TESTERS WANTED! ×

Worst/Best Club Ho Shenanigans?

GolfSpy AFG

@Getoffmylawnthose are all great haha. 

i’ve used #2 a time or two before, it’s a solid move. 

i have a pretty big gun collection, so what i started doing was leaving a few new ones at my dad’s house, then after a training day at the range, taking mine over there to clean them and coming home with 2 or 3 more in my range bag than i left the house with.  it’s less obvious than coming home with a brand spanking new case.

generally though, my wife and i don’t worry about how the other person spends their money. we have a few joint accounts that are shared for household expenses and our businesses, but i don’t have access to her checking acct or credit cards and she doesn’t have access to mine. 

ill definitely get an eye roll when “more stupid golf stuff” shows up, but it’s just her teasing me. i do the same to her by pretending to hurt my back hauling 20 amazon and target boxes off the porch 😂😂

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

7 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

@Getoffmylawnthose are all great haha. 

i’ve used #2 a time or two before, it’s a solid move. 

i have a pretty big gun collection, so what i started doing was leaving a few new ones at my dad’s house, then after a training day at the range, taking mine over there to clean them and coming home with 2 or 3 more in my range bag than i left the house with.  it’s less obvious than coming home with a brand spanking new case.

generally though, my wife and i don’t worry about how the other person spends their money. we have a few joint accounts that are shared for household expenses and our businesses, but i don’t have access to her checking acct or credit cards and she doesn’t have access to mine. 

ill definitely get an eye roll when “more stupid golf stuff” shows up, but it’s just her teasing me. i do the same to her by pretending to hurt my back hauling 20 amazon and target boxes off the porch 😂😂

Yeah, all joint accounts here.  And she spends her fair share without a comment from me.  To be honest, I'd be skeptical of my club spending too...but if you don't know, you don't know that wedges wear out, swing changes and improvements produce different needs, etc.

Another tactic I didn't list is the most tried and true one, but you really have to sell out for it...

4) Acquire new club in offseason.  Wife notices the following season.  Reply incredulously "What?!?  This club?!?!  Are you serious?!?!  I've had this club forever!!!"  If wife comments on new appearance of club, equally incredulous response of "Seriously?!?!  I take care of my things!!  Are you being serious right now?!?!"

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

I used to have everything shipped to my old office and I'd switch out the clubs in my bag when she wasn't home. I felt guilty about doing that after a little while, so now I just have everything shipped to the house and I make a point of taking pics of things I'm trading or selling while she's around so she knows I'm moving stuff out to have $$ for new stuff.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Just now, russtopherb said:

I used to have everything shipped to my old office and I'd switch out the clubs in my bag when she wasn't home. I felt guilty about doing that after a little while, so now I just have everything shipped to the house and I make a point of taking pics of things I'm trading or selling while she's around so she knows I'm moving stuff out to have $$ for new stuff.

Yeah, I've had a buddy pick up a club for me too.  

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

1 minute ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Yeah, I've had a buddy pick up a club for me too.  

I may have done that once or twice...

As soon as I submitted my post I realized what the final straw was in starting to be legit - my darn son started noticing the clubs changing and made comments 🤣

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I just use the time honoured "it's easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission".

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I have the uncanny ability to get the boxes from the front door before my wife sees them, and then i don't bring them in the house, only into the garage. My wife doesn't really look at the stuff in the garage very closely.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Just now, dlow206 said:

I have the uncanny ability to get the boxes from the front door before my wife sees them, and then i don't bring them in the house, only into the garage. My wife doesn't really look at the stuff in the garage very closely.

damn ring camera stays snitching tho...

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

I also expect the worst, but then it usually turns out better than expected. With my DF 2.1 putter that i just picked up, it definitely looks nothing like any other putter that i have owned, so she would know its new. She didn't make any comment but just wanted to try it out on our indoor putting mat (she doesn't golf)

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

Almost bought a putter just the other day. Thankfully the wife is understanding and so far has been fine with purchase, though the issue is I am running out of really old clubs to replace, so that's the new challenge, getting new clubs when the others are not that old. Might be able to sneak in that mallet putter I want to buy and try out.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

12 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Detached Garage.....About 150' from the house.....She rarely goes in there.

Although, she is a golf nut and goes through more clubs than I do looking for a magic solution rather than practicing or fixing a swing issue.  Currently she is looking for a 14* or 15* fairway wood she can hit now since the 17* doesn't get the same yardage as last year...(all her yardages are shorter this year).... Rather than fixing the current swing issue of practically falling backwards when she swings.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

The other day my wife spent a grand on massages, yes, a grand on massages, because she got a 20% credit.  So now she has $1.2K sitting in credit at this spa, and we know we'll be assigned here for 2 more years, so she'll be able to burn that up in 2 years no problem and ultimately save us money as compared to pay-as-you-go.  But still, a grand on massages.

My thoughts as I was listening to this:  "Save this one.  Mental note:  Don't argue, tell her 'if you think it's a good deal then I support it' and then drop this hammer when you get a discount on your next irons."

Got to think long term...

Hmmm I don't have these kind of issues... we both buy whatever we want ☺️ don't hate!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

36 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

The other day my wife spent a grand on massages, yes, a grand on massages, because she got a 20% credit.  So now she has $1.2K sitting in credit at this spa, and we know we'll be assigned here for 2 more years, so she'll be able to burn that up in 2 years no problem and ultimately save us money as compared to pay-as-you-go.  But still, a grand on massages.

My thoughts as I was listening to this:  "Save this one.  Mental note:  Don't argue, tell her 'if you think it's a good deal then I support it' and then drop this hammer when you get a discount on your next irons."

Yeah, definitely don't fight that one. 

Updated 07/15/2022

1 minute ago, Kanoito said:

Hmmm I don't have these kind of issues... we both buy whatever we want ☺️ don't hate!

It's not really that my wife will tell me no, it's more that i am trying to avoid any comments/discussions about why i just bought more clubs when i already have clubs.

Updated 07/15/2022

Just now, Getoffmylawn said:

I like the forward thinking long term strategy here.  

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

It's not really that my wife will tell me no, it's more that i am trying to avoid any comments/discussions about why i just bought more clubs when i already have clubs.

EXACTLY!  My wife is awesome (I really hope this thread doesn't make her look otherwise), it's just that there's a certain level of scrutiny I'd rather avoid...

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

In that case, we are on the same boat. She won't disapprove, but she'll make fun of me in tons of different ways (your ugly swing, it's the indian, not the arrow, etc.)

Whenever I offer to upgrade her gear, she's like what for? I can beat you with these old clubs. 😭

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

SWMBO has her shoes/clothes/estate sales addiction thing, and I leave all of that alone.   This creates the need for her to reciprocate, thus, no complaining when those 48" boxes keep showing up on the porch.  Maybe just a little complaining. 

Get more grief from the kids, who are unpaid spies sounding "the golf package has arrived alarm" for Mom .  "Another golf club, Dad????"  Dad is so simple-minded. Golf, golf, golf."

"When I was your age, my mother told me not to get a tattoo of Roy Orbison. But what momma don't know won't hurt her." 

Titleist 975J

Callaway Hawkeye 3 Wood

Ben Hogan CFT Hybrid, Apex Plus Irons

Cleveland 588 Wedges

Scotty Newport 2 Mid Slant Pro Platinum

We have our own spending money so she's free to spend her money on what she wants, and that goes for me, too.

Now, that doesn't mean I haven't occasionally "borrowed" a month or two in advance 🤣. With my new putter, for example, I spent a month or two ahead plus was planning on selling my old Spider X to make up the difference. Of course, my wife (who does golf but hasn't in the past two years due to shoulder surgery) picked up my Spider X the other day and rolled a few before proclaiming that she was going to use it as her putter next season. I can't very well charge her the value, can I? Haha.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

On 10/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, Getoffmylawn said:

This, gentlemen... Is how you play chess not checkers LOL

Driver - default_taylormade-small.jpg R9 Superdeep TP 10.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 65g XStiff Shaft

3 Wood - 2020 1ef73718.png Tight Lies 16* - Aldila Synergy Red 50-S Shaft

2 Hybrid - 1ef73718.png Idea Pro - Aldila VS Proto+ 'By You' 80-S Shaft

3 Iron - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT SL S300 Shaft

4-9 Irons - default_taylormade-small.jpg R7TP DGTT X-100 Shafts (6i has mismatched Project X 6.0 shaft)

Sand Wedge - Adams GT XTreme 2 SW

Putter - default_ping-small.jpg Heppler Tomcat 14

Ball - default_titelist-small.jpg Tour Soft

You guys have seen my putters but you should see my wife’s shoes and purses Always go with the long play and not short term. Heck I got her to the point that she set a number and if it over that then we have to have a talk and I have hit that number once.

A few other good tips...

Use head covers that are not specific to clubs. That way never draws attention when you swap in a new buy. I told the wife years ago I did it not to draw attention to what was in my bag. Great long term play.

If you plan to buy clubs have your golf bag in the car. Best way to sneak in a 15th club is with the other 14 in your bag.

Most places will take the stickers off the clubs for you. Makes it easier to say “oh, that...something I had hanging around that I wanted to try out”

Don’t draw attention to your bag with your significant other. I don’t know what’s in her purse and she normally doesn’t know what’s in my golf bag (well she does now after paying the PXG bill).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

4 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

You guys have seen my putters but you should see my wife’s shoes and purses emoji23.png Always go with the long play and not short term. Heck I got her to the point that she set a number and if it over that then we have to have a talk and I have hit that number once.

A few other good tips...

Use head covers that are not specific to clubs. That way never draws attention when you swap in a new buy. I told the wife years ago I did it not to draw attention to what was in my bag. Great long term play.

If you plan to buy clubs have your golf bag in the car. Best way to sneak in a 15th club is with the other 14 in your bag.

Most places will take the stickers off the clubs for you. Makes it easier to say “oh, that...something I had hanging around that I wanted to try out”

Don’t draw attention to your bag with your significant other. I don’t know what’s in her purse and she normally doesn’t know what’s in my golf bag (well she does now after paying the PXG bill).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah yes, I have a Denver Broncos FW headcover that I'll occasionally get out if there's potential for a club change in the near future...

I am lucky that my wife doesn't like to buy very many things, she would rather get rid of things, so she doesn't have very many expensive habits. These days, she is mainly stockpiling disinfecting products. I feel like we have a lifetime supply of hand sanitizer. I am no better though, I have been stockpiling N95 masks, surgical masks, and other types of masks. I have different masks depending on what I feel like for the day lol.

Updated 07/15/2022

Lucky for me my wife’s a golfer and has a problem buying shoes, so I don’t get too much shtick when clubs/gear/balls show up on the doorstep. She did, however comment on the $450 I dropped on a shaft for my driver this summer. But even she agreed it was worth it when she saw my results.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

My fiance knows i’m always moving clubs in and out.   Her only “rule” is we dont have room for more than one set in the closet at home.  So any others have to stay in my office at the course.  
If i ever leave this job, i’m going to be up the creek without a paddle. 
You may see the mother of all classified ads😜

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Lucky for me my wife’s a golfer and has a problem buying shoes, so I don’t get to shtick for when clubs/gear/balls show up on the doorstep. She did, however comment on the $450 I dropped on a shaft for my driver this summer. But even she agreed it was worth it when she saw my results.

Sounds like you’ve got a winner there!

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7