TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Classic Bag Challenge

sirchunksalot

On 2/10/2021 at 7:03 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Hopefully it'll be warmer where you're at when we kick off the 2021 Challenge. Right now I'm looking at the end of May/ first of June. I'm really hoping to have some of our northern friends join us this year. 

As far as attire goes, I've been eyeballing some knickers and argyle socks on Amazon. 

Yep if we can get some decent weather and the courses dry out I should be back in shape enough to swing the lumber and blades effectively. That one round I posted last year I was still hurt and saved the round with my short game and putting and those were 2 seperate 9 hole rounds on different days. Right now as my signature says I am swinging more lighter stuff trying to get it back. I think in retrospect I tried to come back too soon and hurt myself again. Last week I played the shootout with that set up and did the whole round with no back pain and associated reflex action. Now it was CPO and Sunday morning my legs were killing me but NO back pain. Have not had the weather since to try again

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

10 hours ago, seeking70's said:

This is the best I can do.

Someone should plan a MGS get together with the plaid theme.

20190601_081153.jpg

Well I would try it if i could find some to fit me which is my main issue--- But then again Maybe I can find a table cloth at Good Will and have the lady down the road from me that does sewing make me some

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1 hour ago, BIG STU said:

Well I would try it if i could find some to fit me which is my main issue--- But then again Maybe I can find a table cloth at Good Will and have the lady down the road from me that does sewing make me some

Please pick out a table cloth that has a nice bar-b-que stain on it!!!    😂  And get the plaid jacket made to match the pants!

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:37 PM, toehold57 said:

I’d love to have some of those 70’s/80’s plaid or bright lime green pants.  I point them out to my wife when I see pictures.  After 40 years she still rolls her eyes at me 🤨

Those plaid pants would be perfectly fitting out on the course, but then again...so would the lime green. I looked at knickers and saw some plaid I liked on Amazon. About the only thing that's a no go for me is corduroy. I touch that stuff and it gives me the heebie jeebies and makes my skin crawl. 

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Those plaid pants would be perfectly fitting out on the course, but then again...so would the lime green. I looked at knickers and saw some plaid I liked on Amazon. About the only thing that's a no go for me is corduroy. I touch that stuff and it gives me the heebie jeebies and makes my skin crawl. 

LOL back in the day MOPAR was bad about painting new factory cars mostly Challengers and Cudas that lime green --- We called it slime lime green

G

LOL back in the day MOPAR was bad about painting new factory cars mostly Challengers and Cudas that lime green --- We called it slime lime green

Yup!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list