Testers ANNOUNCED! Titleist TSi Drivers

Our Sponsors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers ANNOUNCED! Handling the testing this time will be: @TSauer @HeathS16 @hartrick11 @dlow206 @alfriday101 @Rickp Full announcement here: htt

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Is it possible for a golf equipment company to simultaneously be a colossus—and underrated, at the same time? Consider this: Titleist had the most played b

To be clear, it's a part time gig, that we do because we enjoy it.  We all have full time jobs that pay our bills, fortunately!   Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response.  The sel

Posted Images

On 10/8/2020 at 7:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Robert

Roselle, IL

Taylormade M5

tsi3

Triston Hartfiel

Tremonton, UT

Titleist TS4

+2

128mph

I want to test the TSI3 or TSI4. I’ve played Titleist all my life and loved it. Everything in my bag is Titleist and I can’t wait to try to the new TSI

Triston Hartfiel

On 10/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Name: T.J. 

City, State: Pensacola, FL.

Current Driver in Play: Callaway epic flash sub zero 9

Handicap: 2.1

Swing Speed 108

Which Driver Would You Like to Review: TSi3 9.0

Sean

Baltimore, MD

Cobra F7

106-110

TSi3

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M

In middle of more aggressive fitness routine to see if I can gain distance with control, as well as other benefits.  New and better driuver     

First Name - Jon 

City, State - Boulder, CO 

Current Driver in Play - GBB Sub Zero 2017, Callaway   

Handicap- 4.3

Swing Speed- 112

Which Driver Would You Like to Review - Tsi3

On 10/8/2020 at 8:04 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

How to Apply-US Only

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Good Luck!

Rey

Orlando, FL

Cobra SZ Extreme

HNDC: 2.5

SS: 120

TSI3

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! Titleist TSi Drivers
  • GolfSpy MPR unlocked this topic

Congratulations to all the testers! Excited to read your reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Ping G410 Plus 9 Degree HZRDUS Black 6.0 set to the fade position (RH)

Ping G410 3 Wood 14.5 Degree HZRDUS Black 6.0 Handcrafted (RH)

Ping G410 3 Hybrid 19 Degree HZRDUS Black 6.0 (RH)

Titleist T200 Black 4 Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx 1 degree upright (RH)

Titleist T100S Black 5-9 Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx 1 degree upright (RH)

Titleist SM8 Jet Black 45F/9 bounce, 50F/8 bounce, 55S/11 bounce, 60S/10 bounce Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx 1 degree upright (RH)

2019 Bettinardi QB8 Midslant Limited Run with Stability Shaft (RH)

Srixon Z-Star 6

Congrats boys! Not going to lie, awfully jealous!

• Like 3

In my bag:

Driver: :honma: TR20 460 9.5* Vizard TR20 60X

Wood: :mizuno-small: ST200 TS Dimana D+PLUS Limited Edition 70X

Hybrids: :mizuno-small: CLK 19* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX

Irons: :honma: TW 747 Rose Proto 4-PW Modus Tour 120X

Wedges: :honma: TW-W4 52*, 56*, and 60*Modus Tour 125 Wedge 

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

ummm whattttt??? Well that just made my day week month!

Bart Scott GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ 9* w/ Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairway:   :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ 15* w/ Atmos Black 7X 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818H2 19* w/ Tensei White 90  

Irons: :cobra-small: King Forged CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H