Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

question for all of the push cart owners out there

i've got a push cart on my christmas wish list for the wife.  i'm bouncing back and forth between a refurbished clic gear 3.5+ at around $209 and one of the costco caddytek carts which is about half of that price right now on sale.

all other things being equal - the big difference here is that the clicgear has a hand brake(which i believe i'd prefer) and the caddytek a foot brake.

my question - is the convenience of a hand brake worth the extra cost of the clicgear cart? or is the clicgear built that much better than caddytek that the cost is well worth it?

thanks in advance

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

I can tell you that I hardly have to use a brake at all and I live and play in a mountainous area. I have a three wheel bag boy with foot brakes. If I'm on a steep hill I just turn the cart perpendicular to the hill. I know the courses you play and they are far less hilly than the ones I play now. I wouldn't let the brake type be the deciding factor. I don't have any experience with clicgear but I know they reviewed well.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Personally I couldn’t stomach spending that chunk of money on a cart. It’s really personal preference, depending on if you’re looking for something that does the job or if you really want the extra bells and whistles. I bought a $35 bag cart off of Amazon a year and a half ago, it lives in the bed of my truck and I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have an issue using the foot brake on my CaddyTek. I usually forget I've got it on and try to push it...just takes a flick of the toe.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I also just bought the caddytek from Costco. Foot brake works fine. Is there that much quality difference that Cliqgear is twice the price (non-refurb)

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

1 hour ago, LeftyRM7 said:

Personally I couldn’t stomach spending that chunk of money on a cart. It’s really personal preference, depending on if you’re looking for something that does the job or if you really want the extra bells and whistles. I bought a $35 bag cart off of Amazon a year and a half ago, it lives in the bed of my truck and I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can see that perspective for sure.  but after shelling out for lessons, clubs, balls, greens fees, etc...spending 100-200 on something that's going to help me enjoy my rounds more doesn't seem like a huge price to pay.  plus i full expect any cart i buy to last 3+ seasons.  i think that's money well spent, especially when you consider how many people go out and drop $500 on a new driver each and every year.

49 minutes ago, Golf Dawg said:

Check fleabay with a recurring search on cliq gear carts. I found two on there for >$120 w/shipping. They will start showing up w/ colder weather and empty pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

thank you for the heads up...i'll definitely do that.

34 minutes ago, MattF said:

I don't have an issue using the foot brake on my CaddyTek. I usually forget I've got it on and try to push it...just takes a flick of the toe.

that's what it seems like, plus im sure it keeps the handlebar section of the cart a little cleaner without the brake lever there.  have you had any experience with clic gear to make a head-to-head comparison?

21 minutes ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

I also just bought the caddytek from Costco. Foot brake works fine. Is there that much quality difference that Cliqgear is twice the price (non-refurb)

Take Dead Aim

that's what i'm trying to figure out.  if everything else is the same and the foot brake isn't a huge deal - caddytek seems like the obvious choice.  if clicgear is built considerably better, then it might be worth the extra $100.

4 minutes ago, jlukes said:

My clic gear is the best golf purchase I ever made. My shoulders and back wish I put my ego aside sooner

good to know.  i've yet to come across someone using one on the course who doesn't love theirs.

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I can tell you that I hardly have to use a brake at all and I live and play in a mountainous area. I have a three wheel bag boy with foot brakes. If I'm on a steep hill I just turn the cart perpendicular to the hill. I know the courses you play and they are far less hilly than the ones I play now. I wouldn't let the brake type be the deciding factor. I don't have any experience with clicgear but I know they reviewed well.

thanks, tom! good point about the courses.  most of the places i play are reasonably flat.  both carts are reviewed well here in the forums, so i'm just wondering what the big difference is.  

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

I had both of those carts in my radar a few weeks back when I was looking myself, and the foot brake/hand brake was something that was a factor.  I had rented  push carts for a couple rounds and one cart I had did have the foot brake, which seemed awkward at the time having to bend and step under the cart to set/release.  That said, my 3rd option was a Bag Boy Nitron, and that's what I'm pushing now, and can't be happier.  It DOES have the hand brake and I like it SO much better, just easier to manipulate. That would be my two-cents on the subject. 

The reason I chose the Bag Boy was for the one handed (basically) open/close one it.  Just lift up, and it pretty much opens itself. This falls into your $200 price range of the Clic-gear. 

Good luck with your search! 

PXG 0811 9° w Mitsubishi Diamana Blue Shaft

Wishon Single Length 6-AW w/ Veylix Alpina Wildeye shafts

Wishon 929 4w/ Acer 7w /11w w/ LAGP Reign Silver Shafts

Wishon 775HS 27° Hybrid

Taylormade MG Hi-Toe 54° / Taylormade MG Hi-Toe 58° 

Sub70 Sycamore 03 Mallet

Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag / Bag Boy Nitron Cart 

CaddyTek Caddyview V2 

State Director  (NM)  Bugles Across America - Proudly and Humbly Sounding Live Taps for our Nations Hero's. 

NMDVS Military Honors Patch Email.jpg

9 minutes ago, Silverhorn43 said:

I had both of those carts in my radar a few weeks back when I was looking myself, and the foot brake/hand brake was something that was a factor.  I had rented  push carts for a couple rounds and one cart I had did have the foot brake, which seemed awkward at the time having to bend and step under the cart to set/release.  That said, my 3rd option was a Bag Boy Nitron, and that's what I'm pushing now, and can't be happier.  It DOES have the hand brake and I like it SO much better, just easier to manipulate. That would be my two-cents on the subject. 

The reason I chose the Bag Boy was for the one handed (basically) open/close one it.  Just lift up, and it pretty much opens itself. This falls into your $200 price range of the Clic-gear. 

Good luck with your search! 

thank you for the mini-review.  i'll check out the Bag Boy!

Another Clicgear user here, although I have the 3.0 model, it has served it's purpose very well over the time I have owned it.

I saw the posts about the cart at Costco and thought if I get to the store this weekend,  I could check them out, as that is a very good price for them, although I am unsure about how sturdy or durable they are compared to the Clicgear.

I personally would recommend a Clicgear to anyone, more due to the fact that they could be considered the "King of the Hill" that the other's are trying to imitate or catch-up too for what they offer. Just my opinion.................................

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

5 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Same here. Bag Boy 3 wheel. Park it sideways, and usually against something.

Always chasing different clubs

My Son has the Clic Gear 4 wheel with handbrake.

He probably played hundreds of rounds with it the last 3 years.

He is getting a new one soon.

He has worn out 2 sets of tires, and has a nice umbrella mount, and the stool is handy for stopping and getting stuff out of your shoe.

22 minutes ago, Jackal said:

My Son has the Clic Gear 4 wheel with handbrake.

He probably played hundreds of rounds with it the last 3 years.

He is getting a new one soon.

He has worn out 2 sets of tires, and has a nice umbrella mount, and the stool is handy for stopping and getting stuff out of your shoe.

i don’t know that i’d get the seat, but the array of attachments for the clicgear is pretty impressive. most are probably overkill but i could see myself using a couple of them. 

9 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

i've got a push cart on my christmas wish list for the wife.  i'm bouncing back and forth between a refurbished clic gear 3.5+ at around $209 and one of the costco caddytek carts which is about half of that price right now on sale.

all other things being equal - the big difference here is that the clicgear has a hand brake(which i believe i'd prefer) and the caddytek a foot brake.

my question - is the convenience of a hand brake worth the extra cost of the clicgear cart? or is the clicgear built that much better than caddytek that the cost is well worth it?

thanks in advance

@edingc did a nice writeup of the Caddytek, I think the Costco model might be a little different but most if not all of what he said should apply:

Also, this thread might be useful to read through:

Personally, I had a Caddytek for about 2 years prior to "upgrading" the the Clicgear 4.0. I got it, brand new, a few months back from Roger Dunn on sale for $250. For me, the hand brake is worth the extra cash, also the way the Clicgear folds up makes it fit a little better in my trunk. If you don't care about the foot brake, you will 100% get along with the Caddytek just fine.

edit: @Chip Strokes I forgot to mention, that the umbrella holder on the Clicgear is much better-positioned than on my old Caddytek. I'm not even tall at 5'9/10 and because the umbrella holder is on the side of the handle, my golf umbrella would be pretty "short" and I would have to kind of slouch to fit under it while walking. Also, the stock cup holder for the Clicgears is laughable. I think they might make strollers and use parts from a stroller because it basically can hold a bottle of milk and nothing else.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

34 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Personally, I had a Caddytek for about 2 years prior to "upgrading" the the Clicgear 4.0. I got it, brand new, a few months back from Roger Dunn on sale for $250. For me, the hand brake is worth the extra cash, also the way the Clicgear folds up makes it fit a little better in my trunk. If you don't care about the foot brake, you will 100% get along with the Caddytek just fine.

edit: @Chip Strokes I forgot to mention, that the umbrella holder on the Clicgear is much better-positioned than on my old Caddytek. I'm not even tall at 5'9/10 and because the umbrella holder is on the side of the handle, my golf umbrella would be pretty "short" and I would have to kind of slouch to fit under it while walking. Also, the stock cup holder for the Clicgears is laughable. I think they might make strollers and use parts from a stroller because it basically can hold a bottle of milk and nothing else.

Kory, thanks for the input. the handbrake seems like an upgrade. we’re the same height so that’s good to know about the umbrella holder. 

i was already resigned to going with the XL cup holder. i’ve got a 40oz hydro flask that i bring to the course with me. 

does the top bag holder go through the cart strap pass through on your bag?

3 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

Kory, thanks for the input. the handbrake seems like an upgrade. we’re the same height so that’s good to know about the umbrella holder. 

i was already resigned to going with the XL cup holder. i’ve got a 40oz hydro flask that i bring to the course with me. 

does the top bag holder go through the cart strap pass through on your bag?

My bag doesn't have a cart strap thing, but if it did, I don't believe it could reach. The 4.0 has "new" rubber straps on them, but they're not very long. I have a Nike stand bag that seems to be the same size as every other stand bag I've used, so I don't think it's an issue with having a fat bag. All of that said, I don't think it needs to go through a cart strap slot, the rubber straps hold really well.

If I remember, I'll take some pictures tomorrow to show you how much slack I have. I can't seem to find any closeup photos online with a bag hooked to the cart.

2 minutes ago, yungkory said:

If I remember, I'll take some pictures tomorrow to show you how much slack I have. I can't seem to find any closeup photos online with a bag hooked to the cart.

i’d appreciate that. i tried looking for the same thing and can’t seem to find a good picture of how the top strap secures the bag. 

image.gif.6e58c3d288a148fd8cc26e3679021985.gif

currently in the Chip Strokes household:

Mrs. Strokes: “are you asking your online friends about your golf stroller?”

😑

image.gif.39e01621c61def36db3d6823a31aa30c.gif

Caddytek makes a nice cart, though I've never used the umbrella or drink holder. 

The foot brake is OK. Kind of annoying, but it's functional. I don't use the brake that often as it usually is pretty good about staying in place on it's own. I personally wouldn't have spent more at the time (or now) just because of the handbrake. 

I now have two full seasons on it and well over 500 miles walking. Everything is still in great shape minus a few loose stitches on the cooler pocket. My Sun Mountain bag has a better cooler, so the cart's cooler is rarely used anyway.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

We have one ClicGear 3.5 in my household that's about 5 years old and has several hundred rounds on it.  It's been used at various times by me and both of my daughters.  I bought my youngest daughter her own ClicGear last fall.  And when both girls were playing quite a bit with me in the Spring and I got tired of carrying a half set, I got a Rovic (another brand from ClicGear) with Alphard eWheels.  So we're a three ClicGear family now.

They are absolutely indestructible.  I just finally replaced the bungee cords on the old one a few months ago.  

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

3 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

i don’t know that i’d get the seat, but the array of attachments for the clicgear is pretty impressive. most are probably overkill but i could see myself using a couple of them. 

He didn't think he would, but the school plays a lot of tournaments July & August.

They get all kinds of grass in their shoes, and sometimes they have to wait to hit.

At first he didn't want it, but his grandma bought it, so he put it on.

A lot of the other kids use it if they take their shoes off for some reason.

14 minutes ago, Jackal said:

He didn't think he would, but the school plays a lot of tournaments July & August.

They get all kinds of grass in their shoes, and sometimes they have to wait to hit.

At first he didn't want it, but his grandma bought it, so he put it on.

A lot of the other kids use it if they take their shoes off for some reason.

the more i think about it, somewhere to sit isn’t a bad idea haha

18 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

that's what it seems like, plus im sure it keeps the handlebar section of the cart a little cleaner without the brake lever there.  have you had any experience with clic gear to make a head-to-head comparison?

No I haven't mate and I don't see a ton of them on my course. There's a lot of different brands but not as many Clics as you'd think.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Absolutely love the costco caddytek golf cart. It rides so smooth and I love all the spots I can store things in. The footbrake has never been an issue; and is surprisingly easy to get at. Good luck with you decision

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

50 Deg:Sub70: TAIII Satin

54 deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

58 Deg: :Sub70: TAIII Satin

Putter:Sub70: 004 Single Bend Masters Edition

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

On 10/28/2020 at 11:18 AM, Chip Strokes said:

thanks in advance

My days of wanted too and freely lugging around that Ping Hoofer packed with my normal golf gear are soon behind me.  Frankly it's just too much as you get older.  

I haven't yet invested in a pushcart, but definitely have been eyeing up the Clic Gear and a few other brands.  I wasn't aware that Costco had one.  I definitely will be looking into that today.  Just kills me to think I'm spending $200+ on a good bag with legs and then putting out another $200 for a push cart.  Just seems like overkill, but you can't really argue with the convenience and functional pieces it brings to walking the course. 

I'll definitely have to do some more research and see what other MyGolfSpy'ers have to say for input. 

Play Well!! 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

My old buggy has a foot brake and swivel front wheel and I found being able to lock the front wheel was more important that having a brake particularly on a hilly course. My wife now uses it and she finds the foot brake better than the hand brake she had on her old buggy. I also find that I have know issues with not having a brake on my GolfKart electric buggy, as mentioned all you need to do is turn it sideways on a hill as the front wheel is fixed, just do not do this with the Caddyteck if the wheel is not locked as it will take off down the hill.

One last thing to the umbrella holder on the Clicgear have an issue with the retainer rubber band thingy. They do not work very well.

Edited by Firebird

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

On 10/28/2020 at 2:51 PM, Chip Strokes said:

i’d appreciate that. i tried looking for the same thing and can’t seem to find a good picture of how the top strap secures the bag. 

image.gif.6e58c3d288a148fd8cc26e3679021985.gif

As promised:

5E9BA03F-E2EB-4E4A-A390-A2441235011D.jpeg.f4ebf41e881aeb0b319c2c1d50384638.jpeg

My bag isn't necessarily large IMO, but it is almost on the last notch. Not sure if I had a passthrough that it would fit, but I'm super pleased with these new straps. It's so easy to secure my bag down compared to the Caddytek, I wasn't a fan of their drawstring things.