Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Winter Golf Shape et. al.

Wondering what everyone does in the winter to keep their swing, putting stroke, etc. in golf shape while the snow flies.

Winters up in Northern Ontario are snowy and cold. Unfortunately, where I live there are no indoor driving ranges or golf Sims you can go have a couple beers at and go play Pebble Beach or Bethpage with the boys.

Closest fitter to me is 2 hours away so that tells you what I'm up against.

Curious to see what all of you who live north do to stay involved.

Driver - :callaway-small: Mavrik w/ Aldila Rogue White 130MSI 60X

3-Wood - :taylormade-small: RocketBallz 3 HL

Hybrid - :callaway-small: Apex 2 w/ Kuro Kage 65g Stiff

Irons - :callaway-small: Steelhead XR's w/ KBS Tour-V 90 - 5-PW, AW - Stiff

Wedges - Kirkland Signature 52*, 56*, 60*

Putter -   default_taylormade-small.jpg.f51b0863b47c9f7d3e2ffc3583a5d3da.jpg  Spider S #1 Platinum/White

Grips - Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize

Ball - Srixon Z-star.....Q-Star in Spring and Fall

Jeremy Booth

Swing easy.

The only thing that kept me sane was the indoor facility at the college (NMU) in Marquette Michigan.  That and practicing bunker shots in the snow.  

Being that you do not have any indoor facilities... have you looked at a sky track?  They offer payment plans, and if you compare that to what you’d be paying in greens fees (depends on how much you play) mig be even.

Im sure some of our other northern spies will join in too.

1 hour ago, JerBooth said:

Wondering what everyone does in the winter to keep their swing, putting stroke, etc. in golf shape while the snow flies.

Winters up in Northern Ontario are snowy and cold. Unfortunately, where I live there are no indoor driving ranges or golf Sims you can go have a couple beers at and go play Pebble Beach or Bethpage with the boys.

Closest fitter to me is 2 hours away so that tells you what I'm up against.

Curious to see what all of you who live north do to stay involved.

When I lived in Maine I too practiced bunker shots in the snow. I had a little chipping mat and would chip and putt in the hallway upstairs. I also had some of those foam balls and would hit them against the garage wall to work on trajectory. I also bought a momentus (which was the hot deal at the time) I would work on keeping a groove. Otherwise, I'd work on strength training. I honestly am not the biggest fan of putting practice, but by snow month 4, I would be so excited to get home and can that full hallway triple breaker. 😂

Titleist 975J

Callaway Hawkeye 3 Wood

Ben Hogan CFT Hybrid, Apex Plus Irons

Cleveland 588 Wedges

Scotty Newport 2 Mid Slant Pro Platinum

Don't know if we are further north than you because Ontario is pretty big we are North of Ottawa, Scotland's weather is pretty temperate and off the Atlantic so Autumn and Winter tend to be rainy and windy. Our competition season for most courses end in October and we move into Winter golf. The links course tend to stay open but some will make you play off fairway mats, the conditions on links are OK, the greens tend to be slower than the summer but you can still get a decent round at discounted prices. For the inland parkland courses it tends to be  a bit different. Our course take off the low lying holes and these are replaced by a Winter course the par drops from 71 to 64 and yardage 6200 to 4800 yds. I drop from playing at least 4 times a week to twice. The Winter course for me is too short with only a couple of holes requiring anything more than a 9i for an approach. My long game is normally in tatters by the end of Winter.

I'm complaining by at least most weeks I get out with 4 or 5 layers of clothes on. 

Most years we will go away late Autumn and early Spring to warmer European climates Turkey, Portugal, The Canary Island for 2 weeks, this gives a respite from the Scottish Winter which is always welcome. This was before Covid so this year it is stay at home. 

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

Don't know if we are further north than you because Ontario is pretty big we are North of Ottawa, Scotland's weather is pretty temperate and off the Atlantic so Autumn and Winter tend to be rainy and windy. Our competition season for most courses end in October and we move into Winter golf. The links course tend to stay open but some will make you play off fairway mats, the conditions on links are OK, the greens tend to be slower than the summer but you can still get a decent round at discounted prices. For the inland parkland courses it tends to be  a bit different. Our course take off the low lying holes and these are replaced by a Winter course the par drops from 71 to 64 and yardage 6200 to 4800 yds. I drop from playing at least 4 times a week to twice. The Winter course for me is too short with only a couple of holes requiring anything more than a 9i for an approach. My long game is normally in tatters by the end of Winter.
I'm complaining by at least most weeks I get out with 4 or 5 layers of clothes on. 
Most years we will go away late Autumn and early Spring to warmer European climates Turkey, Portugal, The Canary Island for 2 weeks, this gives a respite from the Scottish Winter which is always welcome. This was before Covid so this year it is stay at home. 

I’m in North Bay. Snow from November to Marchish. But winter temps can go as low as -40*C

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Putter -   default_taylormade-small.jpg.f51b0863b47c9f7d3e2ffc3583a5d3da.jpg  Spider S #1 Platinum/White

Jeremy Booth

Swing easy.

I’m in North Bay. Snow from November to Marchish. But winter temps can go as low as -40*C

that's all I can say.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I live in NJ so sometimes I can still ply year around but I convert my garage into my winter training facility. I have a net and couple of mats and a heater to keep warm. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Not being a Smart A, but why does anyone want to live in these areas? If it gets below 35*F, I hate it!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

4 hours ago, JerBooth said:

That is bitterly cold for sure. Also fun fact for those that like random things -40 C is also -40 F this is the point where the scales cross. On another not I am working on general fitness and speed this winter personally. Doing SuperSpeed training, lifting, and running. Thankfully it only gets cold here not downright arctic. That plus just swinging when possible to keep the feel up. Maybe a simulator session though who knows when the how US Covid cases are trending. I miss golf but the break makes it that much sweeter when it comes back, though 2 months feels about right not the 5 or so it is here.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 hours ago, Nolan220 said:

I live in NJ so sometimes I can still ply year around but I convert my garage into my winter training facility. I have a net and couple of mats and a heater to keep warm. 

Growing up in NJ, we played as long as the ground was more green than white.  Brings back memories of temporary greens.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

6 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Growing up in NJ, we played as long as the ground was more green than white.  Brings back memories of temporary greens.  

Yes thats what I do too .. last winter we barely got any snow and I played 4-5 times in dec and Jan .. weather was like 50 and above highs .. 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Winters are hit or miss here in MA. Last winter we played to December and without covid could have started end of March beginning of April probably. This year no doubt will be bad.

for me simulator is right down the road. At the house I have a putting mat and newly discovered chipping foam balls to the stairs actually returns the ball right to me. Can do different trajectory’s and distance depends on which stair I’m going for.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I hit an indoor sim that's around 25 mins away a couple of times a month if I can. But honestly, for me winter is a time to go to the gym (hopefully the Y will remain open), work on stretching with yoga/pilates to keep my back & knee limber, that sort of thing. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

6 hours ago, russtopherb said:

I hit an indoor sim that's around 25 mins away a couple of times a month if I can. 

Just curious,  what do they charge to play 18 holes on a simulator?

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Just now, Tom the Golf Nut said:

there’s a place by me that $35 for a round 

another place is $50/hour but that gets you full access to the whole training center. they’ve got hitting bays, putting greens, etc. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

4 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

36 here for an hour can easily get 18 in and range time.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

6 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

36 here for an hour can easily get 18 in and range time.

Wow, more than I thought it would be. The courses around me are about that or less for real golf with a cart.  I took one of my garage bays under the house and converted it to my practice area. I put a simulator in for rainy days or February. We only have one month where its typically too cold to play. Courses stay open but there might be a couple days in February where its in the 40's which isn't too bad. But its a lot easier to go downstairs and play. 

1 minute ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Wow, more than I thought it would be. The courses around me are about that or less for real golf with a cart.  I took one of my garage bays under the house and converted it to my practice area. I put a simulator in for rainy days or February. We only have one month where its typically too cold to play. Courses stay open but there might be a couple days in February where its in the 40's which isn't too bad. But its a lot easier to go downstairs and play. 

Yea it’s tough here. Some winters are better than others (this year we are anticipating a real bad one we’ll see) but it’s typically atleast 4 months of indoor golf.

courses on average are about 40-50 for 18 without a cart here so 35 is pretty reasonable 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

there’s a place by me that $35 for a round 

another place is $50/hour but that gets you full access to the whole training center. they’ve got hitting bays, putting greens, etc. 

Where is that located. My wife was from Queens and I was from Elmont.  I played Kissena a few times. But played mostly out on Long Island. But I've been gone a long time now.

26 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Where is that located. My wife was from Queens and I was from Elmont.  I played Kissena a few times. But played mostly out on Long Island. But I've been gone a long time now.

there’s a screen golf place in Bayside. they’ve got 10 bays and charge $35/hour. i usually go with a buddy and we split it, so $17 to play a round on the sim isn’t bad.

the other place is in Rockville Center. i’ve never been. i think it opened recently and seems like it’s really well set up. there’s simulators that you can either play or practice on, and a short game area inside as well. that’s $50 for an hour of practice.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

8 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

$45/hr on weekends and it’s roughly 2 hours for 2 people to play 18. It’s $30 if you go on a weekday. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

My wife is from up here but I love the outdoors. I grew up outside Toronto in Niagara Falls. It was just too hustle and bustle. It's nice to wake up in the morning and not hear cars all day. Night sky is gourgeous where I am too as I'm an amateur astronomer.

Edited by JerBooth

Jeremy Booth

Swing easy.

On 10/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, GaDawg said:

Not being a Smart A, but why does anyone want to live in these areas? If it gets below 35*F, I hate it!

My wife is from up here but I love the outdoors. I grew up outside Toronto in Niagara Falls. It was just too hustle and bustle. it nice to wake up in the morning and not hear cars all day. Night sky is gourgeous where I am too as I'm an amateur astronomer.

Jeremy Booth

Swing easy.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, Shankster said:

My wife keeps bringing it up.  She wants to move back.  Don’t get me wrong, I love Michigan.  But the winters are terrible.

You know, if you stay under the bridge the winters can be considerably better. 🤣 I played golf the day after Christmas last year and on January 3 the year before.

As to the thread's question, I have a heated outdoor range about 35 minutes away that I frequent, and they are reasonably priced. Eventually a Skytrak might be in the cards. Otherwise, I spend a lot of time dreaming of better weather while I'm lifting weights in my basement. The only two simulators in town charge $50-60/hour during the weekend, which is just too rich for my blood.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I try to hit a range with heated stalls once or twice a month if I can. Past that, it's a lot of slow/practice swings, chipping, and putting in the living room. I also try to hit the weights pretty hard, as that definitely goes to the wayside during the season. Once my wife and I get a house though, I am gonna do my best to carve out at minimum a spot for a net and mat, and maybe I'll test my luck with her on a home simulator 😅

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

Not to rub it in or anything, but I'm glad I moved from Minneapolis to Tampa Bay area around 5 years ago.  Lots I miss about Minneapolis but not the 6+ months of winter.  I remember one of the winters we were up there, I had to have the driveway plowed 2 times in May.  That's just nutzzz.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

We have indoor domes nearby, that my instructor has lessons during the winter. I try to get there at least one hour every weekend.

I turned a spare bedroom into a putting center with a 10’ WellPutt mat, a four hole Birdie Ball mat and a PuttOUT. I use the PING putter app for stats, and would love to get an ExPutt unit. I average 1.85 putts/hole this yr (35 rounds), so the effort keeps me from cabin fever in the winter and shaving strokes in the summer! That room also has resistance training bands for strength and mobility - that I need to use more...

Chasing my ball around the cow field, trying to avoid the “ruff.”