Testers ANNOUNCED! Titleist TSi Drivers

Karlton

Aurora, IL

Titleist TS2 10.5 Diamana Ltd S+ Blue 50 stiff Tour 360 grip -1.00" C1 setting

TSi2 10.5

In my  :cameron-small: Explorer cart bag or MacKenzie golf baggolf bag:

:titelist-small: TSi2 11° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6 stiff Tour Velvet grip A4 setting

:titelist-small:   TSi2 16.5°and 21° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-7 stiff Tour Velvet grip A4, A1 setting

:titelist-small:  T300 5-W (48°) Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 stiff Tour Velvet grip 1.5° flat

:vokey-small:  SM8 52.12F and 58.10S Slate Blue Dynamic Gold stiff New Decade Multi Compound with BV Wings 1° flat

Scotty Cameron   2020 Special Select Newport 34"

:titelist-small:  ProV1x

SkyCaddiesx400

14 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM. Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters. You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members. My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

Todd

Athens, TN

Ping G30 SF Tec

TSi2

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Driver - Ping G30 SF Tec

3W - Titleist 913 Fd

5W - Son stole it

Titleist 4 - P (AP1/AP2 712)

Wedges - Titleist SM4 52 & 58

Putter - Spalding HBA

This is amazing!

Chris

Greenwich, CT

Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero with Accra CS1 370 M5 Shaft

108-113 mph

Would love to review the TSi3

Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero w/ Accra CS1 370 M5

Mizuno MP-20 P-8, MP-20mmc 7-4 w/ Project x lz 6.0

Mizuno T20 Blue ION 50/7, 54/8 w/ Project x lz 6.0 & 60/10 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Evnroll ER2B w/ Gravity grip

First Name Shannon

City, State Mountain Home Idaho

Current Driver in Play Cleveland Launcher 9.0

Handicap 15 

Swing Speed 105

Which Driver Would You Like to Review TSI3 9.0

Shannon Wadas

Veteran USAF

MHHS Teacher/Coach

I have played Titleist drivers since the 975-JVSa and would love to test the new TSi!

Scott 

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Titleist TS3 with both Hazardous Smoke and Graphite Design Tour AD-DI shafts

Handicap Index 0.1

105 mph

Tsi 3

WITB

Driver: Titleist 917D3 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7

Fairway: Titleist 917F3 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8

Irons: Mizuno JPX919 Tour 4-PW Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 Tour

Wedges: Vokey SM7 52, 56, 60

Putter: whatever is working

Paul

Englewood, CO

TS3 8.5 Deg Tour AD-DI 6

110 mph

TSi3

While I'm pretty certain I won't be seeing major changes to the stats, I'm very intrigued to find out what the difference is and the look of the TSi just makes me drool...I would also like to test the driver with my current shaft.

WITB

Driver: Titleist TS3 Tour AD DI-6

3 Wood: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour

3 Hybrid: Titleist 818 H1

4-P: Mizuno MP-18

Wedges: Vokey SM6(50) / Callaway MD4 (54 & 58)

Putter: SC Newport 2 Notchback

Jeff

Memphis, TN

Taylormade M5

Handicap - +3

Swing Speed - 105 to 110

I'd like to review the TSi3 driver

• Taylormade M5 9.0 deg, Aldila RIP shaft
  • Taylormade RBZ 3 wood, Oban Kiyoshi Purple shaft
  • Taylormade RBZ 2-hybrid
  • Callaway x-forged utility irons -  21 & 24 degree
  • 5-PW: Taylormade Tour Preferred CB Irons - KBS tour Shaft
  • 54 deg Titleist SM6, S Grind
  • 58 deg Titleist SM6, M Grind
  • Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Flow Neck

Handicap: +3

Memphis, TN

15 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

This is a big one and a unique opportunity from any OEM.  Titleist is going to have the new TSi drivers in the hands of six forum members by “Launch Day” which is the week of the Masters.  You will be among the very first consumers to receive these in hand and on course for play.

When the Titleist TS Series of drivers were launched two years ago, they were a big departure form the 9 Series drivers Titleist had produced for several years. They immediately won over the tour players and have been the most played on tour just about every week during the past two years.

When the TSi series was made available to the tour staff a couple weeks ago at the US Open, it was no shock that several of the players put them straight in the bag. Titleist calls this Tour Validation.

What’s new and improved with the TSi?  From the few official images provided, there are some changes in the weight configuration and apparently a big story in the face design. Those details will come soon enough.363147 tsi drivers group 8165a2 large 1599232187

In the meantime, Titleist is going to put these in the trusted hands of our readers for them to give a full review back to our forum members.  My Golf Spy call this Forum Testing.

We are looking for six members-(3) TSi2 and (3) TSi3 who reside in the United States, to join myself--as a staff tester--in the test group for the TSi drivers.

How to Apply-US Only

In a post below provide the following information:

First Name

City, State

Current Driver in Play

Handicap

Swing Speed

Which Driver Would You Like to Review

That's it, we'll pick the testers sometime next week, be sure to check back and your PM's to see if you've been selected!

Good Luck!

Scott Francis

Omaha NE

Epic Flash Subzero

6 handi

92 SS

TSi3

First Name - Paul

City, State - Corpus Christi, Tx

Current Driver in Play - Titleist Ts2 PX Hzds Smoke

Handicap - 11.4

Swing Speed - 96 - 100

Which Driver Would You Like to Review - Tsi2 with whichever model launching stiff shaft is offered stock

Travis

Chicago, IL

M6 D-type

100mph

TSi2

Taylormade M6 - D Type - Driver

Callaway Epic Flash - 3W

Ping G410 4h, 5H

Cleveland HB Turbo 6i

Taylormade P790 7-A

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54, 58

Scotty Cameron Special Select Del Mar