Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Cobra RAD Driver

GolfSpy_APH

21 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

For some companies.  Normally Callaway, Cobra, and Taylormade have a release every year.  Ben Hogan, Ping, Titleist, and Wilson are on a 18-24 month release schedule.  I can't remember the Tour Edge and Srixon/Cleveland release schedule.

Srixon and Cleveland usually alternating years.  Srixon had the Z series release this fall, so next year Cleveland will have an update, they typically do it early in the year if I recall correctly, maybe in the summer time. 

Although thinking back, this years Srixon release was originally scheduled for May or June I believe.  So yeah, probably next summer for Cleveland. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

On a topic for another thread ....

So when does it end? At what point are OEM's maxed out with their technology?
I'm waiting for the day when one of them comes and says "This is the last driver we will ever manufacture. "
But as long as the demand is there, it will never end

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

Let me know when Apple says this is the last I Phone we will make, or when Ford says this is the last Explorer we'll make, or when Nike says this is the last basketball shoe we'll make, or...well you get the point. 

2 hours ago, golfinnut said:

Aren't driver releases every other year? 

Member of at least 2 golf forums for the past 7 years or more and you haven’t figured out what brands release every year and which ones don’t, not to mention all the equipment contests you enter across all social media.

1 hour ago, golfinnut said:

On a topic for another thread ....

So when does it end? At what point are OEM's maxed out with their technology?
I'm waiting for the day when one of them comes and says "This is the last driver we will ever manufacture. "
But as long as the demand is there, it will never end

It’s a consumer product, they all release new stuff every year, some minor upgrade and some major, but you knew this already and are comment for the participation points

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

12 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Member of at least 2 golf forums for the past 7 years or more and you haven’t figured out what brands release every year and which ones don’t, not to mention all the equipment contests you enter across all social media.

It’s a consumer product, they all release new stuff every year, some minor upgrade and some major, but you knew this already and are comment for the participation points

Now now, this is MGS, not WRX, we are all friends here

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

9 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

Now now, this is MGS, not WRX, we are all friends here

Since it’s mgs and not wrx I’ll leave it witb I know and I’ve known golfinnut for the last 6+ years on various forums and what you read in comments aren’t always literal meanings 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Of course I know. I'm just trying to get a rise out of@Golfspy_CG2

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM9 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

well I fully expected the FW to get infinity face, and that makes me want to check it out, but the speedzone 5-wood is still looking good for me.

Sad to see the Hybrids still are not adjustable, I'll have to see if the new weighting makes them a little more fade biased, but overall I'm not digging the color scheme as much as this year.  

What is sweet is that I can go see my buddy at the golf store and easily try out MotoreX shafts if I wanted and give it a good run against the Ventus in a fitting.  I have to give it to Cobra as having the best shaft lineups for no-charge offerings.  

I was surprised to see the stock length on the XB increased to 46 inches but see they stuck with 44.5 for tour length.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

The Motore as the stock shaft excites me. When I went for the #CobraConnect fitting that was a fantastic shaft in the SpeedZone Xtreme. 

I think it might be time to start saving a little bit extra for a Tour Length Rad XB ... Didn't have a reason to think the SZX would leave the bag, but if Cobra wants to put out something "better" and continue to offer the matte finish, I'm in?

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

16 hours ago, golfinnut said:

2021 .... the year of the driver apparently 😉

Is there ever a year when it's not the year of the driver?

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

I think the shaft options may be what excite me the most. I know our testers had a great time with the Motore F1/F3 shafts and it was on my short list to try out. The new Smoke RDX was also one thats gotten a fair bit of hype. Well done Cobra and will be nice to see more in hand photos from more of our members. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

11 hours ago, B.Boston said:

well I fully expected the FW to get infinity face, and that makes me want to check it out, but the speedzone 5-wood is still looking good for me.

Sad to see the Hybrids still are not adjustable, I'll have to see if the new weighting makes them a little more fade biased, but overall I'm not digging the color scheme as much as this year.  

What is sweet is that I can go see my buddy at the golf store and easily try out MotoreX shafts if I wanted and give it a good run against the Ventus in a fitting.  I have to give it to Cobra as having the best shaft lineups for no-charge offerings.  

I was surprised to see the stock length on the XB increased to 46 inches but see they stuck with 44.5 for tour length.

I took the Ventus Blue form from my Pars and Stripes and put it in the RAD.  In the limited time with it maybe 5 or 6 swings, it seemed to work better for me than the Motore.    I have the Ventus 6 R and the Motore F3   So it could be as simple as the Regular vs. Stiff.  Some more swings with both will be in order. 

23 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I think the shaft options may be what excite me the most. I know our testers had a great time with the Motore F1/F3 shafts and it was on my short list to try out. The new Smoke RDX was also one thats gotten a fair bit of hype. Well done Cobra and will be nice to see more in hand photos from more of our members. 

I'll try to grab some more pics later today. 

30 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I took the Ventus Blue form from my Pars and Stripes and put it in the RAD.  In the limited time with it maybe 5 or 6 swings, it seemed to work better for me than the Motore.    I have the Ventus 6 R and the Motore F3   So it could be as simple as the Regular vs. Stiff.  Some more swings with both will be in order. 

I'll try to grab some more pics later today. 

The Ventus was awesome all season long in the 5-wood.  And in the one outdoor, late November, round I had with it in the driver I hit in the left rough twice.  One due to expecting a cut of the first tee (no warm up) and actually going straight, and the other I was aimed too far left and caught a tree limb.  Then later in the round I had two bad swings which went right, one of which was still very much in play.  Time will tell if I'm any longer/shorter versus the Tensei, but I was about a 1/2 to 2/3 club shorter all day on our Black Friday round... but so was everyone else I played with, so I get to blame the late fall conditions for that!

In the simulator and at the range I really liked the Ventus and like the feel a touch more than the Tensei Pro White it replaced.  Now I just need the snow to melt, and the 60's to return so I can continue golfing this winter! haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

TXG just dropped a video with the Motore in the 3 wood. Having watched a lot of their videos, you can start to tell when they’re excited about the product. They start talking a lot faster and geek out about future reviews. I’d classify today’s video as moderately excited. They seemed genuinely excited about driver though.

@B.Boston they did comment the hybrid looks very square at address, might help with your concerns over the hook. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

43 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

TXG just dropped a video with the Motore in the 3 wood. Having watched a lot of their videos, you can start to tell when they’re excited about the product. They start talking a lot faster and geek out about future reviews. I’d classify today’s video as moderately excited. They seemed genuinely excited about driver though.

@B.Boston they did comment the hybrid looks very square at address, might help with your concerns over the hook. 

It's funny too... because a hook is typically the least of my worries, except for that hybrid.  I think that's why it ends up being double trouble for me.  I have to remind myself to aim differently with it.

4 hours ago, B.Boston said:

The Ventus was awesome all season long in the 5-wood.  And in the one outdoor, late November, round I had with it in the driver I hit in the left rough twice.  One due to expecting a cut of the first tee (no warm up) and actually going straight, and the other I was aimed too far left and caught a tree limb.  Then later in the round I had two bad swings which went right, one of which was still very much in play.  Time will tell if I'm any longer/shorter versus the Tensei, but I was about a 1/2 to 2/3 club shorter all day on our Black Friday round... but so was everyone else I played with, so I get to blame the late fall conditions for that!

In the simulator and at the range I really liked the Ventus and like the feel a touch more than the Tensei Pro White it replaced.  Now I just need the snow to melt, and the 60's to return so I can continue golfing this winter! haha

I'm going to play Pebble Beach next week, so I'll take the RAD with the Ventus for some testing during that round. 

Oh, did I forgot to say it's Pebble Beach on a simulator...at a new indoor golf facility that just opened in the area, so we're going to check it out 🙂

2 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I'm going to play Pebble Beach next week, so I'll take the RAD with the Ventus for some testing during that round. 

Oh, did I forgot to say it's Pebble Beach on a simulator...at a new indoor golf facility that just opened in the area, so we're going to check it out 🙂

you had me for a minute.... not going to lie.  I was about to start writing a jealous retort. I should have known better. 😂

Gotta give it to the simulators though.  No better way to play pebble and sawgrass in the same day!

19 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You had my heart going, I was about to ask, if you needed a +1 for that trip to Pebble.

Home simulator? or golf course simulator? 

What is the simulator you guys are using?

Edited by xOldBenKenobiX

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

23 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

you had me for a minute.... not going to lie.  I was about to start writing a jealous retort. I should have known better. 😂

Gotta give it to the simulators though.  No better way to play pebble and sawgrass in the same day!

8 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

You had my heart going, I was about to ask, if you needed a +1 for that trip to Pebble.

Home simulator? or golf course simulator? 

What is the simulator you guys are using?

LOL!  Sorry guys, couldn't resist.

it's an indoor bar/restaurant facility that has simulator bays for up to 4 people, think indoor Top Golf except it's a simulator instead of a driving range.   They are limiting number of bays rented the same time due to COVID, so it should be safe for a small group of 6.   

Not sure what band they use there, I know it's not Trackman, as it offers things I've never seen on Trackman, like soccer.   I'll grab some pics to post.   Curious to see how realistic it is.  

8 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

it's an indoor bar/restaurant facility that has simulator bays for up to 4 people, think indoor Top Golf except it's a simulator instead of a driving range.   They are limiting number of bays rented the same time due to COVID, so it should be safe for a small group of 6.   

Not sure what band they use there, I know it's not Trackman, as it offers things I've never seen on Trackman, like soccer.   I'll grab some pics to post.   Curious to see how realistic it is.  

That is nice, I've been gifted a Top golf gift card for my birthday back in August, but I have not dared to go yet.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

If it has the soccer It’s likely Full Swing. Uses infrared grids before the screen to help with launch angle and ball speed. And cameras for spin and other launch conditions. It’s my preferred sim over the about golf ones because you don’t need a marked up ball to get accurate readings. 

we have a few places around. One is small and have a few different sims. One closed up because they went too big (7 or 8 sims, some with large wide curved screens, and they had too much of a trendy restaurant and “pro shop” there too. A few others around here. Benefits of winter is there is a business case for it. Haha

39 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Could be a GC Hawk from Foresight. I think there’s one other brand that does something similar, I forget who. Sounds awesome! We don’t have pebble on our simulator for the golf team, but Carnoustie is nice!

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

27 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

If it has the soccer It’s likely Full Swing. Uses infrared grids before the screen to help with launch angle and ball speed. And cameras for spin and other launch conditions. It’s my preferred sim over the about golf ones because you don’t need a marked up ball to get accurate readings. 

we have a few places around. One is small and have a few different sims. One closed up because they went too big (7 or 8 sims, some with large wide curved screens, and they had too much of a trendy restaurant and “pro shop” there too. A few others around here. Benefits of winter is there is a business case for it. Haha

When those places close you need to buy the equipment! Going out of business equity recovery...

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Just checked their website, it looks like it HDGolf, which I think I've seen exhibited at the PGA Show before.   Here's the name of he place. 

https://igolf72.com/

As for the driver, here are a few more promised pictures.

RadSpeed Sole.jpg

RadSpeed Address 3.jpg

RadSpeed Crown.jpg

RadSpeed Toe.jpg

3 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Well if you think about the price of playing both in one day...it could be cheaper to buy a launch monitor

56 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

RadSpeed Sole.jpg

RadSpeed Address 3.jpg

RadSpeed Crown.jpg

RadSpeed Toe.jpg

WHOA that looks good--especially at address.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1120168910_RadSpeedSole.jpg.92b7cecd09043c1fba4b1b492e04e3d2.jpg
2048221572_RadSpeedAddress3.jpg.3c5a41e045e60c127b64153bb378d67c.jpg
208227611_RadSpeedCrown.jpg.fae910d53f1ea4e79c3723bfa9b21f02.jpg
1101526516_RadSpeedToe.jpg.29d9dc022c2823d3b7c7075ef2f3fe57.jpg

Glad they didn’t mess around with the top. Although I prefer the matte finish on the Speedzone.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_0781.jpg

I believe, as with Speedzone and F9, there is one colourway with a gloss finish and one colourway with the matte finish.

Glad they didn’t mess around with the top. Although I prefer the matte finish on the Speedzone.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_0781.thumb.jpg.b81e206b9c090ad01479c3be747ef000.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Glad they didn’t mess around with the top. Although I prefer the matte finish on the Speedzone. emoji6.png

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_0781.jpg

I do as well. I think the RadSpeed comes in the Matte.