Testers ANNOUNCED! SQAIRZ Golf Shoes

Our Sponsors

Willie / New Bern NC 

Size: 7.5

Addidas (just don't remember the model) - soft spikes 

I have to say how comfortable it is to my left foot (no toes/transmet amputation due to motorcycle wreck in 2016) and how it supports my stance as a I have little to no lateral support on that side.  Couple the comfort with solid traction and we are cooking with gas.  

WITB? :taylormade-small:10.5deg SLDR (R flex),  :taylormade-small:3HL/17 SLDR Series (R flex),:taylormade-small: 5/19 SLDR Series (R flex), :taylormade-small: 4h/22 SLDR Series (R flex), :callaway-small: DIablo graphite shaft irons (5 (R flex), 6-PW (A flex)), :cleveland-small: CBX 50, 54,& 58 wedges - graphite, :odyssey-small: White Iron 5 putter.   

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! As we tweak swings and equipment to maximize every bit of potential, then, we'll be watching with interest to see if these SQAIRZ shoes can unlock a fraction more ball speed fo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! The stats are clear: hitting the ball further is a huge advantage in scoring lower. Even after the first round of the Masters, when 62-year-old Larry Mize tied bulked-up-Bryson

I need to throw in an extra announcement here: when I first posted the SQAIRZ shoes testers, I included @jb0330. After announcing it, the mods realized that we had just picked him to do the Hogan Long

Posted Images

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SQAIRZ Golf Shoes
13 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Congrats gents.

• Like 2

Cut Draw Giveaways

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unofficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Unofficial Review - Honma TR21 4 Wood by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Woods and Putter set unofficial review.

Instagram tagging contest Crew

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

:SuperSpeed:

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

25 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

The stats are clear: hitting the ball further is a huge advantage in scoring lower. Even after the first round of the Masters, when 62-year-old Larry Mize tied bulked-up-Bryson, the bigger picture told a more complete story:

As we tweak swings and equipment to maximize every bit of potential, then, we'll be watching with interest to see if these SQAIRZ shoes can unlock a fraction more ball speed for our testers. And those testers will be:

Congrats, guys!

Thanks so much.  Really looking forward to testing the shoes.

• Like 1

TM M4  

EPIC 15*

Sub70 hybids

Titleist T200 5-GW 

Vokey SM8  54

Vokey SM8 58

PXG Operator H 

Congrats to a great group

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Thank you for this opportunity! Very exciting to share what results I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020 TESTER Ben Hogan UiHi 18* Utility Iron

Driver:     - Anser - 8.5* - Fujikara Red Blur 005 XStiff - Standard L/L

3W:     - SQ Sumo - Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Stiff - Standard L/L

Hybrid 3:     - Machspeed - UST Mamiya AXIVCore XStiff -Standard L/L

Irons:      - Idea Black CB3  4-GW - KBS Tour Stiff+ - Standard L/L

Wedges:    - Vokey 52*, 54*, 60* - True Temper Wedge - Standard L/L

Putter:     - Versa Blade - 35in

Ball:      NXT Tour

Bag:  - Ultra Light Cart Bag  

Loc: USA/MD

Handicap: 13

Congrats testers! Looking forward to seeing the results and maybe buying a pair based on your experiences.

• Like 1

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max D 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 70g 6.0 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

I need to throw in an extra announcement here: when I first posted the SQAIRZ shoes testers, I included @jb0330. After announcing it, the mods realized that we had just picked him to do the Hogan Long Game test.

We generally try to avoid giving two tests in a year to any one member, and we absolutely don't give a second test while the first is in progress. In jb0330's defense, he had posted in the SQAIRZ application thread just to comment that he was interested in following along with the test; he wasn't trying to do back to back tests.

We mods messed up.

So I contact @jb0330 and let him know our mistake. I wanted to post here that he totally understood and immediately withdrew from the SQAIRZ test, allowing us to choose another tester in his place.

So let's give a Forum round of applause to@jb0330 for being a total mensch about our error. Now, back to congratulating testers!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 X
:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 15°, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 S
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 18.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:adams-small: XTD Proto dHy 21°, Aldila Green NV Hybrid 105 S
:Sub70: 699 Pro, Modus3 105, 5–PW
:Sub70: Forged Black 50°, 54°, and 58°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab EXO Seven Mini, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

Full WITB with pictures

image.png.5bfcafed3dcdda450c5cb80ef6c2084c.png

GIF movie quentin tarantino inglourious basterds - animated GIF on GIFER

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

29 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I need to throw in an extra announcement here: when I first posted the SQAIRZ shoes testers, I included @jb0330. After announcing it, the mods realized that we had just picked him to do the Hogan Long Game test.

We generally try to avoid giving two tests in a year to any one member, and we absolutely don't give a second test while the first is in progress. In jb0330's defense, he had posted in the SQAIRZ application thread just to comment that he was interested in following along with the test; he wasn't trying to do back to back tests.

We mods messed up.

So I contact @jb0330 and let him know our mistake. I wanted to post here that he totally understood and immediately withdrew from the SQAIRZ test, allowing us to choose another tester in his place.

So let's give a Forum round of applause to@jb0330 for being a total mensch about our error. Now, back to congratulating testers!

Good on you @jb0330! Sounds fair to give other members chances to test equipment! You should go buy a lotto ticket for good measure!

2070980579_clinteastwooklucky.gif.50b6c5981bda87f9cc0827ac8a7c788e.gif

• Like 2

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max D 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 70g 6.0 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

Congratulations testers. Now it's time to see if the claims are true.

• Like 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 11/13/2020 at 12:41 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

As we tweak swings and equipment to maximize every bit of potential, then, we'll be watching with interest to see if these SQAIRZ shoes can unlock a fraction more ball speed for our testers. And those testers will be:

Congrats, guys!

Congrats - love to hear and read if the shoes walk the walk that lets the clubs talk the talk....

• Like 1

WITB? :taylormade-small:10.5deg SLDR (R flex),  :taylormade-small:3HL/17 SLDR Series (R flex),:taylormade-small: 5/19 SLDR Series (R flex), :taylormade-small: 4h/22 SLDR Series (R flex), :callaway-small: DIablo graphite shaft irons (5 (R flex), 6-PW (A flex)), :cleveland-small: CBX 50, 54,& 58 wedges - graphite, :odyssey-small: White Iron 5 putter.   

Congrats. to these testers! Looking forward to seeing the results and possibly buying a pair based on your experiences. Really interested in the comfort and stability these shoes reportedly provide.

• Like 1

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TS3 9.5 & 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Tensei Blue 70S

Irons: Titleist T100 4 - P Project X 5.0

Wedges: Vokey SM7 50, 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron 2012 Select Newport Notchback

Ball: 2013 Model Pro V1X

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

• [mention=95318]2puttbogey[/mention]
  • [mention=76200]Larryd3[/mention]
  • [mention=102620]Urbs_Valhalla[/mention]
  • [mention=78320]GregB135[/mention]
Congrats, guys! Link to full announcement: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/41868-testers-wanted-4-sqairz-golf-shoes/?do=findComment&comment=705636

Testers Wanted (4)

Everyone wants more distance right! 
Distance is created by you and the use of the ground; it’s not the club.  Consider for a moment, the club is merely an implement or conduit to facilitate energy transfer from the ground into the ball.  You, the golfer create a vertical force initiated by a weight shift followed by the downswing which sends energy into the ground (action); the ground acts like a trampoline (reaction) and sends that energy back up through your feet into your body and into the club head.  This process is called Ground Force Reaction.  SQAIRZ golf shoes with its unique square toe design, is the first golf shoe designed to more effectively and scientifically effectuate energy transfer providing more consistent ball striking and increased distance.
 SQAIRZ_GolfShoes-13.jpg
Independent testing by Golf Laboratories, Inc. showed an average increase of 2.2 MPH and 8.8 yards increase while wearing SQAIRZ versus the leading brands.  For those of you who find this hard to believe, it’s based on proof not promise supported by science and independent testing.  Newton’s Third law states “If an object A (you, the golfer) exerts a force on object B (the ground), then object B must exert a force of equal magnitude and opposite direction back on object A.  
 SQAIRZ_GolfShoes-8.jpg
Ever wonder why tour player and long ball hitters like Tiger Woods and Justin Thomas are up on their toes while making contact with the ball?  It’s because they are throwing so much energy into the ground that the return energy is literally lifting them up as that energy moves throughout their body and into the club head.  It is this Ground Force Reaction and your connection to the ground that produces distance.  SQAIRZ with its patented square toe design and wider base under the forefoot allows you to create more efficient energy transfer and increase your distance.  

How To Apply

This testing is open to al US Residents--whose shoe size is from 7 to 13 
Both Right and Left foot available
Please Provide the following information
First Name/City State
Shoe Size
Current Shoe Worn
What's The Most Important Thing in Your Shoe Selection

These guys should get things “Squared Off” pretty soon.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Congrats to  all testers! Looking to see how the shoes perform for you!

• Like 1

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue Stiff

3 Wood: :Sub70: 939 x 15 deg. UST Proforce Black V2 7F4 stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons 4-PW  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

52 Deg:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

56 deg: :cleveland-small: Reg 588 tour action

60 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

Putter:bettinardi-small: Studio Stock #3 (Winn 1.32 Pro x grip)

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Well, since I cannot fathom how shoes can save strokes, I’ll be curious to see how you all set-up your review to test claims... Adidas made golf shoes specifically for the front foot and rear foot of golfers, different support, clear locations, etc. They didn’t continue with the model long run. 

Oh, and PLEEEEEEEEEASE ask them to add a “w” SOMEWHERE in their name! “Scares” shoes frightens me!

Enjoy, and good luck!!!!!

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Throw me in the skeptical bucket on this one... even Sir Nick's pitch isn't working on me.  But, now that the product is in MGS testers hands (err, feet), I'm interested to see whether this is fact or fiction.  Have fun with the tests guys! 

• Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Throw me in the skeptical bucket on this one... even Sir Nick's pitch isn't working on me.  But, now that the product is in MGS testers hands (err, feet), I'm interested to see whether this is fact or fiction.  Have fun with the tests guys! 

Did you hear him on the current NPG Podcast, he worked it nicely into about the first :30 seconds of the episode...ha

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

The testers are all having a phone conversation with Bob, the founder of SQAIRZ to go over sizing info and to answer any specific questions they have to begin the testing.    

I am very curious myself to see how these work, there is one thing Bob told me during our conversation in setting up the testig, and I wont' give it away here, but it's a test I've done on all my gofl shoes.  And let's just say my original skepticism about the shoe has decreased just a td already.  So I would really like to think and see that the claims are legit. 

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12