Testers ANNOUNCED! Titleist TSi Drivers

On 10/8/2020 at 7:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Juan Penaranda

mobile Alabama 

Rogue 

105 mph 

Tsi 2 

3 hours ago, DPattGolf said:

Whoever is part of the selection, you are in for a good one. Just as a little teaser, I was fit for a TSi Driver and Fairway today and saw a 2mph gain in ball speed on the final build over TS3. Oh and that as at the end of the session when my club head speed dipped 2mph. 

Is that enough to knock the Honma out of the bag? 

Myles

Brookfield, CT

Ping 410 LST 55g S-Flex

Handicap 3.1 index

118-122 mph driver swing speed

TSi2 S-flex 9.0 or 9.5 degree. I have played a 910D2 years ago and loved it. Looking forward to testing the newest model against my New Ping 

7A760EA8-FAF9-4921-93FF-E7FF04C30E63.jpeg

I so badly want to do this. Unfortunately, I’m getting surgery and will be unable to do it justice. Good luck testers!

• Sad 1

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Sounds fun!

Derek
San Diego, CA
TM SIM Max 10.5
103-105
Whatever you need tested

Derek (Righty) 12 Handicap SD, CA
Taylormade SIM Max 10.5 Stiff
Ping G410 3W, 3H
i500 5-PW, PXG GEN2 4 Iron
(Stiff, Standard length/lie)
Ping Glide 2.0: 50, 54, 60

Andy 

Overland Park, KS

PXG 0811  XF

TSI3 (Left Handed)

Edited by ADNOP

💣AD

Matt, Oakley CA

Current Driver in Play: Cobra King F6+

Handicap is around 20

Swing Speed 95-100mph driver swing.

I’d be way happy to try either, but would probably prefer the TSi3

10.5 Cobra King F6+ Driver
Cobra Speedzone 3 wood

Taylormade R15 3hy

Mizuno JPX EZ Forge 4-GW

RTX 2.0 56 and 60

Taylormade Spider Limited Putter

Whatever golf ball I can find

On 10/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Stanley 

Poughkeepsie, NY 

Taylormade Sim 

+1.2 

Tsi 3 

Ah lads. I thought that now you have the fella from the big island (who married way above his station) looking after testing, you would have moved on from using the pony express for delivering clubs. I was really looking forward to see how far I could throw this club after sending another ball (probably one of the wonky ones the baldy lad is always on about) out of bounds.

Eric

Lindenhurst, NY

Callaway Big Bertha

Haven't really kept track in a while, but usually 10-15 over a round

~110

TSi2

Just got done testing CBD, and I don't know if the northeast has much golf left in it this year, but would like to try these out for sure!

WITB 2020

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 2015 Model - Fubuki shaft

3-Wood: Nike VRs 15 degree

Irons: Nike Slingshot 4-AW

Wedges: Nike Victory Red SW-56 + LW-60

Putter: Nike Method Core MC-3i

....I may have loved/still love Nike and miss them making golf clubs💔

7 hours ago, jddaigneault said:

I so badly want to do this. Unfortunately, I’m getting surgery and will be unable to do it justice. Good luck testers!

I hope your surgery goes well and the recovery is quick.

• Like 1

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

15 hours ago, dlow206 said:

It is amazing the number of applicants on here. WRX has the same testing opportunity but has only about 300 applicants.

I think it might speak volumes of how the MGS testing is well received, I do not participate on the WRX forums my self and was not aware of their testing programs

• Like 1

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg