Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls

Golfspy_CG2

I would like to test the top flite gamer golf balls.  I have been using top flite for years.  I have 3 hole in ones all with Top Flite balls.  I do like the ProV1x, but only ones I find.  I own a bunch of Top Flite D2s.  Anyway I like Top Flite.

Bryan

Indianapolis,IN

Titleist ProV1

Played Top Flight for 10 plus years when I first started playing golf. So I am very familiar with the Top Flight brand. Would love to test out the new version. 

Golfnut

Shawn

Los Angeles/California

Bridgestone Tour B RXS

In my bag:

983e (any questions?)

Cleveland Mashie M1 15.5

Cleveland Mashie M2 18.0

Mizuno JPX-850 Forged 5-P

Cleveland RTX 2.0 Tour Satin Wedges- 52 10.0 B, 56 8.0 B, 60 10.0 B

Odyssey Works Versa #7 Putter

Optional 14th club(s) Cleveland Mashie M3 20.5 Cleveland Mashie M4 23.0

Top Flite® Gamer Soft

True Linkswear golf shoes. Game Changer Pro! Very comfortable!

Charles 

Salt Lake City/ Utah

Playing with Kirkland balls at the moment. 

use to play with Top Flites as I had a bag of them from my dad. I’m new the the game and hope to provide maybe some beginner context to the reviews. 

Robert

Crandall, TX

Srixon Z Star

I can only recall playing top flite as a beginner because they were inexpensive.  If they have put together a tour ball that is even close to other 3 piece urethane balls quality wise on the market they will have my interest at this price point.

Nathan Lee
Santa Rosa, CA
Currently playing Pro V1 & other tour balls I find.
Back in '94 I went on a Scotland trip with some low-trajectory Top-Flite IIs, thinking I'd be trying to hit the ball as low as possible anyway, so, why not make it easier? They really did help make the transition to links golf better than it might have been.

Callaway Alpha 815 driver, Titleist 815 fairways & hybrids, Taylormade RSi2 irons, Mizuno MP wedges; Cameron Circa 62 #2, Ping Cadence Ketsch putters.

Jake

Dayton, Ohio

Currently playing Srixon Z Star

When I started playing golf I played Top Flite for the first full year before moving on to a nicer ball after my game improved. I haven’t played a Top Flite ball since, curious how they would play now that my game has improved. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: M2

3-Wood: :taylormade-small: M2 

2-Iron: :srixon-small: ZU85 

4-PW: :taylormade-small: RBZ 

52/56: :taylormade-small: ATV Tour Spin

60: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star

First Name Ernest 

City/State Pico Rivera CA 

Current Ball Played Kirkland performance 

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball: used TF when I was barely starting and need all the distance I could get 

Brady

St. Paul, Minnesota

Maxfli Tour X

I have always collected golf balls that I find on the course or in the ponds, and Top Flites have been the ones donated to those practice shots into the woods or at the lake.

Edited by falkster5
spelling error

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic