Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Not Your Average SuperSpeed Training

Tweaked my elbow this Monday doing some work around the house so having to take the week off from lifting and the super speed just to be safe. I would rather take then week now they push and have it turn into multiple week thing later on. That said still running and doing some ab work those does not stress the elbow. Hoping to get back to the full round next week and keep the work. Really have been feeling faster and approaching the 110 speed goal on a regular basis, can hit it once an a while right now. Still feeling stronger and faster.

With the extra time this week working on the putting in the house, especially with a new putter purchase that I am liking. Been working on hitting about 100 putts a day and feeling like l am really figuring out my ball position to keep the start line solid. Not speed related but still important. Thanks everyone for following along.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

It was great to get back to the training for this week. To top it off when taking some inventory of my swing I noticed my arms were going too far and my shoulders not far enough. After doing some slow speed swings last week to get that feeling while I healed up, I was able to focus on that a bit while doing the training today. Overall it was  a great session here. Tied or set highest speeds with each stick and with the driver itself, I like to end with 3 driver swings what can I say I am a bit impatient to see how the progress is going. It felt like a real break through with the heavier red stick. I have struggled to get some gains with this one despite the green and blue jumping up well (probably adjusting to each weight as I go). Hitting 116 with the read was a nice change and felt great. Its a bit annoying to do the knee swings but those really feel to get some added speed by focusing on the upper body. 

The biggest news was with the driver at the end hitting 114!!

Excited GIF - Excited - Discover & Share GIFs | Excited gif, Happy gif, Gif

Its just one swing, but still it was great to see that speed as I am going on to in the program, but I also had a couple 111s when normally at the end I struggle to read 110 with the driver itself. I am wondering if a bit a of break here is what helped. thinking maybe doing the protocols 4 weeks at a time with a week off in between each to allow some recovery. Has anyone else experienced this in the super speed review or otherwise. Thanks everyone for following along.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

37 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Its just one swing, but still it was great to see that speed as I am going on to in the program, but I also had a couple 111s when normally at the end I struggle to read 110 with the driver itself. I am wondering if a bit a of break here is what helped. thinking maybe doing the protocols 4 weeks at a time with a week off in between each to allow some recovery. Has anyone else experienced this in the super speed review or otherwise. Thanks everyone for following along.

I don't remember where it was: likely Twitter as I follow Fit for Golf and other trainers on there. But there have been studies with significantly less reps than those prescribed through the SuperSpeed protocols that still found noticeable gains for the participants. You might be able to locate some on a Google search. (There has also been some dispute as to the benefit of the opposite side swings). 

I made my own set of sticks and only use the heaviest and lightest stick, which cuts the reps by approx 30%. I also do driver swings after each session, first without a ball, and then hitting a ball into a net. First week max speed hitting a ball was 98 MPH, this is up to 104 MPH after 4-5 weeks with 1 week off due to back irritation, plus a 106 (but I was not confident on the read, as the unit seemed to be reading fast that week). I only do the standard swings, followed by step change drill, then max out on light stick. 

:ping-small: G425 MAX Driver & 5W

:cobra-small: Baffler Rail-H 3H-4H

:Sub70: 699 Pro Utility V2 - 4i

:callaway-small: APEX CF19 6-AW

INDI Wedges 52, 56, 60 

:edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

2 hours ago, BMart519 said:

I don't remember where it was: likely Twitter as I follow Fit for Golf and other trainers on there. But there have been studies with significantly less reps than those prescribed through the SuperSpeed protocols that still found noticeable gains for the participants. You might be able to locate some on a Google search. (There has also been some dispute as to the benefit of the opposite side swings). 

I made my own set of sticks and only use the heaviest and lightest stick, which cuts the reps by approx 30%. I also do driver swings after each session, first without a ball, and then hitting a ball into a net. First week max speed hitting a ball was 98 MPH, this is up to 104 MPH after 4-5 weeks with 1 week off due to back irritation, plus a 106 (but I was not confident on the read, as the unit seemed to be reading fast that week). I only do the standard swings, followed by step change drill, then max out on light stick. 

I'm sure it was Fit for Golf...I've seen him say the same and even shared the same observation via DM with me on Instagram...feels the standard SS protocols are too high-volume.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

3 hours ago, BMart519 said:

1 hour ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I'm sure it was Fit for Golf...I've seen him say the same and even shared the same observation via DM with me on Instagram...feels the standard SS protocols are too high-volume.

Thanks for this, I think I have seen this before too, and glad I am not just hearing things or misremembering them. Especially given it is months until I can play for real again I am in no hurry to get all the speed now, I have plenty of time. I am thinking maybe down to two days a week might get the job done, which I would not hate since I am not table to do this inside and well, this week highs will be in the 20s and lows in the single digits so not ideal. I will be sure to warm up properly before starting. I wish I could do a few driver swings with a ball, but again the cold and snow will make that impossible. I hope to get to a simulator later this winter to hit more balls at full speed and try to get ball control at the new speeds, the ultimate test. Hope both of you are seeing the progress you are looking for as well, and @BMart519those are some great gains already. I started at the same speed and I was seeing similar gains in those first few weeks. Keep up the hard work guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Well after a bit of a holiday break I am back at it. I have been enjoying the 2 times per a week for the super speed sticks. I have been feeling much more fresh and fast on each session now, where previously I felt a bit slow come the last day of the week for training. The biggest jump has been with the heavy red stick with this modified training. Previously I was struggling to get the red stick much above my driver speed, which is not expected. With the move to 2 times a week I have seen a nice jump by 2 - 3 mph pretty consistently which aligns better with the expected speeds based on my swing speed as outlined by Super Speed. 

I have also move this a bit more to a timing and swing thought side as well. I noticed that the swing was getting a bit armsy, and the shoulder term was lacking. I have focused on this as well and am feeling more powerful and stable with less arm and wrist movement to make sure I get a full turn without moving way past parallel at the top, which is what would happen before if I got a full turn. I think keeping these swing thoughts in mind will matter as well, as many have noted a more efficient and well timed swing should produce much more club speed as well.

Still lifting and running to help the training and keeping general fitness, and well with the cold here if I don't run outside I am cooped up. Lifts are still similar, got some slightly heavier weights and moved to some slightly more explosive lifts including squat jumps, and alternating lunge jumps. Hoping to grab a med ball soon add in those throws which would really round things out. Thanks so much for following along and happy new year.

• 5 weeks later...

Level 2 Complete

Winter has settled in to the north here and I have been able to wrap up Level 2 on the Super Speed protocols and have been going well but feeling it is time to change it up a bit. I have overall gained 10 to 12 MPH of head speed from the start. Tough not being able to get out on the course and see the results but I am looking forward to being able to in the spring here. That being said with all the snow and a bit of a plateau, which is very common for program I want to changed things up. I am going to maintain the speed by doing the Level 2 protocols 1 day a week and then returning to some strength training as before. It has been hard to fit it all in, but with the stalling a bit more strength I feel might help move past the log jam a bit. Also I want to add to this a bit of overweight training with a club I have that is very heavy, can really only swing it around 60 mph. I want build more strength and stability throughout. 

Overall I am happy with the training and am glad that I invested in this, though my wife might not as now the speed has me thinking about new shafts for the fairway woods and driver. I am thinking as the weather warms up that I will turn this into more of and overall improvement thread and not just about swing speed. Though the snow will keep that out of the question for now. Thanks for following along and I will be sure to share the improvements that come.

On 2/3/2021 at 2:36 PM, ejgaudette said:

Level 2 Complete

Winter has settled in to the north here and I have been able to wrap up Level 2 on the Super Speed protocols and have been going well but feeling it is time to change it up a bit. I have overall gained 10 to 12 MPH of head speed from the start. Tough not being able to get out on the course and see the results but I am looking forward to being able to in the spring here. That being said with all the snow and a bit of a plateau, which is very common for program I want to changed things up. I am going to maintain the speed by doing the Level 2 protocols 1 day a week and then returning to some strength training as before. It has been hard to fit it all in, but with the stalling a bit more strength I feel might help move past the log jam a bit. Also I want to add to this a bit of overweight training with a club I have that is very heavy, can really only swing it around 60 mph. I want build more strength and stability throughout. 

Overall I am happy with the training and am glad that I invested in this, though my wife might not as now the speed has me thinking about new shafts for the fairway woods and driver. I am thinking as the weather warms up that I will turn this into more of and overall improvement thread and not just about swing speed. Though the snow will keep that out of the question for now. Thanks for following along and I will be sure to share the improvements that come.

Nice gains so far! Did you completely cut out strength training while you were doing the protocols or just scale down?

I wouldn't be afraid to lower the volume of the SS sticks as long as you are lifting heavy. And based on your posts, it looks like you do a lot of explosive work during your workouts anyway.

Of course, I'm not in anyway qualified as a physical trainer. But, since I cut my volume down with the SS sticks, I've seen an increase in speed from both the heavy and mid weights, as well as my driver.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

For those that stopped using Superspeed sticks, did you see your SS go down, stay the same, etc? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1 hour ago, edingc said:

Nice gains so far! Did you completely cut out strength training while you were doing the protocols or just scale down?

I wouldn't be afraid to lower the volume of the SS sticks as long as you are lifting heavy. And based on your posts, it looks like you do a lot of explosive work during your workouts anyway.

Of course, I'm not in anyway qualified as a physical trainer. But, since I cut my volume down with the SS sticks, I've seen an increase in speed from both the heavy and mid weights, as well as my driver.

I did cut down and then life make it such that they got cut out. Not overly worried about volume, I had already dropped to 2 time a week, just wanting to try a change up. Things feeling a bit stagnated and want to spice it back up a bit. And no worries I am beyond un qualified as well, I appreciate any insights as I know you have been working with this training for a while.

21 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

For those that stopped using Superspeed sticks, did you see your SS go down, stay the same, etc? 

I am hoping to not loose much by still doing them once a week and training in other ways but only time will tell and I will be sure to share either way it goes.

45 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I've had three or four long (couple month) breaks during the past three years. Any speed I've lost during the breaks usually comes back quickly. Of course, I was still swinging clubs/playing golf during most of those breaks so I was still using those muscles/neural pathways.

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up

Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

• 3 weeks later...

So figure its time for an update at it hit 40 this today, the first time in probably more than 2 months. Got out there to check the speed and how it is keeping up since I have been taking a bit of a break. Well I can confirm that the speed is still there and that the warm temperatures really help things out. I was hitting 110 out of the gate and even got up to 113 which is a big number for me. Feeling encouraged to keep it easy until things get a bit warmer again and then hit the ground running. Still been lifting some, doing some ab work, and still running. I will keep everyone posted and likely move this more to a game improvement thread in the future.

10 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

So figure its time for an update at it hit 40 this today, the first time in probably more than 2 months. Got out there to check the speed and how it is keeping up since I have been taking a bit of a break. Well I can confirm that the speed is still there and that the warm temperatures really help things out. I was hitting 110 out of the gate and even got up to 113 which is a big number for me. Feeling encouraged to keep it easy until things get a bit warmer again and then hit the ground running. Still been lifting some, doing some ab work, and still running. I will keep everyone posted and likely move this more to a game improvement thread in the future.

The warmer weather is awesome, isn't it? I was able to get outside on my patio instead of the garage to do some SuperSpeed work for the first time in a while. Much preferred, though it being warmer is going to drive my stir crazy until courses actually open...

3 Wood: 
4 Utility: 
5-PW:
50°, 54°, 58°:
Putter:
Grips: 

Riding On: 

Just now, edingc said:

The warmer weather is awesome, isn't it? I was able to get outside on my patio instead of the garage to do some SuperSpeed work for the first time in a while. Much preferred, though it being warmer is going to drive my stir crazy until courses actually open...

So true looking at all the snow I know we are still close to two months from playing maybe a bit less. This is just a tease, but I'll take it.

Me... one day into your training schedule 😆.  I've been following the superspeed training threads and it's been interesting.  I keep getting tempted to try it but don't due to concerns over aggravating my left shoulder - which I've been able to keep manageable. 

exhaustion gifs | WiffleGif

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

4 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Me... one day into your training schedule 😆.  I've been following the superspeed training threads and it's been interesting.  I keep getting tempted to try it but don't due to concerns over aggravating my left shoulder - which I've been able to keep manageable. 

exhaustion gifs | WiffleGif

Thank for following along. It has been worth while and I might have gone a bit too hard at the beginning, youthful exuberance. I would agree with a shoulder injury like that full protocols might not work, but many have seen it work with just a couple a week and no other training.

On 2/23/2021 at 8:59 PM, ejgaudette said:

Nice job, keep it going. The warmer weather was great yesterday. Went to the backyard for some dry swings and it was awesome. Hoping the snow in NJ melts soon.

ping.png.7c5862342023c35b77c4616604806e90.png - Driver: 425LST w / KBS TD60 X-Stiff

callaway-golf-logo-4603BD0EB6-seeklogo_com.png.95cd038f8e27b84c978a567dbe7027d3.png- 3-Wood: Callaway Rogue

Screenshot2024-03-24at9_19_26PM.png.0e838ce6cbc9de2df6485dcfda986883.png - Mkii ZX5 irons - 5-pw True Temper Dynamic Golf Tour Issue

596048109_ScreenShot2021-02-28at3_28_30PM.png.6dfa8b67ed327055667700b4ef19afd1.png - Hybrid - 939X: with Proforce V2 Stiff

1884238425_Titleistlogo.png.90c97c2fbcb19171e8ef7dc60bee0fc4.png - SM7 50* & 56*

Screenshot2024-03-24at9_26_28PM.png.6ca0d107c42a18066bd1852fc547613b.png - ER10 Mallet

vicegolf_logo.png.26dae2f1802c046450d6ce62d44baf39.png - Pro Plus

• 1 month later...

Was able to get out to the range yesterday for the first time really since getting going on the super speed training and it was a great session. Did some shaft testing but with both the average swing speed was at 108/7 with an in control ball flight. Also got some ball speeds in the low 150s up to 154 which was great to see. Of course this was only on the PRGR monitor so might not be perfect but for comparisons it will do. Felt good to have a nice predictable ball flight figured out with the new speed.

Also started up Level 3 super speed this week and was happy to have only lost a very minimal amount of speed lost in the time off. Hoping with the warmer weather and continued training gains will start to come again. New goals are to be consistently at 110 or above swing speed and get up to 160 ball speed. Going to play this weekend and just looking to trust that going that fast will not send me off into the woods and this range session really helped this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update of how awesome the warmer weather is for the speed. Did an afternoon session this last Saturday when it was just so nice out. Being so warm and loosened up the speed was there very well. Nearly reached the max with each speed stick and hit 116 and 114 twice with my driver at the end of the session. These are my fastest swings and the weather had a great hand in this. Now I need to play a round of golf in this warmer weather as I normally play early in the morning with some cool temps, but makes me excited. Heading into the third week of level three here. 

As a question for anyone else who has gotten to this level, this level adds the double step, but I find this one tricky and speed really does not come through on this move. Likely just need to get more comfortable with it. Has anyone else found this to be the case for you?

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a while, but my kids were home for about 2.5 weeks due to some daycare vacation making it very hard to get work done and keep myself sane. Thankfully the motivation to stick to this and get back on track was my round this past Saturday. I had my longest drive even at 295 yards, which if it was dry I think could easily produce my first 300 yard drive. I know that the only way I have achieved this is through the work I have done in this thread.

Getting back into level 3 and the first couple sessions really took some getting back into it for sure. It always happens especially with the red stick (side note club ho in me thinks maybe a slightly lighter set up might be fun to try). I have made a few adjustments to the speed training after seeing the work of others using the Stack System and the Rypstick. I have basically dropped the non-dominant swings and have made sure to take some rest between sets. Currently about 30 seconds between sticks at the same type of swing and close to 2 minutes between the various types of swings. This does make it feel like I have the time to review and make sure I am able to put in the maximum effort on each swing.

Jump to today I felt like I was loose and having some good turn so I thought it might be a good day and I was right about that one. I set or tied records with every single stick and my dry driver swings after the session. This resulted in hitting 131 with the green, 122 with blue, 117 with red and 117 with the driver with my PRGR monitor. Of course not all the driver swing were that fast but it makes me feel like I am getting closer to a place where course speed can start to approach that 110 goal. Gonna keep up the grind and find the bright spot in the almost too warm weather, that my ball will fly even further. 

Posted this in the practice thread but had to add it here as well. Went to the range today and in the middle did a little impromptu speed session with the driver after the great session on Thursday. Got warmed up and stated getting around 110 club head speed so I decided to get moving and see what I could do ball speed wise as I was seeing 154, my previous record.

A couple swings later touched 111 but ball speed was still stuck, just needed the right strike. I entered the just one more set hitting with pretty good pace. Speed was holding just needed that strike then about three shots later boom, 160 ball speed my fastest ever. Hit a couple more and even hit 112 club but almost lost the club so I was lucky the make contact, but the goal was speed.

Interesting note though I found that when the speed gets good I start hitting pulls that fade just a bit. Not sure why gonna try some video next time out.

Pics or it didn't happen right. 

PXL_20210521_190735256.jpg

PXL_20210521_190610420.jpg