Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What does it take to become a "tester"...

necostanzo

I'm a Delta guy. I'm flying out this Monday for a golf tournment in Kansas City. So tell your buddies to take care of my clubs! 🤣

Now seriously... Thanks for all you do to get us to our destinations safely.

Looking forward to your posts.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

@Nick I hope you do become more "active".  I'm around a screen a lot and have been around MGS for a long time so have lots of posts.  When I came, there were no testing opportunities.  Once they started they were often assigned rather than given an open opportunity.  I've seen lots of relative newbies get opportunities and also seen guys disappear after being selected but very few lately which stands as a testimony to the process.

The Moderators know what the OEMs are looking for.  Sometimes we think this is an ideal test for us when it's really not.  

You would make a great tester beyond a doubt - I hope you do follow through and jump in some.

BTW do you know a young Delta Pilot by the name of Josh M?  He is the son of a my pastoral partner in Sheboygan WI.  Very proud of that young man.  

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

13 hours ago, necostanzo said:

I have to admit...I get excited every once in a while I get an email from MGS announcing "Testers wanted". Since I'm an extreme golf club tester having purchased most every single golf club year after year, I keep applying but never get selected. I just read their selection rules and have come to the conclusion that I'll never get selected. I'm not complaining, it's just the reality of their selection process. I'll give you the recent Titleist TSi driver testing selection.

6 golfers selected. Average content (posts) submitted 2464... That's an average of over 2000 posts....I don't think I've ever contributed to any online community in my history of internet surfing more than 100-200 posts...I only contribute when I have something worthwhile to say or something I think everyone will benefit. As for this post, I just want most of the people who enjoy reading and following MGS but who never posts many things to know that you're wasting your time even applying. 

There is nothing random about their selection of Testers:

#1. You must be a frequent contributor

#2. You must not be a twat

Pretty simple, but I wish they would consider making "one random" selection giving people like myself and the majority of the readers of MGS an outside chance of getting to test. They might be surprised that if they make a random selection, that tester might give the most thorough and enlightened review.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy MGS and will continue reading and contributing. 

I stopped trying to be a tester. I love participating in the forums and posting new topics now and again. That is enough for me. 

I guess one of my favorite things is playing old equipment too. That is one of my favorite things - beating my buddies with their new equipment with my old stuff. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

16 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

Second, be known, for a good reason. Don't be a headache for staff,

I'm buggered then...

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

So many great posts on this one! It's so apparent that the MGS community is full of soul, character, and admiration for one another.

Without even knowing, you actually took a first major step in the right direction with this thread. You posted something that invoked interest. Something that inspired others to participate and follow along. You reached out to those who perhaps might have more experience and can impart their wisdom AND you were a voice for others who might have the same valid questions.

As others have mentioned, testing is an "all-in" experience. The moderators follow us all. Note our conduct, and our willingness to bring value to the forum and our fellow members. When I was picked for my first testing opp a few years back, I had maybe applied to a few testings prior but also had established a decent track record of posts and content. I don't think I even paid any attention to the testing opportunities for a good while before finding out about them. Bottom line make the forum your #1 priority and the testing opportunities will come naturally.

Lastly, you now have the roadmap to testing opportunity success within this thread. Not IF, but WHEN the time comes to be chosen for a testing opportunity, no matter what the product, give the review 110% of your effort. I've been chosen to test an entire set of irons AND a box of $30 mid-level golf balls and was equally honored and excited to be a part of both. Although I really didn't end up liking the golf balls, I put just as much effort and energy into making sure anyone reading, fully understood my perspective, and with as much detail and data that I could provide.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

20 hours ago, necostanzo said:

Absolutely. I'll try to take the time to get more involved. I usually have time on layovers to contribute and I'm more than willing to share my knowledge. 

Thank you for the words of encouragement. Cheers, "Delta" Nick

A good friend from my home club is with Delta, I think the term is "check airman".  Without giving out the full name, first name is Paul, good fella, pretty intense.  

Edited by DaveP043

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

On 10/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, necostanzo said:

I have to admit...I get excited every once in a while I get an email from MGS announcing "Testers wanted". Since I'm an extreme golf club tester having purchased most every single golf club year after year, I keep applying but never get selected. I just read their selection rules and have come to the conclusion that I'll never get selected. I'm not complaining, it's just the reality of their selection process. I'll give you the recent Titleist TSi driver testing selection.

6 golfers selected. Average content (posts) submitted 2464... That's an average of over 2000 posts....I don't think I've ever contributed to any online community in my history of internet surfing more than 100-200 posts...I only contribute when I have something worthwhile to say or something I think everyone will benefit. As for this post, I just want most of the people who enjoy reading and following MGS but who never posts many things to know that you're wasting your time even applying. 

Pretty simple, but I wish they would consider making "one random" selection giving people like myself and the majority of the readers of MGS an outside chance of getting to test. They might be surprised that if they make a random selection, that tester might give the most thorough and enlightened review.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy MGS and will continue reading and contributing. 

So far, this year, I’ve seen folks get picked who have had less than 100 posts... 

I have a question for you: should someone be picked who only comes here for free clubs? They’ll never participate, they’re simply here for themselves? 

I’ve been here for over 10 years. I too only post when I have something worthwhile to say, but I disagree with the notion that a random person should be selected to try new gear, and be trusted to fully review it in an honest and complete fashion. Over THREE THOUSAND people entered to review the TSi driver. One could apply for everything, every year, and STILL not get picked. Every single person who entered believed they deserved to be chosen.... Over 3,000 are upset. I applied. I didn’t get chosen... Those of us who have been around, have contributed with posts, and even give MGS money, don’t win! 

So, hopefully you’ll choose to be a part of the BEST golf community on the Internet, and will contribute ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. MGS isn’t about getting free clubs, so here’s hoping you’ll experience that...

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

On 10/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, necostanzo said:

When I was selected to test out the new Wilson D7's last year, I was in the 100's range for posts, had only been a member for maybe 8months, and had never tested anything of real substance until then.

Since then I only enter my name for something I truly want to test, am passionate about, and know I will be committed to writing a full review of. Sure I'm as bummed as the next guy when I don't get selected, but I'm not in it for free clubs (but seriously, it is a nice perk!). I'm in it to evaluate a tool and convey my unique experience to the community and answer questions.

Don't lose heart, don't feel like you shouldn't post because no one will read it, don't take the tact of only posting "when you have something to say" because your advice or unique angle on ANY subject may be just what someone needs to hear at that time. Also, take it upon yourself to test something out and let the rest of the community know about it! There are only a few "official testing" opportunities and way too many gear options out there, so let us know your experience! 😁

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

47 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

Since then I only enter my name for something I truly want to test, am passionate about, and know I will be committed to writing a full review of.

I'm with you on this. It has to be something I am interested in and truly want to test. After testing the Sub-70  699 Pro irons you realize how much work you have to put into the test. But I will say it really gets you motivated and focused.  I really enjoyed it and hope to test again someday. If by chance I test again and the item just didn't work for me I would offer it back into the community for someone else to try out. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

MGS, in my opinion, does a great job of choosing their testers. When testers are announced, my usual comment is about looking forward to their reviews because the names listed are ones I recognize because of their great posts. They provide thoughtful comments and threads about golf in general, so I know they'll do the same with their review.

Like others noted, a review opportunity isn't a contest win; it's a chance to provide solid, helpful feedback to the MGS readers, as well as the OEM. If you head back through the testing area of the forum, unfortunately you'll see some threads where some posts are just "Stage 2 Placeholder" or "Stage 3 Placeholder" because the person chosen grabbed the gear and split. That's never a good look. Thankfully I don't think that's happened in the past few years, but it reinforces the mods points about making sure testing feedback will be received. 

A final note - I've been very lucky enough to have been picked in two testing opportunities here. I only toss my name into the hat for products that I have an active interest in AND will work for me. I'll never request to test a hybrid or a set of blades, because what good would my feedback do? I'm not the golfer that those clubs are geared for. Nor will I be applying from now until at least March due to my location. If a spy is genuinely interested in doing a product review or test, my own personal feeling on it is that you should make a point to only apply for what you would actually be able to provide solid feedback on. 

Big thanks to MGS and the mods here for so many very cool opportunities for us readers.

EDIT: One other thing that I personally feel may be important to being chosen for a test - showing that you'll provide honest feedback. I've read reviews on other forums where every tester thought that the club(s) was the most amazing thing they've ever hit. Like... every single tester said the same thing. In a real-world situation, that's not going to happen. Here, there have been plenty of testers that had no problem pointing out their concerns about looks, performance, feel, etc. THAT is what OEMs and readers want to see, not fawning over the club or the company. Like I said - just my own thoughts on that.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Excellent replies and I appreciate the feedback. Although I don't post very much, I'm completely engaged in golf.
I'm a full-time airline pilot and travel all over the country. I play golf regularly and also provide my expertise to our local Srixon/Cleveland rep by being a certified fitter. I'm considered by my golfing friends as the most knowledgeable and understanding of the golf swing and they are always asking me to fit them in their next set of clubs. I'm particularly focused on driver shafts and am considered a "shaft hoe" having played most aftermarket Fujikura and graphite design shafts. I follow Russ Ryden at golf shaft reviews and enjoy the technical aspects of his reviews. 
i have attended the PGA show the last couple years and was fortunate to meet the fine people of Uneekor and especially Doug Bybee. I built a complete indoor golf simulator using a Uneekor system and use that regularly all winter long. 
it's a fact that you need to be a frequent contributor to be selected as a tester, but online contributions do not always reflect the realities of the person behind the curtain. I would attest that if I was ever selected to be an online tester, the results and unbiased review I presented would be inline with any of the in-depth reviews posted by the MGS staff. Hopefully, I'll get motivated enough to post enough to meet the threshold. Thanks again for the feedback.
Bottom line, I'm a golf nut. 

I’m sure posting your indoor golf simulator would be a interesting read especially w pictures.
Hope you do, would like to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 10/16/2020 at 11:39 AM, necostanzo said:

I have nothing do add that have not yet been mentioned by other members, I just want to welcome you to the forum, I know you have been a member since 2017, but I too, did not post or for that matter participated in the first couple of years after I signed up.

More important than the new clubs and articles, it is the friends we have made here, those will last a lifetime.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

On 10/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

my location in the UP

How is the weather on the UP? I figure your temps are nearing freezing during the day and bellow freezing at night?
We are trying to get some golf around Marquette next summer, if things are normalized.

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

3 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

How is the weather on the UP? I figure your temps are nearing freezing during the day and bellow freezing at night?
We are trying to get some golf around Marquette next summer, if things are normalized.

Yes, we've had a couple of small snowfalls already. Lots of snowflakes in the 10-day forecast.

Looking at playing Greywalls? I definitely need to get over there at some point.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Yes, we've had a couple of small snowfalls already. Lots of snowflakes in the 10-day forecast.

Looking at playing Greywalls? I definitely need to get over there at some point.

That is a most definitely one I want to play, as well as playing the NMU course.

My brother is planning to bring his kids to visit from Brazil for a couple of weeks, so if he can, the plan is to spend a couple days on the UP, so the kids can see a different side of what they imagine living on the US, then come back and maybe take them to cedar point for a couple of days, then a few days out west visiting Disney, but of course it is all depending if they can travel over here, specially with how we are going to be with Covid.

My Reviews:

There are so many good replies to this thread, but thought I'd throw in a few comments as well.

We have a ton of really, really great members on this forum. There are a lot of great testing opportunities each year (even this year during COVID), but in reality there are far fewer testing opportunities than deserving members.

As others have said, be active! If you regularly purchase new equipment, throw up an unofficial review in that section of the forums, or contribute to an already existing thread if there is one. Not every piece of equipment or golf gadget is officially tested by the forum, so this is a good way to showcase your review skills. I know the moderators take notice of unofficial reviews.

The "How'd you play?" is one of my personal favorites if you're looking to get involved on the forums. It's nice to read about other people's golf games, and come time for reviews I feel like I understand the golf games of many on this forum because of that thread.

The moderators do a fantastic job picking out reviewers, and they will dole out reviews to newer members if they show an interest in being a part of the greater community. I was selected for the Epic Flash test, which I think was one of the most applied for tests in 2019, only a few months after joining. 

As others have said, these are opportunities to review and not giveaways. Some of the reviews require a lot more commitment than others (the T-100 review earlier this season, #CobraConnect and @Shankster's Blueprints come to mind), so the moderators spend a lot of time picking the ideal candidates. I don't know if there have been any "no show" reviewers since I joined, but I can also say that the reviews can burn you out. 

It does sound like you're on the right track, and I look forward to seeing more post from you in the future. This is really a great place to chat and learn. My game has come a long ways since I joined.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

On 10/16/2020 at 9:42 AM, rbsiedsc said:

You’ll get there eventually. I started becoming more active in the forum this year, even posted an unofficial review and then got selected. I feel honored but also scared as s*** since my feedback will be used by others. I am grateful for the opportunity, which is what MGS wants their testers to be. This is a great community and I love how they get everyday golfers of all skill levels to test clubs. 

Be afraid. Be very afraid. You are being watched my friend...

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 9* MC Kuro Kago Silver 60 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 949X Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 

Irons : sub70logo.png.3c207e4e90c1eeca7b9a917b5fa4b848.png 699 Pro Black 5-AW 1* flat KBS Tour V 90 Stiff Shafts 

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg lightweight cart bag | motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgDry Series Bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX (2019) | Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-7_24.05-AM-300x118.png.9f1c4cb1d62511ee40a05bd6d5795f97.png ProV1x (2021)

Rangefinder : 836d5c8b9e44880db86abcd3b735255d.w2480_h836.jpg.bcd4050c642957abbdca7453a6cb0469.jpg ULT-X

Pushcart : motocaddy.jpg.258c0b46e60c2804fc6b1f64bca0aef3.jpgM5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.4