Titleist Introduces New TSi 2 and TSi 3 Drivers

Our Sponsors

I am really pretty in love with the TSi3 driver.. It purdy.. and performs really well. 

• Like 2

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARLSBAD, Calif. (Oct. 15, 2020) – Faster in the air and faster at impact, the new Titleist TSi drivers push the boundaries of speed through advanced engineering and material breakthroughs – including

I haven't been this excited about a driver in a very long time.  Hype or not, Titleist was crushing the Tour weekly bag counts with the TS series so it's clear that they are doing something correct. 

Definitely no concerns over quality. GD wouldn’t hurt their brand like that apparently the GD shafts were only about $250 upcharge in the original TS line so this seems more marketing than anythi

6 minutes ago, Quigleyd said:

I am really pretty in love with the TSi3 driver.. It purdy.. and performs really well. 

How is it compared against your SIM?

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

10 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

How is it compared against your SIM?

It really good. The shape of the TSi is awesome. Performance I am not sure if there is much difference. Or if it is literally a case of new and shiny. I do really like the feel as well of the TSi. it has that long on the face feeling that gives you the shivers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Driver: SIM 9 Motore X F1 7X tipped 1 inch

Utility Iron: Cobra King Utility irons 18 degree Aldila rogue 90 X

Irons: Cobra King forged CB 4-PW KBS $ Taper 130 X

Wedges: Cleveland 49,52.58.64

Putter: Kronos Release.

I’ve had my Driver for over 3 years now and never really thought about changing it until the TS series came out, but never enough to go and try one or get fitted as was really happy with the M2. However, these new TSi drivers tempted me even more! After looking at comparison reviews of the TS & TSi models the majority don’t see a difference in performance and now I see the TS drivers are $150 cheaper - still fully custom fitted! Now I’m even more tempted by the TS as they’re the same price as a cobra which represents good value. Problem being I cannot go try one as we are in full lockdown here with all places closed for 2/3 weeks and I know the drivers will be gone by then. So do I look to match the specs of my TM M2 shaft & and head combo or don’t take the risk and pay an extra $200\$250 for a TSi when I get a chance to hit some?

• Like 1

Driver: TaylorMade M2 10.5 / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi Silver 60 S

3 Wood: TaylorMade M2 15.0 / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi Silver 70 S

5 Wood: Ping G20 18.5 / TFC 169F S

Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-5, Mizuno 921 Tour 6-9 / Nippon Modus 3 120 S

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 46, 50, 54 & 58 / Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

I had a very surprising result from my fitting (in a good way). Very different than i could ever have imagined. I will post a lot more detail when i get home.

• Like 1

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 10/6/2020
Driver:taylormade-small:SIM Max 10.5 - Fujikura Ventus Red 5S Velocore (the real one)
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:callaway-small:Mavrik Max 5 - AW - Nippon Neo 950GH S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge flex
Putter:  LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1

Current Putter Collection: LAB Golf DIrected Force 1, :cleveland-small: HB Soft Premier #11, :cameron-small: La Costa 1st 500, :scotty-small: Squareback 1 (2008)

I was fitted for this driver yesterday. I went with the TS3 mostly because of the head shape. The numbers for me for both models were very similar. I had a PXG ProtoX that I actually hit pretty well but I have T100S irons and wanted to try the new driver out. Keeping in mind that maybe the PXG was a bad fit I was 27 yards further with the Titleist after settling on the stock Tensi 65 S White shaft. The most interesting thing for me was that I had a slight toe hit going for the day for me and I didn't really lose ball speed, spin was pretty good too. 

I take simulators with a grain of salt and the true test is on the course. I'm hoping it translates when I finally get this driver. Just my experience with this fitting.