TESTERS WANTED! ×

New Member Justin WITB

Hi guys, new here so i figured I'd start with a WITB.

Driver: Callaway XHot pro 8.5. Had this for years and it holds up strong. Will be tough to replace

3wood: Ping G410 lst @13.5°. Newest club in the bag. An absolute rocket and great alternative for tee shots.

3Hybrid: Adams idea 18°. Another older club that has done me alot of good. Hit it right and it rockets off the face.

4-Pw: Titleist AP2 716/714. Had my 5-pw in the 716 and absolutely love the feel. Makes irons the most satisfying part of my game. Recently picked up a 714 4i to replace an adams 4 hybrid. Wanted to bring my flight down a bit and have more consistent distance. Knew i wanted to try and match my already great iron set and it has performed perfectly since.

Wedges: A wedge- callaway x24 hot. Definitely looking to replace this as i work on gapping more and look for the control a specialty wedge would offer.

Clevland 52° cg12/ 56° cg16- my go to short game clubs. Have offered me so much control amd couldnt be happier. Only reason to replace them will be age and possible gapping issues in full shots.

Putter: Odyssey Versa #7. Workhorse of my bag and has suited my eyes since day one. This one is gonna stay in the bag for a lonnnnnngggggg time.

I look forward to joining the community and learning new things.

Callaway XHot pro 8.5°

Ping G410 lst @13.5°

Adams idea hybrid 18°

4-Pw Titleist Ap2 716

Callaway Xhot A wedge

Clevland 52° cg12 and 56° cg16

Odyssey Versa #7

Nice set up I actually have the same 56° CG16 that I have used for years, great club.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

40 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Nice set up I actually have the same 56° CG16 that I have used for years, great club.

Yeah its great. Ive used it so much though its def showing some wear. Clevland is gonna be the first place i look for a replacement.

Callaway XHot pro 8.5°

Ping G410 lst @13.5°

Adams idea hybrid 18°

4-Pw Titleist Ap2 716

Callaway Xhot A wedge

Clevland 52° cg12 and 56° cg16

Odyssey Versa #7