Testers ANNOUNCED! Titleist TSi Drivers

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers ANNOUNCED! Handling the testing this time will be: @TSauer @HeathS16 @hartrick11 @dlow206 @alfriday101 @Rickp Full announcement here: htt

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Is it possible for a golf equipment company to simultaneously be a colossus—and underrated, at the same time? Consider this: Titleist had the most played b

To be clear, it's a part time gig, that we do because we enjoy it.  We all have full time jobs that pay our bills, fortunately!   Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response.  The sel

Posted Images

Rob Thomson

Santa Barbara (and sometimes Mammoth Lakes) CA

Age = 70

Index = 14 

Swing Speed ~ 90 mph

I’d test either clubs. Tested TS2 at a demo day this spring but traded in my Taylormade M2 for an M6 Tour in August

Rob Thomson

Santa Barbara (and sometimes Mammoth Lakes) CA

Age = 70

Index = 14 

Swing Speed ~ 90 mph

I’d test either clubs. Tested TS2 at a demo day this spring but traded in my Taylormade M2 for an M6 Tour in August

Ashley

Phoenix, AZ

Ping 410 LST

Handicap 10

Swing Speed 102

TS3

"I'd play a ladies set of clubs if it allowed me to break par."

PING G410 LST Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6

Titleist 17, 19, and 21 degree 818 H2 Hybrids

Ping G700 5 - GW

Titleist Vokey SM7 54 Wedge

Titleist Vokey SM7 58 Wedge

Evenroll ER3

Snell MTB-X

Richie

Boca Raton FL

Current Driver in Play: Ping G400 Max Oban Devotion 6 (04 Stiff)

Handicap: 18

Swing Speed: 103mph

Which Driver Would You Like to Review: TSi3 10.0 would like to see how the increase adjustability could benefit swing

Bag: Sun Mountain 4.5 14 way

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5 deg (set to 9.9 deg/"little minus") Oban Devotion 6 Stiff 65g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange Stiff 70g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Hybrids: 19 deg and 22 deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Irons: 5-PW Irons PXG 0211 KBS C Taper Tour 120 Stiff -0.50" Grip GP MCC Plus4 Midsize

Wedges: 50, 54 and 58 deg Callaway MD5 JAWS 10 deg bounce S Grind Grip GP MCC  Plus4 Midsize

Putter:  PXG Gen2 Spitfire Armlock 37.5" SuperStroke Flatso 3.0 17"

Game Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X

14 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Eric

Sun Prairie, WI

Cobra F8

Titlelist TSi

Scott

South Glastonbury, CT

Cobra F-9

5.8 index

105 MPH

TSi3

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback