Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2020 Official Member Review: Titleist TSi Drivers

GolfSpy MPR

2 hours ago, golfinnut said:

I'll be able to contribute to this thread now. That is if & when I can get out either due to snow or just cold as balls out!
Since@Golfspy_CG2 wasn't ever going to let me have his driver. (Cause we all know he goes thru a ton of drivers before he decides on one) I knew I had to look elsewhere so ...

Mrs. Nut Clause was very good to me this year! She knew it was on my serious wish list this year. 20201225_113216.jpg20201225_113245.jpg

Sent from , my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You did a good job staying off of the naughty list, and it looks like you made your way to the very top of the NICE list !  Well done, and yes, several of us are jealous.

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

I'll be able to contribute to this thread now. That is if & when I can get out either due to snow or just cold as balls out!
Since[mention=65448]Golfspy_CG2[/mention] wasn't ever going to let me have his driver. (Cause we all know he goes thru a ton of drivers before he decides on one) I knew I had to look elsewhere so ...

Mrs. Nut Clause was very good to me this year! She knew it was on my serious wish list this year. 20201225_113216.jpg.bfd8df8775982bcd949740284941d860.jpg20201225_113245.jpg.c6cd367c2c5b9c2e2d89b6bd16334bcc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That’s awesome! Really looking forward to getting some of your thoughts!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I have Alvin Kamara and Mike Evans going in my fantasy football finals this weekend, so I went ahead and ordered the TSi2 3 wood with my anticipated winnings. Hope I didn’t jinx myself! 😬 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

59 minutes ago, hartrick11 said:

I have Alvin Kamara and Mike Evans going in my fantasy football finals this weekend, so I went ahead and ordered the TSi2 3 wood with my anticipated winnings. Hope I didn’t jinx myself! 😬 

Whoever you are playing against is going to have someone BLOW UP, to even sniff you; because 6 TDs ought to get you a metric $hit ton of points.

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

So the backyard range went into effect this afternoon.  First initial thoughts are ..... WOW!  This thing is going to be a fairway finder for sure.  I only hit about 10 balls but they were amazing.  

Feel & Sound:  this one feels better than the last TS2 for sure.  It's more of a muted sound at impact.  Not sure if it had to do with the fact that the golf balls were cold (I have a shag bucket under my deck with about 100 balls in it) or that it was 38* outside at the time but.  The HZRDUS RDX shaft seems very light but yet very stable at the same time.  If that makes any sense.  

Looks:  Love the look of it behind the ball.  Sets up very nice.  The black gloss of the crown is great.  No glare 

Distance & Trajectory:  I wish I could tell in my backyard, but it's hard, especially if I don't hit any trees.  I can carry the top with ease but it all depends on where it starts to fall out of the air, the end of the arc.  If it hits a tree after a long carry, I know it went a good distance.  There is a tree that I laser to 175 yards that I continually use as a target.  I try to carry it right over that or work it around it one way or the other.  Side bit .... my next door neighbor takes his little son down the hill because he likes to retrieve the golf balls I hit.  He asked me once "how far do you think the farm is on the other side of the creek that is down there?"  "Why?  I think it's a little over 300 yards."   "Well we found a few balls on the other side of the creek in the field."  Awesome!   That means I have hit a few over 300 & for this old beat up man with a bionic hip is pretty good.  Incidentally, the trajectory is great for a 9* driver.  I used to play an 8.5* driver way back in the day, so I have no problem getting the ball in the air.  It's a nice flat trajectory with a slight arc at the end.  I really need to see the numbers & trajectory on a Trackman or GC Quad.  

Dispersion:  I know I only hit a total of 10 balls (because I had to Mrs. Nut Honey Do List) but those 10 balls were straight as an arrow.  Only about 2 or 3 of them were a slight fade.  All of them would have been playable on the course.  I always try to visualize a particular hole from the backyard, using trees as the edge of fairways.  So I'm ecstatic to say the least if I could really increase my fairways hit percentage in 2021.  🙂  

Overall:  So far having only hit it in the backyard, I love it.  I really want to get it on the course but it sucks that it's winter & cold out because I really won't be able to see what it really does.  I'd have to wait for spring.  But the feel is great so far.  

I'm really excited to get it on the course & compare it to the TS2.  More thoughts to come  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Figured out my driver swing today, was finding fairways today. On 14, I hit a bad drive (still went in the fairway) and one of the guys I was playing with commented that it was my first bad drive of the day.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

So the backyard range went into effect this afternoon.  First initial thoughts are ..... WOW!  This thing is going to be a fairway finder for sure.  I only hit about 10 balls but they were amazing.  
Feel & Sound:  this one feels better than the last TS2 for sure.  It's more of a muted sound at impact.  Not sure if it had to do with the fact that the golf balls were cold (I have a shag bucket under my deck with about 100 balls in it) or that it was 38* outside at the time but.  The HZRDUS RDX shaft seems very light but yet very stable at the same time.  If that makes any sense.  
Looks:  Love the look of it behind the ball.  Sets up very nice.  The black gloss of the crown is great.  No glare 
Distance & Trajectory:  I wish I could tell in my backyard, but it's hard, especially if I don't hit any trees.  I can carry the top with ease but it all depends on where it starts to fall out of the air, the end of the arc.  If it hits a tree after a long carry, I know it went a good distance.  There is a tree that I laser to 175 yards that I continually use as a target.  I try to carry it right over that or work it around it one way or the other.  Side bit .... my next door neighbor takes his little son down the hill because he likes to retrieve the golf balls I hit.  He asked me once "how far do you think the farm is on the other side of the creek that is down there?"  "Why?  I think it's a little over 300 yards."   "Well we found a few balls on the other side of the creek in the field."  Awesome!   That means I have hit a few over 300 & for this old beat up man with a bionic hip is pretty good.  Incidentally, the trajectory is great for a 9* driver.  I used to play an 8.5* driver way back in the day, so I have no problem getting the ball in the air.  It's a nice flat trajectory with a slight arc at the end.  I really need to see the numbers & trajectory on a Trackman or GC Quad.  
Dispersion:  I know I only hit a total of 10 balls (because I had to Mrs. Nut Honey Do List) but those 10 balls were straight as an arrow.  Only about 2 or 3 of them were a slight fade.  All of them would have been playable on the course.  I always try to visualize a particular hole from the backyard, using trees as the edge of fairways.  So I'm ecstatic to say the least if I could really increase my fairways hit percentage in 2021.    
Overall:  So far having only hit it in the backyard, I love it.  I really want to get it on the course but it sucks that it's winter & cold out because I really won't be able to see what it really does.  I'd have to wait for spring.  But the feel is great so far.  
I'm really excited to get it on the course & compare it to the TS2.  More thoughts to come  

Sounds like the first impression was pretty good! Hoping you can get out to the course soon!

Here was my best drive of the day, not bad on a cold rainy day

1752930595_Attachment-1(2).jpeg.01be5ce6ba0dfa8d8d3bc7590000cbe8.jpeg

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

Exec 9 this morning that has 2 Big Boy Par 4’s. Hit both fareways and both drives longest I’ve hit in this course.
TSI2 is still getting 10/12 yards more than G410 and I’m past the Honeymoon stage

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

45 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Exec 9 this morning that has 2 Big Boy Par 4’s. Hit both fareways and both drives longest I’ve hit in this course.
TSI2 is still getting 10/12 yards more than G410 and I’m past the Honeymoon stageemoji12.png

Ah famous last words for me personally. It also includes "I have figured it out" and "there is no way I'll end up over there"

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I finally received my TSi3 Christmas Eve, after being in limbo for 3 weeks with USPS, and was able to put it head to head against my Sim. Living in NJ golf season is about 3.5-4 months out so I decided to check out a local indoor simulator. This was my first time using a trackman/simulator not at a club fitting, and what a blast I had. Driver specs is, TSi3 10 w/ventus black 6x, 45", standard settings. My first impressions are that the club loooks and sounds so sweet (I was able to hit a few shots outside and the sound is so pure).  

Since I haven't played in about a month I removed a few outlier shots, and my data came back at 114.7 club speed, -1.5 attack angle, 166.5 ball speed, 3589 spin, 286.3 total, 272.3 carry, 1.7 ft left, face to path 0, club path 0, smash 1.45. There were a few other shots that were not the best struck either but I only removed outliers which were really far left or right. My best shots were ball speed around 169, spin at 3100, and carry at 280+ with roll at 300+. 

In comparison to my SIM with a 661 evo 2.0 (DJ shaft), which plays at 45.5", the numbers were very similar. I'm going to be doing some more testing and I have another 661 evo 2.0 shaft that I'm going to get a Titleist tip put on it so I can get a closer comparison between the 2 drivers and to compare the Ventus to the 661 in the same head. 

I'm going to write up an unofficial post on my quest for my 2021 driver, which will include all the trackman data etc. I also had an Atmos TS 7x black that I tried today in the SIM and that was the weakest combo of the 3 in terms of distance, but I loved the stability and control I had with it. As of right now it's going to be a close battle, but if ti was based on looks alone, the TSi would win!

edit: the main thing I took away from this session was that I need to get my spin rate down!!!

Edited by wely324

I finally received my TSi3 Christmas Eve, after being in limbo for 3 weeks with USPS, and was able to put it head to head against my Sim. Living in NJ golf season is about 3.5-4 months out so I decided to check out a local indoor simulator. This was my first time using a trackman/simulator not at a club fitting, and what a blast I had. Driver specs is, TSi3 10 w/ventus black 6x, 45", standard settings. My first impressions are that the club loooks and sounds so sweet (I was able to hit a few shots outside and the sound is so pure).  
Since I haven't played in about a month I removed a few outlier shots, and my data came back at 114.7 club speed, -1.5 attack angle, 166.5 ball speed, 3589 spin, 286.3 total, 272.3 carry, 1.7 ft left, face to path 0, club path 0, smash 1.45. There were a few other shots that were not the best struck either but I only removed outliers which were really far left or right. My best shots were ball speed around 169, spin at 3100, and carry at 280+ with roll at 300+. 
In comparison to my SIM with a 661 evo 2.0 (DJ shaft), which plays at 45.5", the numbers were very similar. I'm going to be doing some more testing and I have another 661 evo 2.0 shaft that I'm going to get a Titleist tip put on it so I can get a closer comparison between the 2 drivers and to compare the Ventus to the 661 in the same head. 
I'm going to write up an unofficial post on my quest for my 2021 driver, which will include all the trackman data etc. I also had an Atmos TS 7x black that I tried today in the SIM and that was the weakest combo of the 3 in terms of distance, but I loved the stability and control I had with it. As of right now it's going to be a close battle, but if ti was based on looks alone, the TSi would win!

edit: the main thing I took away from this session was that I need to get my spin rate down!!!

Would love to hear more of your thoughts on the TSI3 as you go, especially on the course!

Ah famous last words for me personally. It also includes "I have figured it out" and "there is no way I'll end up over there"

Tomorrow morning playing a difficult course and the Driver will put to a greater Test.

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 hours ago, Rickp said:

TSI2 is still getting 10/12 yards more than G410 and I’m past the Honeymoon stageemoji12.png

Great job! It sounds like you might have found a winner. 

36 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Tomorrow morning playing a difficult course and the Driver will put to a greater Test.

It has been a great club for you though, glad it's working out well for you.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

38 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Hit em straight! And bombs!

image.gif.1c2803c946a18cbdaab9077b8afcccdd.gif

This review really has be wanting to trade in the TS2 😂

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Welllllll? We're waiting......

tenor.gif?itemid=15655099

It’s a Looong story, played like . The driver was only bright Wednesday. Will be posting the week fiasco in “How did you play” shortly.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

It’s a Looong story, played like emoji90.png. The driver was only bright Wednesday. Will be posting the week fiasco in “How did you play” shortly.

I'm an older lefty also and have one round with Demo TSi2 10* set to C-3(.75* up) 

I have a LAGP reign silver shaft 60R that fits my swing very well..... I don't wanna commit to it yet because other drivers have eye coming;  G425 and epic max in particular,  but despite not being a fan of stretched back deep cg heads,  it's very hard to argue with results.....STABLE is the operative word!

I'm an older lefty also and have one round with Demo TSi2 10* set to C-3(.75* up) 
I have a LAGP reign silver shaft 60R that fits my swing very well..... I don't wanna commit to it yet because other drivers have eye coming;  G425 and epic max in particular,  but despite not being a fan of stretched back deep cg heads,  it's very hard to argue with results.....STABLE is the operative word!

Another Lefty, yea!! The TSI2 is out of the bag but only for 1 round. Even though I played the G410 today the TSI2 is still a bit longer and more predictable. I still have a 55g shaft that I’m going to install back into it for Tuesday I guess because I can and I like to tinker. I had to change the heel weight (-4g) and it made a world of difference.
Is this the best driver ever, who knows buts it’s working for me, for now.
Let us how everything works and what choices you make.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Went flush mode today with the TSi2. Besides a few mishits, was hitting many of my drives 230 plus. That is pretty much 230 carry because most of those balls plugged. Also, this was in 40 degree rainy weather. 

Updated 07/15/2022

Update.. Titleist customer support came through and a tool was delivered today. 👍

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I ripped the TSi3 at the range and in my round last week. I feel like I am out of the honeymoon phase and we have only had one minor tiff so far.

Also, the TSi2 15* came in the mail. The sound isn't quite as sweet as the TSi3 driver, but not bad by any means and it seems like it's going to be a great addition to the bag. I'm going to give it a little time before I sell my Epic Flash SZ 3w because it's been a pretty good one for me (much better than the driver), but if all goes well I will be going forward with the TSi metals for at least a couple of years.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

Because I already have one sitting around, I am going to try out my Ventus Red in the TSi 2 to see how it compares to the GD AD-XC. There was no Ventus Red shaft at my fitting, so that wasn't something I could try during my fitting. 

Updated 07/15/2022

On 1/5/2021 at 3:53 PM, alfriday101 said:

I played my first 18 of the year yesterday with the TSi2.  Three drives stand out from the round.  

On number 9, I caught the ball way out on the toe.  The ball ended up in the right side of the fairway and was pretty long.  Much longer than I expected based on the feel of the contact.  It was much longer than a similar strike with my old driver would have been.  

On 10, I put a ball in the water.  I tried, and failed to draw the ball.  I knew as soon as I hit it that it wasn't going to curve.  User error.  What surprised me was that the ball splashed about 20 yards farther than I thought it would.  

On 14, I adjusted my set up and did hit the draw I wanted.  (My wife is wrong, I am capable of learning.)  The hole is a sharp dog-leg left with a large bunker at the corner.  In the past, I played right of the bunker, leaving a mid iron into the green.  Yesterday I flew the bunker and ended up 85 yards from the pin.  

The more I play with the TSi2, the more I like it.  I am trying shots I wouldn't attempt with my old driver.  While they all don't work out, the risk/reward equation has shifted to being more bold on certain holes.  I feel more confident knowing shots hit off the sweet spot aren't going to be punished nearly as much.   

What loft , shaft and swingspeed Sir?

On 1/5/2021 at 3:36 PM, dlow206 said:

Because I already have one sitting around, I am going to try out my Ventus Red in the TSi 2 to see how it compares to the GD AD-XC. There was no Ventus Red shaft at my fitting, so that wasn't something I could try during my fitting. 

Should be interesting to see with the profiles being so different if you get any different results or if it is mainly a feel difference.  I also am seeing that some of the pros are making a move to the Ventus Red in driver which I was not expecting.  

I look forward to seeing your thoughts on it! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

7 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Should be interesting to see with the profiles being so different if you get any different results or if it is mainly a feel difference.  I also am seeing that some of the pros are making a move to the Ventus Red in driver which I was not expecting.  

I look forward to seeing your thoughts on it! 

I know there’s a guy in the tsi4 playing in Hawaii this week with the red. Kinda makes some sense to help with launch/spin with the tsi4 being the low/low design.

Who else has moved to the red?

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

2 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I know there’s a guy in the tsi4 playing in Hawaii this week with the red. Kinda makes some sense to help with launch/spin with the tsi4 being the low/low design.

Who else has moved to the red?

I saw a report that both Justin Thomas and Adam Scott were at least testing it, if not putting it into play at the Sentry.

That's two pretty big names if true. haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

44 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I saw a report that both Justin Thomas and Adam Scott were at least testing it, if not putting it into play at the Sentry.

That's two pretty big names if true. haha

Cool. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1