Testers ANNOUNCED! SQAIRZ Golf Shoes

Our Sponsors

First Name/City State - Brian/Dallas, TX

Shoe Size - 11

Current Shoe Worn - Depends, I have almost 60 pair!  Mostly Adidas & Puma.

What's The Most Important Thing in Your Shoe Selection - Since I walk most of the time comfort is crucial BUT I do tend to coordinate with my outfit as well.  I may not be the best golfer playing that day (GHIN is currently 5.6) but I will be one of the best dressed!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! As we tweak swings and equipment to maximize every bit of potential, then, we'll be watching with interest to see if these SQAIRZ shoes can unlock a fraction more ball speed fo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The stats are clear: hitting the ball further is a huge advantage in scoring lower. Even after the first round of the Masters, when 62-year-old Larry Mize tied bulked-up-Bryson

I need to throw in an extra announcement here: when I first posted the SQAIRZ shoes testers, I included @jb0330. After announcing it, the mods realized that we had just picked him to do the Hogan Long

Posted Images

On 11/5/2020 at 10:32 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Everyone wants more distance right! 

Distance is created by you and the use of the ground; it’s not the club.  Consider for a moment, the club is merely an implement or conduit to facilitate energy transfer from the ground into the ball.  You, the golfer create a vertical force initiated by a weight shift followed by the downswing which sends energy into the ground (action); the ground acts like a trampoline (reaction) and sends that energy back up through your feet into your body and into the club head.  This process is called Ground Force Reaction.  SQAIRZ golf shoes with its unique square toe design, is the first golf shoe designed to more effectively and scientifically effectuate energy transfer providing more consistent ball striking and increased distance.

SQAIRZ_GolfShoes-13.jpg

Independent testing by Golf Laboratories, Inc. showed an average increase of 2.2 MPH and 8.8 yards increase while wearing SQAIRZ versus the leading brands.  For those of you who find this hard to believe, it’s based on proof not promise supported by science and independent testing.  Newton’s Third law states “If an object A (you, the golfer) exerts a force on object B (the ground), then object B must exert a force of equal magnitude and opposite direction back on object A.  

SQAIRZ_GolfShoes-8.jpg

Ever wonder why tour player and long ball hitters like Tiger Woods and Justin Thomas are up on their toes while making contact with the ball?  It’s because they are throwing so much energy into the ground that the return energy is literally lifting them up as that energy moves throughout their body and into the club head.  It is this Ground Force Reaction and your connection to the ground that produces distance.  SQAIRZ with its patented square toe design and wider base under the forefoot allows you to create more efficient energy transfer and increase your distance.  

How To Apply

This testing is open to al US Residents--whose shoe size is from 7 to 13 

Both Right and Left foot available 😉

Please Provide the following information

First Name/City State

Shoe Size

Current Shoe Worn

What's The Most Important Thing in Your Shoe Selection

Memo-Fontana,Ca

Sketchers

Comfort

Flash driver, apex irons, srixon woods, mack daddy 4 60°, taylormade 56°, SC roundback putter in a Ping bag.

This testing is open to al US Residents--whose shoe size is from 7 to 13

Both Right and Left foot available 😉

Please Provide the following information

First Name/City State       Brad/Modesto, Ca.

Shoe Size   10.5

Current Shoe Worn---New Balance

What's The Most Important Thing in Your Shoe Selection---Since I don't ride and walk to play Golf and need something that will be waterproof and comfortable.

Matt / Fort Lauderdale, FL

12W

Foot Joy, Dry Joys

Stability, Comfort, Water Resistant, Good Support

Cobra F9+ Driver, Cobra F8+ 3 Wood & Utility. Taylormade P770 Irons, Cleveland Wedges, Odyssey Putter.

Haven't killed anyone with a bad shot yet.

Never had a hole in one

First Name/City State: Jason/ Culpeper, VA

Shoe Size: 9.5-10

Current Shoe Worn: 9.5-10

What's The Most Important Thing in Your Shoe Selection: I have a hard time finding shoes the contour to my feet.  I have low ankle joint, so I difficulty finding a shoe that does not rub on my ankle.  Another issue is arch support, and at the toes my feet are more in a linear line.  Shoes can run to narrow, or wide, and can not get the right comfort.  Getting that all around comfort is tough.  It is usually getting shoes that do not keep rubbing on the ankles.

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Driver: Taylor Made M5 10.5*

Ping Golf Equipment Putter Golf Clubs PNG, Clipart, Black And ... Driver: G30 9*

image.png.00df737d38f4f9fd37b11b50e8e4142f.pngDriver: ST190 9.5*

Salisbury New Taylormade M1 Demo - Tailor Made Logo Png Clipart ...Irons: Taylor Made Tour Performance MC

image.jpeg.7e7087a1a1f633b912c1a5d9413d09de.jpegIrons: Proto Rose

Ladies Golf Balls - Titleist Golf Logo Clipart (#110861) - PinClipartWedges: SM7 52.08; SM6 60.04

Cleveland Golf Png & Free Cleveland Golf.png Transparent Images ...Wedges: 488

image.png.9b4869d39e352c525c17ea18121eeaa1.pngPutter: Studio Stock 28

image.png.f67aa2910065315c0a3ef51fda8a1b46.pngPutter: Maltby; Moment XI Tour

Andy / Weyauwega Wisconsin

Size 12 black

Adidas DNA 2.0

Comfortable is number one and a arch support I have a high arch and narrow foot . 

Former player currently a weekend hacker

Chuck Watson  Ruffin NC

I could not live in a better area. Less than 2 hours from Pinehurst and roughly 4 hours from Myrtle Beach. I'm also only about 2 to 3 hours from all the great courses in the mountains of North Carolina and Virginia.

Presently I wear a Nike 14 wide spikeless golf shoe. It has been very hard for me to find shoes that fit me well. I would love to be able to try these shoes especially if they're going to help my golf game. This would be a great opportunity.

Edited by Golfpro013

Chuck Watson

Sean Kansas City Missouri home of the CHIEFS

10 12-11

I was sworn FJ guy, but I tried Adidas and I think I am not having a full on affair behind FJ's heel

There are only two things I look for in a shoe: 1 is comfort and a great distance second is style.

Fred in Cape Elizaberh Maine

Ecco, mostly - two different models, no spikes  Also use Footjoys - two different models, with soft spikes, occasionally  

Comfortable and durable, with good traction and not too much work to clean up after play. Also waterproof when we are the dewsweepers.  We walk. 

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SQAIRZ Golf Shoes
  • StrokerAce locked this topic