Using a cart cover\ enclosure on a rented cart.

Our Sponsors

5 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Ours are leased every 3 years by the City's management firm.  The pro gave up this spring when we had to have only one person per cart; he sat outside drinking vodka and shaking his head watching 4 carts on the 1st tee.

One of the courses tried putting clear plastic wrap between the driver and passenger.

One of the pros watched people drive in, and if they were together, he made a note.

You couldn't just say you wanted to share, but if he saw you ride together in your vehicle it was ok.

It was like " Blue Chevy truck. Guy in black hat rode with guy in red jump suit".

Then he would ok it.

Edited by Jackal
  • Like 4

Always chasing different clubs

15 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

I'd check what kind of carts the club uses, Some of the new yamaha carts have bigger roofs and they don't fit as well.

I have this cart cover though.  It's going on 4 seasons and still works great.  A few other people at my course have gotten them and also like them.  Takes a couple mins to take it on and off, very easy.

https://clubpro.com/product/3-x-4-universal-enclosure-2/

Thanks!! That's what I want.

One that is heavy duty, but doesn't take 30 min to install.

On those type of days, there usually isn't many on the course, anyway.

• Like 3

Always chasing different clubs

21 hours ago, Rickp said:

Do any of you okay the same course all the time? Would they be willing to let you attach a cover on a cart throughout the winter?
I know people who did this in CT B4 I left there . They played almost every day course was open and cover was left on a cart. Worked out for both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I tried this several years ago. Showed up one day to play and asked the assistant pro if he had seen the cart with my cover. He shrugged his shoulders, I grabbed a cart and headed out to the course. Found my cover being used by a couple of other members. They said, we didn't think you were playing today. I asked them did I look like the local golf cart cover provider. I would not have minded if they had asked me or someone in the pro shop.

People just don't respect others!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
I tried this several years ago. Showed up one day to play and asked the assistant pro if he had seen the cart with my cover. He shrugged his shoulders, I grabbed a cart and headed out to the course. Found my cover being used by a couple of other members. They said, we didn't think you were playing today. I asked them did I look like the local golf cart cover provider. I would not have minded if they had asked me or someone in the pro shop.
People just don't respect others!

I sure don’t blame you for being upset.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list