You know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when...

Our Sponsors

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I suspect most of you noticed, we've had some technical difficulties in the past day or so. The Forum regulars have been forced to do something else with the Forum down. So... You know the MyG

LOL, all those happened to me. I didn't have anything yesterday to distract me from the election news yesterday I am amazed how many people are freaking out that the 80 gram TX shafts a

You knw that MGS Golf Forum is down when...... Your boss  has that shocked look and thanks you for getting the most recent sales numbers to him ahead of schedule!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Well I am guilty of following the elections for about 24 hours.

I was on another golf site for a little bit this morning.

I have also talked to the wife for an extensive amount of time yesterday, and we watched a hallmark channel movie, don't judge me, "free" brownie points.

I also completed two weeks worth of reporting yesterday.

Now back to procrastinating.

I think if we were all given truth serum we'd see that more than a few of us have pretended to watch those with the SO while actually browsing the site or twitter or IG on the phones.  

The good thing is they all have the same plot, some hot shot big city good looking guy is sent to any small town America to take over a local business that owner is struggling to survive with, and wants to turn it into another national chain and do away with all the local charm that the town loves.  But he meets the stubborn cute shop owners daughter---usually played by Lacey Chabert or Candace Cameron Bure, nd initially fights with her tooth and nail but ultimately is won over by her genuine sweetness and the warmth of the townspeople.   Has a change of heart, tells his bosses in NY that he can't do it, quits his job, marries the cute shop owners daughter and they save the business together. 

so knowing all that you can tell your wife you were actually watching! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

:titelist-small: TS1 Fubuki 45g R Flex

:ping-small:  G410 FW 5, 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I think if we were all given truth serum we'd see that more than a few of us have pretended to watch those with the SO while actually browsing the site or twitter or IG on the phones.  

The good thing is they all have the same plot, some hot shot big city good looking guy is sent to any small town America to take over a local business that owner is struggling to survive with, and wants to turn it into another national chain and do away with all the local charm that the town loves.  But he meets the stubborn cute shop owners daughter---usually played by Lacey Chabert or Candace Cameron Bure, nd initially fights with her tooth and nail but ultimately is won over by her genuine sweetness and the warmth of the townspeople.   Has a change of heart, tells his bosses in NY that he can't do it, quits his job, marries the cute shop owners daughter and they save the business together. 

This is my cheat sheet now for when we watch Hallmark movies.

I hope she does not get into the lifetime movies too.

• Like 6

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

I hit the new cobra irons yesterday and had no one to tell about it that would appreciate it like the forum folks. My fiancé would just think I was planning on buying new clubs and get quite cranky. 

BTW...so nice...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

P790s/M5 Driver/F9 3wood/F9 hybrid/MG2 wedges/Ardmore putter

You know it’s down when I’m hunting down mygolfspy forum Twitter handles and other mygolfspy admins .. thanks @GolfSpy MPR for the response 🤗

• Like 9

:ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway Wood 5  :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:taylormade-small: 3 Rescue Hybrid

:ping-small:  4 G Crossover

:cobra-small: F8 Single Length Irons 5-GW OBAN CT-100 shafts 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter

:Arccos: All clubs use Arccos 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

2 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

This is my cheat sheet now for when we watch Hallmark movies.

I hope she does not get into the lifetime movies too.

Mine has kind of given up on lifetime movies.  They also follow a formula script, but it's more of an All American dream guy that turns out to be an abusive/cheating liar, who everyone sees through except her 😞

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nolan220 said:

You know it’s down when I’m hunting down mygolfspy forum Twitter handles and other mygolfspy admins .. thanks @GolfSpy MPR for the response 🤗

LOL..I think we all got a few of those DM's via twitter/IG/FB and texts 🙂

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Mine has kind of given up on lifetime movies.  They also follow a formula script, but it's more of an All American dream guy that turns out to be an abusive/cheating liar, who everyone sees through except her 😞

She actually was talking about the differences on the channels and plots, it escalated very quickly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

4 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

LOL..I think we all got a few of those DM's via twitter/IG/FB and texts 🙂

I almost started texting you guys but realized no numbers 🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Forgot an obvious one: you know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when you visit the site just as often as you usually would, partly out of hope that it'll load this time, but at least partially out of absent-minded force of habit.

I'll second that.  Then you start to wonder if your IP address had been blacklisted.

• Like 5

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Definitely a rough day yesterday, I must have clicked on the forum link 6+ times hoping something changed. You can't keep doing this to me!!! 

• Like 6
  • Driver :callaway-small: 9* Epic Flash Stiff (Mitsubishi TENSE AV Blue Stiff 65) (with +1* loft)
  • 3W  default_cobra-small.jpg.8f58a841b8297702abec5f95f4fc05ce.jpg Cobra Speedzone (Oban Isawa Red 04 Stiff 75) 14* or :callaway-small: Rogue (Aldila Synergy Stiff 60) 15*
  • 3H default_callaway-small.jpg.7a7fb9960a65b711373a949427403d8e.jpg Callaway Rogue (Aldila Synergy Stiff 60) 19* or :cobra-small: Speedzone (UST Recoil 480 ESX (F4))
  • 5-A :mizuno-small: Mizuno JPX Hot Metal Pro (Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff) 22*-50*
  • 56* & 60* default_vokey-small.gif.df5eef7d30f8418f633a4b2e32b07941.gif SM8 56* S Grind 10*  (True Temper Dynamic Gold W) & SM8 60* S Grind 10* (True Temper Dynamic Gold W)
  • Putter default_scotty-small.jpg Newport 35" 1*
  • All clubs have :Arccos:
  • Ball :Snell: MTB-X, ProV1 :titelist-small:, or TP5 :taylormade-small:
  • Range Finder 1_In_Golf.png.97adec575f2fd3b7a728e6cc3c8bdf1f.pngBushnell Tour V4 Jolt Shift With Slope Patriot Pack
  • Bags  :1590477705_SunMountain: Sun Mountain C130 in Red, White, and Blue :titelist-small: Camo Players 4 Plus Stand Bag
  • Spikes  default_nike-small.jpg.53391a39fff9d697b262e2288c9fb3ce.jpgNike Infinity Pro, default_nike-small.jpg.53391a39fff9d697b262e2288c9fb3ce.jpgNike Roshe G Tour,default_nike-small.jpg.53391a39fff9d697b262e2288c9fb3ce.jpg Nike Janoski G Tour 

47 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Forgot an obvious one: you know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when you visit the site just as often as you usually would, partly out of hope that it'll load this time, but at least partially out of absent-minded force of habit.

I might have actually come back more hoping things were resolved.

• Like 4

Follow My Super Speed Progress Here 

Cobra Golf Vector Logo - (.SVG   .PNG) - FindVectorLogo.Com Cobra Speedzone Extreme 9° Mitshubishi Tensei AV Blue 65 Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff Flex

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff Flex

:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff Flex

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300

:cleveland-small: CG16 56°/12 Stock Traction Steel Wedge Flex

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 60° 2 Dot Stock Traction Steel Wedge Flex

:ping-small:  Karsten Series Anser Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0

Right Handed

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I only picked the 'sad' emoji because you know the cookie cutter plot so well.....   😭

Not that I know the plot myself......but....but ......I've heard it discussed by the water cooler.......yea.....thats the ticket....the water cooler....

🥺

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5 

Ping i20 17* & 23* hybrids, stock stiff shafts

Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0

Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0

Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 (w/ some custom heel grinding)

Ping Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB

30 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I only picked the 'sad' emoji because you know the cookie cutter plot so well.....   😭

Not that I know the plot myself......but....but ......I've heard it discussed by the water cooler.......yea.....thats the ticket....the water cooler....

🥺

Yeah, sure we'll go with "the water cooler talk"  ha

• Haha 1

It's doing it again!!! 

• Driver :callaway-small: 9* Epic Flash Stiff (Mitsubishi TENSE AV Blue Stiff 65) (with +1* loft)
  • 3W  default_cobra-small.jpg.8f58a841b8297702abec5f95f4fc05ce.jpg Cobra Speedzone (Oban Isawa Red 04 Stiff 75) 14* or :callaway-small: Rogue (Aldila Synergy Stiff 60) 15*
  • 3H default_callaway-small.jpg.7a7fb9960a65b711373a949427403d8e.jpg Callaway Rogue (Aldila Synergy Stiff 60) 19* or :cobra-small: Speedzone (UST Recoil 480 ESX (F4))
  • 5-A :mizuno-small: Mizuno JPX Hot Metal Pro (Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff) 22*-50*
  • 56* & 60* default_vokey-small.gif.df5eef7d30f8418f633a4b2e32b07941.gif SM8 56* S Grind 10*  (True Temper Dynamic Gold W) & SM8 60* S Grind 10* (True Temper Dynamic Gold W)
  • Putter default_scotty-small.jpg Newport 35" 1*
  • All clubs have :Arccos:
  • Ball :Snell: MTB-X, ProV1 :titelist-small:, or TP5 :taylormade-small:
  • Range Finder 1_In_Golf.png.97adec575f2fd3b7a728e6cc3c8bdf1f.pngBushnell Tour V4 Jolt Shift With Slope Patriot Pack
  • Bags  :1590477705_SunMountain: Sun Mountain C130 in Red, White, and Blue :titelist-small: Camo Players 4 Plus Stand Bag
  • Spikes  default_nike-small.jpg.53391a39fff9d697b262e2288c9fb3ce.jpgNike Infinity Pro, default_nike-small.jpg.53391a39fff9d697b262e2288c9fb3ce.jpgNike Roshe G Tour,default_nike-small.jpg.53391a39fff9d697b262e2288c9fb3ce.jpg Nike Janoski G Tour