Gravity putter grip

Our Sponsors

Not had the benefit of trying an Evnroll putter with the gravity grip so after people’s thoughts on whether it would be a worth while upgrade for my existing putter (not Evnroll unfortunately)

They’re not that easy to come by here in the UK just now but can get a Gravity Grip from eBay (looks like a fake/copy) but I’m just after peoples thoughts on them?

I’ve seen the MGS video trying them and they seem to go down well. 

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9°, Aldila Rogue White 70 X
:taylormade-small: M4 3HL 16.5°, Atmos Red 60
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 19.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 20°, Project X HZRDUS 85 5.5
:Sub70: 699 Pro, Modus3 105, 5–PW
:Sub70: Forged Black 50°, 54°, and 58°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab EXO Seven Mini, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

@bighairydel I would say it depends on your stroke and what you are trying to accomplish. 

If you want to resist your hand movement by putting a heavier weight in your hands then it will do that. 

If you are a pop stroke type player then extra weight in the grip will not really do anything. 

I have the Evnroll ER8 and it definitely plays differently than other putters like Bull's-eye, Anser, Odessey, and Taylormade's TruRoll

The extra weight of the Evnroll does smooth out my stroke very well. I have a pendulum stroke with movement created in the shoulders. My only complaint is actually shorter putts where the extra weight seems to get in the way. Long putts and midrange putts are dead nuts. 

• Like 1

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

10 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Cheers! This was exactly what I was looking for, seems to be mostly positive. I’ve missed a few very short putts by leaving the face drastically open so hoping this will help square things up!