Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Adam Scott

Shankster

My favorite Australian golfer... Mr. Adam Scott.

Is there a more fluid swing on tour?

Kind of curious why he would switch to a longer driver and a different ball right before the Masters... he is already a long driver of the ball... I just can’t see why he’d do that.  The distance hype train got ahold of him.

Either way, a great golfer with a great swing. 

Should he have won more with such swing? Who knows, but I wouldn’t mind playing a round with him after watching the play 9 with a mate Instagram feeds.

* please keep any bashing out of this thread... thanks!

seems like one of the nicest and most likable guys on tour as well. I hope he can get back into the winner's circle soon. Love watching him swing a golf club. Mesmerizing.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Obviously I'm a bit biased but I'm a big fan. A few years (well, quite a few years ago) when they were playing Firestone, I was following Adam around and got to talking to his caddy at the time, Joe. I mentioned that I was missing Adam's autograph an my hat and he spoke to Adam, gave me the signal after he teed off (during the tournament), I tossed him my hat and he got Adam to sign it for me.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

12 minutes ago, MattF said:

Obviously I'm a bit biased but I'm a big fan. A few years (well, quite a few years ago) when they were playing Firestone, I was following Adam around and got to talking to his caddy at the time, Joe. I mentioned that I was missing Adam's autograph an my hat and he spoke to Adam, gave me the signal after he teed off (during the tournament), I tossed him my hat and he got Adam to sign it for me.

That’s awesome.  

His swing is a 10 for sure.  I would use slow mo of his swing to show proper positions to kids on the HS golf team when i helped coach. 

Day to day putting inconsistencies always seemed to hurt his score.  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

I think you're right about the distance bug biting him - but he really dosen't need that at Augusta.  He is often mentioned as having the best swing on tour.  It will be interesting to see whether a longer driver increases his driving distance and how that affects driving accuracy.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

On 11/17/2020 at 9:13 AM, fixyurdivot said:

I think you're right about the distance bug biting him - but he really dosen't need that at Augusta.  He is often mentioned as having the best swing on tour.  It will be interesting to see whether a longer driver increases his driving distance and how that affects driving accuracy.  

To me it looked like it messed up his timing through the bag.  Blocking many shots out to the right, I don’t remember this being an issue before.