cell 3

Irons-Cobra Forged Tour 4-PW

Wedges-Cleveland RTX 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter-Ping Wolverine