Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Fingers crossed we will finally be allowed to play next week

We have been in lockdown for 16 weeks this time around and boy am I missing gold. Dictator Dan, the Premier of Victoria Aus seems to have know idea or does not care the impact it is have on the economy and the people. They had an elimination strategy and that is never going to work. Worst of all they created the second wave by stuffing up Traveller Quarantine and even though everyone know it was them still will not admit it or even apologise.

Hopefully they have finally started to see sense and will announce today that we can get back to the sport and comradery and sh*it stirring of fellow players.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

44 minutes ago, Firebird said:

We have been in lockdown for 16 weeks this time around

It's strange that every place has its own rules.  In the US its different by state, county, town, or by course. My course never shut down. The only way you knew things were different was no rakes in the bunker, foam noodles down in the cup. No pulling the flag and one person to a cart.  Other than those minor things it was golf as usual all year. We did just get the rakes back a couple weeks ago. I'll be on the course tomorrow! I'm not rubbing it in.......

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, Firebird said:

We have been in lockdown for 16 weeks this time around and boy am I missing gold. Dictator Dan, the Premier of Victoria Aus seems to have know idea or does not care the impact it is have on the economy and the people. They had an elimination strategy and that is never going to work. Worst of all they created the second wave by stuffing up Traveller Quarantine and even though everyone know it was them still will not admit it or even apologise.

Hopefully they have finally started to see sense and will announce today that we can get back to the sport and comradery and sh*it stirring of fellow players.

Hope you get to play soon!  You are entering your summer and there is nothing worse than having nice weather and not being able to play golf.  We were shut down from mid-March to May 5 before we were allowed to open, and we are still under the restrictions imposed by our idiot governor.  I haven't heard of any cases that were caused by people playing golf.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yah, we got the go ahead. Now come the fun part trying to contact the club to make a booking. Only phone bookings allowed as as they only have 2 phones and everyone is wanting to play it is going to mean lots of time redialing. But at least we can now play.

Thanks for the support.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001