Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2020 Official Member Review: Titleist TSi Drivers

GolfSpy MPR

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

45.5” 

Do you happen to know your wrist to floor measurement?  Curious how you fit to the table in Wishon's book.  His table says my driver is 1" too long and my 5i 1/2" too long.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Do you happen to know your wrist to floor measurement?  Curious how you fit to the table in Wishon's book.  His table says my driver is 1" too long and my 5i 1/2" too long.  

I don’t.  My last two OEM fittings at PING and TPI, both fitters said they don’t fit that way.  Because in 60 years combined fittings they had never seen a player hit a ball standing straight up with his arms at his side 😬  They both go by ball flight, divot (if fitting irons) and impact area on the face.  I am 6’4 and a lot of people have put me in 1/2 inch over in the past.  But both those resulted in stock length iron sets  

Niether of them use lie boards either.  As they said, they are called lie boards for a reason 😉

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

16 minutes ago, alfriday101 said:

Titleist Thursday Fitting

A Titleist Thursday fitting was something I had heard about, but really hadn’t paid much attention to until I was selected to test the TSi driver.  It was simple to set up the fitting.  I just typed “Titleist Thursday” into Google and went to the Titleist Thursday page on the Titleist website.  There is a big red tab labeled “Schedule Your Appointment”.  I clicked on it and typed my city into the location tab.  A list of golf courses showed up.  I selected the closest club (red tab) and a list of available dates and times showed up.  I selected a time that worked best for me and indicated that I was interested in a driver/woods fitting.  All this took a couple of minutes.     

Titleist sent a confirming e-mail immediately upon booking.  They sent a reminder e-mail one day before the appointment.  A text message reminder was sent out a few hours before the appointment.  Also, my fitter sent a separate e-mail giving instructions on where to find him at the club, which was nice because I had never been to the club.  

Now, on to the fitting itself.

I met my fitter, Titleist rep. Steve Smith, on the range at the club.  He had a pop-up canopy with Titeist printed on it.  While the range itself was a bit off the beaten path, once there, it was easy to find Steve.  

The one thing I want to stress is that the whole experience was very low stress.  I know a lot of golfers are intimidated about fitting sessions.  If you are interested in Titlist clubs, don’t hesitate to try Titleist Thursday.   

Steve had practice balls for me to hit to warm up.  Once I was ready, we talked a bit about the clubs I was interested in demoing.  He provided good, factual information.  We talked about my gamer and he examined it as a guide to choosing the first head and shaft for me to try.  

I hit several balls with my current driver.  He made sure to get a couple of very good ones as a baseline for my current set up.  (There were a few less than stellar shots in there as well.)  

I then started hitting balls with the TSi 2.  I hit probably 30 shots total.   I took the approach that I didn’t want to know what particular shaft or setting I was hitting—I didn’t want to be influenced by my preconceived ideas of what “should” work.  I hit a few balls, we would talk about how it felt, Steve would check the numbers and Steve would make an adjustment.  We tried three different shafts or shaft flexes until we found the best one.  We did try out different shaft lengths as well.  Once we were happy with the shaft, we experimented with different weights in the head.  By the end, I was quite happy with the set up.  

We reviewed the numbers of my current driver and the final set up of the TSi2.  I received an e-mail with my fitting results by the time I got back to my car.  According to the numbers, my spin should be lower with the Titleist, swing speed was the same, but I should pick up about 10 yards.  (We’ll see when I put the new driver through its paces.)    

There was no pressure to buy right there.  It was an option, but not stressed.  It was the opposite of going to a used car lot.  

My results.  

I ended up with the TSi2 head, 11 degrees (no surprise there.)  Steve fit me into the Mitsubishi TSI Tensi AV Blue RAW 55 Stiff.  The stiff part was a bit of a surprise.  I think this shows the benefit of getting fit—I never would have ordered a stiff shaft without the fitting. 

Summary

The fitting was very easy to arrange and communication/confirmation from Titleist was excellent.

The fitting was very low stress.

The fitting result was different from what I would have ordered without a fitting—so take advantage of the free fitting. 

Steve was great to work with. 

I give the experience two thumbs up.

Good stuff. I’m so glad you pointed out how easy the process is from booking to the actual fitting. 

And mostly about how there is no pressure to buy.  That is a huge thing.  I have never heard anyone who has been to a Titleist Thursday mention feeling pressured. 

26 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Review and results of my fitting on 10/22/2020

Showed up to my Titleist Thursday fitting at the Golf Club at Newcastle about 20 minutes early. Skipped warm-up with irons, so went straight to warming up with my driver. Currently having a bad streak of ballstriking with irons, so didn't want to have any of that. Went straight to warm-up and hitting initial shots with my gamer.

IMG_7296.JPG.61965bc13715f1d6a656108bbf734cff.JPG

IMG_7294.JPG.8f29dc54ca3bef9c5858705860c5b473.JPG

IMG_7295.JPG.1c2d0bd9ecf0335305df8c361c7e24d5.JPG

My Gamer:

• Taylormade SIM Max 10.5, Ventus Velocore Red 5S
  • When it behaves, it performs well. When it doesn't behave, push fades and push slices. Also feel like it launches too low

So with my warm-up shots and initial gamer shots for the baseline on Trackman, I proceeded to hit about 10 push slices in a row. At this point, I was thinking that I had brought the bad swing to the fitting. When I was looking at the Trackman results with my gamer, the spin was absurdly high, like 5k. The fitter said that these worn out range balls typically spin higher than premium balls, but even given that, my spin would still have been over 4k with a premium ball.

I was super surprised about the high spin for a couple of reasons. First off, previously I used to be a high toe snap hooker. In previous Trackman sessions a while back, I was swinging inside out and hitting snap hooks in the 1500 rpm range. After fixing that over recent months, I still have suffered from low launch with the SIM Max, so I had assumed I had low launch goes together with low spin. I learned today that is not the case. High spin but low launch as a result of negative AOA but hitting the ball high in the face.

The Fitting:

Coming into the fitting, I thought I was going to be fit into either the Kuro Kage or the Tensei AV Raw Blue because of my low launch (and perceived low spin issue which wasn't actually low spin). However, the fitter handed my first combo, TSi 2 with a Hzrdus RDX in Stiff. Don't tell anyone this, but I have always been intimidated the Hzrdus shafts, I always thought those were way too much shaft for my swing. 

So I proceeded to step up to the ball and hit the Hzrdus RDX TSi 2 head. First swing and the result was so much different than the prior 10 off the planet push slices that I had hit. Ball started slightly left and had a 5 yard or less fade on it. And the shaft felt smooth too! This may sound weird, but my Ventus Red feels like nothing to me, not smooth, not harsh, it's a weird thing.

Continued to hit more shots with the Hzrdus RDX and the results continued to be similar. Small fade, launch angle a little low still, spin generally above 4k with the bad range balls. As I was hitting balls, I explained to my fitter about my perception that I thought I would need a softer shaft. He said a softer shaft may launch a little higher but that i would became even more wild directionally.

Next up after the Hzrdus RDX, Tensei AV White, another low launch/low spin, and what i perceive to be a stout shaft. Proceeded to hit some good shots with it, felt good, but didn't notice any significant difference in numbers between the AV White and the Hzrdus RDX.

Next up, Graphite Design XC-6 with the TSi 2. This was the magic combo. Increased my launch angle up to about 11, spin got down to 3200 to 3500 (with the bad range balls), and was able to get up 150 ball speed on a swing speed of 102. The ball flight seem noticeably stronger with this combo with a nice small fade. Now I definitely put some poor swings on the ball with this combo, but the results of the poor swing were much better than expected. Sometimes at the top of the backswing, in your mind you just know something is wrong and the result is going to be terrible. However, even when those swings happened with this combo, the end result ended up being fine. The loss of distance wasn't bad and I hit no OB balls with this combo.

I wanted to make sure it wasn't a placebo of a "premium" shaft with the XC-6, so i hit one of the other Graphite Design shafts, i think the AD-IZ. After a couple of shots with it, I knew the AD-IZ was not the right shaft. Switched back to the XC-6, and continued to hit good shots. I knew this was the right combo. 

Other Fitting Notes:

• I tried the TSi 3, but it just wasn't a good fit
  • I had to bring up with the fitter the issue of length. I definitely hit the ball better when I choked down about an inch. I asked what length i should be fit into and he said -1" based on how far I choked down
  • The facility was really nice but the range balls were crap and the Trackman wasn't setup to adjust to what the numbers would be with a premium ball. Some were cracked
  • The fitter didn't setup the Trackman to track the difference shaft combinations so that we could look at the groups of data side by side. However, we knew the XC-6 stuck out as the best combo as we went a long
  • My swing did not magically get better when I started hitting the TSi. The TSi 2 with the right shaft is just a much better fit than my gamer
  • My swingspeed throughout the session ranged between 99 to 102. Little on the lower end for me, but I think I will swing harder once I become more comfortable with the club
  • My AOA was between -2 and -5 during the fitting, which I know is not great. However, I wasn't comfortable with the driving range tee height. I asked for a taller tee but they didn't have any. I think in the back of my mind was that if I swung up on the ball i would hit the bottom of the face or even worse, miss the ball
  • My swing has become much more out to in than before. Part of it is that I need to work on my swing, but the other part is i have been so worried about losing the ball right with the SIM Max, I started playing the ball much more forward than I normally would and am also probably unconsciously trying to swing more left.
  • I'm still shocked that I was fit into a low-ish launch/low-ish spin shaft. If I had not gone through the fitting, I would probably have picked the Kuro Kage

Final Combo:

Driver: TSi2 Premium (10°)
Dexterity: RH
SureFit Hosel Setting: A-1
SureFit Weight: Use Default
Length: -1"
Shaft (Flex): Graphite Design Tour AD XC 6 (Stiff) 💪
Grip (Size): Golf Pride Titleist Tour Velvet 360 Flat Undersized

Nice! Was hoping someone was gonna get the tour ADs!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

15 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Nice! Was hoping someone was gonna get the tour ADs!

We got the old slow guys out first. The 3 young guns are up next.  Also cant wait to read Hartricks results. 

I have a scramble tomorrow at our course.  I usually dont get too excited for those.  But i’ve been looking forward to this one for a while 

i was very sad when i left the fitting, that I couldn’t take it with me for tomorrow 🙁

12 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

We got the old slow guys out first. The 3 young guns are up next.  Also cant wait to read Hartricks results. 

I’m just glad I was in the realm on my guess! Last year I couldn’t tell ya the difference between shafts or what they did!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:45 AM, hartrick11 said:

@Golfspy_CG2 and the fine folks at Titleist have set me up to get fitted here tomorrow...I am officially the luckiest SOB on this site! MUCH more to come very soon...

About | TPI

This is awesome. Stoked for you. Enjoy the experience 

Playing mostly Mizuno Hot Metal, but just added an Epic Flash 26* hybrid to the bag. 

Sound

3 minutes ago, HeathS16 said:

I am not going to lie people, this post has taken me a long time to write and post.  This is not a bad thing, I simply could not find the words to describe what happened this afternoon at 3 pm central time in a 25 MPH Oklahoma wind.

I was a bit nervous going into the fitting, worried I would be taking a bad swing into an important fitting. That would prove to not be the case. I warmed up with a PW and then moved to my gamer, a Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, HZRDUS Smoke stiff shaft (60 grams). 

I hit some bomb drives to start off so it was pretty easy to get some good baseline numbers with the EF. 158.8 MPH ballspeed, 110 clubhead speed and an average of 270 carry over the 5 warm up shots. Honestly, not bad. Then I was handed Excalibur...wait, different story...I was handed the TSi3.  

We started with an 8 degree in the HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX. This was not the ideal set up for me.  Shots were a bit squirrely.  Hard to hit it straight the shaft felt too flexible not much to say about this one. 

Moved over to the Tensei White Raw AV stiff 75 g and this is where things got awesome. Got some good numbers here.

•  Averaging 170 MPH balls peed, yup, 170.
  • But I had a tendency to over cook this one to the left and my hook miss was evident. We moved to a 9 degree head and that helped a bit.
  •  carry of 280 averaging 301 total
  • Clubhead speed was averaging around 115.

Still more to go...same head, but we moved into a X stiff of the Tensei White 75 model which is 77 grams 😱. I have never swung anything like that before. MY GOODNESS WAS IT SMOOTH. Numbers were fantastic:

•  Ball Speed: 166
  • Clubhead speed 113 with the shaft being so heavy.  
  • 284.3 carry, 310 total
  • Had at least 2 drives that totaled 325
  • I hit it dead straight with a soft draw, majestic.

We then tried the Tour AD XC 75gram X-Stiff, the "good stuff" as Mickey put it. I had mondo numbers. 

• Ballspeed: 172 average
  • Clubhead: Speed 115
  • 282.6 Carry, 306 total
  • Had a few drives up there around 320 total. 
  • Not as accurate with the Tour AD, but man is this shaft amazing, it was a battle between this one and the Tensei White 75 X-stiff. 

Here are the specs we ultimately settled on: 

• TSi3 9 degrees. 
  • Shaft Tensei White Raw AV 75 X stiff
  • length 44.5"
  • SureFit Setting: B1
  • Weight Position: Neutral (I am a horrible toe-striker but with the fitting we had me in the center of the face after 3 shots. I'm guessing due to the length)

This whole experience was super awesome.  From booking the appointment with Mickey to getting fit, Titleist does a great job of making it stress-free and honestly treats you well.  The fitter was super professional, very personable and knowledgeable about what he was doing I feel as though I will be VERY happy with his recommendations. We moved through the whole fit systematically with him making changes and adjustments as we went so I felt that I really got to test everything out there. The data provided is excellent and for a geek like myself I loved that as I got to see how the process played out as we went.  I would highly encourage anyone to go and check out a Titelist Thursday, you will not be disappointed. 

Unfortunately though, I go so caught up in the fitting that I only snapped 2 pictures...643131375_Titelistfitting1.jpg.d05604fd7cea3c0ed464eab3d47f4ede.jpg

1461901386_Titelistfitting2.jpg.8fc012c9fc7cd6d8d2ddbfd6058dbed6.jpg

Conclusion: I picked up 8 MPH of ballspeed with the TSi3 and a massive amount of distance.  The face felt HOT and the ball just shot off of it.  I cannot wait to put this thing to the test because with this fit I will be able to absolutely attack the golf ball, something I have not been able to do consistently before.  The only drawback from today is that now I have to wait for this driver to be built and sent to me, I honestly don't want to play golf until I have it. I think golf is ruined for me until I have it.  The wait begins...

giphy.gif

Sounds like a great experience and well worth it. Great outcomes. Hope it’s a game changer for you!

Playing mostly Mizuno Hot Metal, but just added an Epic Flash 26* hybrid to the bag. 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I have a scramble tomorrow at our course.  I usually dont get too excited for those.  But i’ve been looking forward to this one for a while 

i was very sad when i left the fitting, that I couldn’t take it with me for tomorrow 🙁

I don't want to hit anything else ever again. I think yearning is the correct adjective to describe how I am feeling at the moment. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

3 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Looks like I'm going to be the black sheep. and I feel awful about it. I wanted to partake in Titleist Thursday, it looks and sounds like everyone had a heck of a time. Unfortunately, when I went to book a time, it only gave me the option of one course and the date was nearly a month away. I'm not sure if my area was just booked up or if there were no courses hosting the event. 😔

I know the fitting was a crucial step in the process, as it is for the entire game. What I've decided to do is use the information I was given from my last fitting, my current specs, and my general knowledge to put together the club I feel would best suit my swing. I know it's likely not 100%, but it is what I have to work with.

What I will do is take this testing from a different approach, the approach of the average golfer. The one who buys the clubs right off the rack and throws them in the bag. It won't quite be to that level, since I do have an idea of where I need to go.. but that will be the general idea. I'll be able to tinker with club customization as far as hosel and weight settings go and report back on how close I am finding that perfect combination. 

Like I mentioned, I'm bummed out I wasn't able to be apart of the gang, but I will test the club to all of my capacity. Not being able to hit the club yet like my fellow comrades and hearing how much they have enjoyed it is making me beyond anxious for the day that brown box hits my porch.  

Bummer that you will not be able to take part in a fitting but I think there is ALOT of value in testing this club as a "self fitter" off-the-rack guy would. I think a lot of people will benefit from that perspective. I cannot wait to hear your thoughts when you hit the club, its like caffeine for your soul. 

9 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Looks like I'm going to be the black sheep. and I feel awful about it. I wanted to partake in Titleist Thursday, it looks and sounds like everyone had a heck of a time. Unfortunately, when I went to book a time, it only gave me the option of one course and the date was nearly a month away. I'm not sure if my area was just booked up or if there were no courses hosting the event. 😔

I know the fitting was a crucial step in the process, as it is for the entire game. What I've decided to do is use the information I was given from my last fitting, my current specs, and my general knowledge to put together the club I feel would best suit my swing. I know it's likely not 100%, but it is what I have to work with.

What I will do is take this testing from a different approach, the approach of the average golfer. The one who buys the clubs right off the rack and throws them in the bag. It won't quite be to that level, since I do have an idea of where I need to go.. but that will be the general idea. I'll be able to tinker with club customization as far as hosel and weight settings go and report back on how close I am finding that perfect combination. 

Like I mentioned, I'm bummed out I wasn't able to be apart of the gang, but I will test the club to all of my capacity. Not being able to hit the club yet like my fellow comrades and hearing how much they have enjoyed it is making me beyond anxious for the day that brown box hits my porch.  

Just don't do what I would do (buy a bunch of extra shafts from ebay that i think would fit)

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

For the other testers, did you test with range balls or Titleist premium balls? I used worn out range balls without any Trackman adjustment.

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

16 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

For the other testers, did you test with range balls or Titleist premium balls? I used worn out range balls without any Trackman adjustment.

Mine was done using some crappy range balls. Not sure if there was adjustment for it on trackman. 

5 hours ago, dlow206 said:

We went through the first round of all the shafts with TM range balls.  They looked very new.   Then when we narrowed it down to the final two, we switched to PRoV1 to get some “real ball” numbers 😬

I may have missed this, but a question for each tester:

Were you fit into your current gamer and if so, who did the fitting?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I was "self fit" into my TS1, in early 2019, but it did come less than a month after my fitting at PING where he suggested a Sr. flex in my G410, so I went with that--mistakenly as it turns out--when I ordered my TS1.

My fitting day at PING, was one of those really off days that all the testers for this one talked about in our PM thread, worrying we would have one of those at Titleist Thursday.   I can safely say, I didn't.  I had a really good warmup session and the swing felt in tact--for me--during the fitting.

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

A few points about my current gamer as it relates to fitting:

• Prior to my current gamer, i had actually gotten fit for PXG 0811 XF Gen 2 Driver. That was a PXG-specific fitting. My driver swing was poor at the time though.
  • With the PXG, I was hitting all sorts of snap hooks, but it was 100% a swing issue
  • When the SIM line came out, they had a 150% trade in bonus. Callaway also had a 150% trade in bonus at the time too
  • I went to a retail store to try out the SIM Max and the Mavrik Max. I like the Mavrik Max better and didn't get to try other shafts except for 2 total stock shafts. They didn't have the shafts for the SIM Max in yet because the line had just launched
  • The performance of the SIM Max was better than the PXG for me at the time, and the trade-in deal was too good for me to pass up LOL. 
  • I would not call this a real fitting
  • For drivers, i have not truly had a brand agnostic fitting to date, but I definitely had much more knowledge about fittings come into the Titleist fitting than when I tried the SIM Max and the PXG

Updated 07/15/2022

Anyone currently going to be comparing arccos stats if they have it currently?

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

One other point to make about my current driver and the SIM drivers in general. People either seem to think they are the best driver ever made or are unable to keep the ball on the planet. There is a big thread on WRX on people trying to figure out why the SIM line is so right biased. A much better golfer than me tried for different drivers from 2020. Face to path for 3 out of 4 was 2 to 3 degrees open. And then the SIM was 4.5 degrees open. Same shaft it all 4.

Updated 07/15/2022

I was for for mine, this fitting was better. However, my swing has improved as well so that might have something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

5 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I am going to use some Shotscope stats selectively to compare. But I say selectively because I want it to be fair, because the playing conditions of the test will be different. My Shotscope stats collected to date are primarily from dry weather here in the PNW, whereas it will be pretty wet during this test. Though I think my average driving distance with the TSi 2 will actually be higher than the SIM Max, because I hit so many into the trees on the right side with the SIM Max.

Updated 07/15/2022

I track using arccos so data from that will be a big part of my review!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Yes @ Truespec. But I have tinkered with it like a wrx'r and made it worse. After yesterday I feel like I should be able to dial my gamer in a bit better with some of my learnings so that I can put some pressure on the TSi once it arrives.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H