TESTERS WANTED! ×

You know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when...

GolfSpy MPR

I checked the forum before golf yesterday, then after golf yesterday.  Then I texted @cksurfdude to see if it was just me.  We agreed that there was some kind of conspiracy theory like maybe the social media giants who secretly hate golf shut down MGS.

Glad to see the forum up and running again; now I can sleep peacefully.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

When you start contemplating sending a text message to other forum members because several website connectivity sites say "it's you, we successfully connected to mygolfspy.com" 😬 It sounds like just the forum was down.  @Shankster must have reached the 50k post mark. 😆

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

When you start contemplating sending a text message to other forum members because several website connectivity sites say "it's you, we successfully connected to mygolfspy.com" 😬 It sounds like just the forum was down.  @Shankster must have reached the 50k post mark. 😆

@B.Bostonwas my go to to see if it was just me 😂

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

[mention=85402]B.Boston[/mention]was my go to to see if it was just me

Facts. And I tested both wifi and cellular to make sure it wasn’t my router.

I might have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

13 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Maybe some day.  I’m running out of things to say.  All of my early stuff was complaint about Pro’s wearing shorts, Patrick Reed winning the Masters... haha

I thought the election was dragging down the golf universe. After realizing other sites were working I went into a panic. Working from home yesterday and no MGS in the background.  What shall I do? This glitch achieved only a few good things. My clubs are clean, I purged all the found golf balls out of my bag, and got rid of all the past their prime golf gloves.😀

I'm ready to play.  Put me in coach. I feel a good round coming.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

6 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Forgot an obvious one: you know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when you visit the site just as often as you usually would, partly out of hope that it'll load this time, but at least partially out of absent-minded force of habit.

I probably hit the refresh button yesterday now than I ever have. Sometimes I'll only be able to get on a few minutes at work and I was starting to get worried. 

It's just not the same trying to talk the intricacies of a 2 iron flop shot with the wife, she just nods and says "uh huh" a lot with a glazed look in her eyes. 

I probably hit the refresh button yesterday now than I ever have. Sometimes I'll only be able to get on a few minutes at work and I was starting to get worried. 
It's just not the same trying to talk the intricacies of a 2 iron flop shot with the wife, she just nods and says "uh huh" a lot with a glazed look in her eyes. 

I’ll never hit the refresh button more than I did when [mention]GolfSpy STUDque [/mention] was taking his sweet time with the #CCC4 announcement.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

8 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I’ll never hit the refresh button more than I did when [mention]GolfSpy STUDque [/mention] was taking his sweet time with the #CCC4 announcement. emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

Now that you mention it, that probably takes the crown for me too. I was breaking the law at work by checking my phone on the line (allegedly), which is frowned upon...repeatedly. 

13 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Now that you mention it, that probably takes the crown for me too. I was breaking the law at work by checking my phone on the line (allegedly), which is frowned upon...repeatedly. 

image.gif.42304d2df414ec3e621e034f8874da72.gif

all you have to say

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Forgot an obvious one: you know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when you visit the site just as often as you usually would, partly out of hope that it'll load this time, but at least partially out of absent-minded force of habit.

Now this was me. It was like every 15 minutes. I was trying to escape extra election drama

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Just now, josmi15 said:

Now this was me. It was like every 15 minutes. I was trying to escape extra election drama

Same here, most of the people I work with were constantly talking politics and I'm over there like "I just want to talk golf". 

As I suspect most of you noticed, we've had some technical difficulties in the past day or so. The Forum regulars have been forced to do something else with the Forum down. So...
You know the MyGolfSpy Forum is down when:
  • you suddenly realize that this was a Presidential election year.
  • you end up on another golf website and get mocked for asking about anything other than rebar shafts.
  • something random happens, and instead of telling you Forum, you talk to your wife.

There’s an Election?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I’m still getting kicked out or not able to log in. I’m sure it’ll straighten out shortly.
I’m sure it wasn’t the Russians.

Rick

Left Hand, 

By far this made my work day drag fooooooooorever. New job has a lot more down time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020 TESTER Ben Hogan UiHi 18* Utility Iron

Driver:     - Anser - 8.5* - Fujikara Red Blur 005 XStiff - Standard L/L

3W:     - SQ Sumo - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Stiff - Standard L/L

Hybrid 3:     - Machspeed - UST Mamiya AXIVCore XStiff -Standard L/L

Irons:      - Idea Black CB3  4-GW - KBS Tour Stiff+ - Standard L/L

Wedges:    - Vokey 52*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Wedge - Standard L/L

Putter:     - Versa Blade - 35in

Ball:      NXT Tour

Bag:  - Ultra Light Cart Bag  

Loc: USA/MD

Handicap: 13

I guess it’s taking some time to get the “bugs” out of whatever they’re doing. I’ve been on that side of the server and it’s frustrating beyond belief.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I guess it’s taking some time to get the “bugs” out of whatever they’re doing. I’ve been on that side of the server and it’s frustrating beyond belief.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Rick

Left Hand, 

37 minutes ago, Rickp said:

37 minutes ago, Rickp said:

35 minutes ago, Rickp said:

I guess it is!!!!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I guess it is!!!!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t stutter honest I didn’t

Rick

Left Hand, 

The forum was inaccessible for me again today... up until just now. In software vernacular, this is known as a feature, not a bug 🙂.  Oh well, the good news is that we outran the weather from MT to AZ and I have tee time at Las Barancas tomorrow and Mesa Del Sol on Saturday.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

It seems to be a server issue, rather than a software one...except for @Rickp double/triple posting from his iPhone/iPad.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!