Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls

Our Sponsors

Jordqn
Grosse Pointe Woods/MI
Titleist ProV1
I've played a few different Top-Flite models in the past.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver-Cobra Speedzone 9° default_cobra-small.jpg.634f41dc1b8ea120e1aae121bd8f10ef.jpg

Woods- Sub70 Pro 5-Wood   08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Utility- Titleist 718 T-MB 4 Utility  default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg

Irons- Sub70 699 5-GW  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Wedges- Sub70 Forged Black 54° 58°  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Putter- PING Heppler Tomcat 14 34"  default_ping-small.jpg.69d8e0343843830069d58004a5aeb3e8.jpg

Ball- Titleist ProV1x default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg  

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! With DICK's re-releasing the Top Flite Gamer, it's time for our Forum members to see what kind of performance they can get from a quality ionomer ball. Our testers are:

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! With DICK's re-releasing the Top Flite Gamer, it's time for our Forum members to see what kind of performance they can get from a quality ionomer ball. Our testers are:

please read the instruction post!

Posted Images

First Name Tom

City/State Staffordshire 

Current Ball Played Chrome Soft

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball. - Never used one but if I find one have tended to use it on a shot I'm pretty sure I might lose!

Eric

Penfield, NY

I’ve played several Top Flite over the years. XL to the Z Balata.  I still enjoy the ZBalata and have saved some sleeves.  I found it the flight goes well regardless of weather and has good spin around the greens.  It wasn’t the most durable but when I got them on sale it was definitely a bargain.  

James Nitties

dallas TX

used Titleist my whole life.. currently using pro v 1 x 

only used top flight tour SD when I was a whippersnapper 

Golf pro that loves new technology and innovation in the golfing space.

James Nitties

dallas TX

used Titleist my whole life.. currently using pro v 1 x 

only used top flight tour SD when I was a whippersnapper 

Golf pro that loves new technology and innovation in the golfing space.

Jeff

Philadelphia PA

Titleist ProV1 Yellow

Played Top Flite Distance rocks when I first picked up the game. Still see some occasionally at driving ranges.

:titelist-small: TS2 10.5° Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 55 SFW R

:titelist-small: TS2 15° Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 65 R

:titelist-small: TS2 19° Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series Blue 70HY R

:titelist-small: T300 4-PW, W48 True Temper Steel AMT Red R

:taylormade-small: Tour Preferred 52.09 KBS Tour-V

:taylormade-small: Tour Preferred 56° ATV Grind KBS Tour-V

:odyssey-small: O-Works Black #1 33"

:titelist-small: Pro V1 Yellow

I don't see this ball being sold in Europe. The double dimples are very similar to my Bridgestone e6. There are three balls in the game: Bridgestone E6-Soft, Callaway HEX Chrome European Tour and Wilson Staff DX3 Soft Spin. Current handicap 18.9
How long will the testing last: a month, three months, half a year? Now is not the best weather.

Bob 

Suburban Detroit

Prefered ball: Titleist

Having played for quite some time (age 60 something) I always liked the soft feel of Titleist. Top Flite hit like and were known as a "rock" ,but were highly affordable.

I recently received a dozen of the new TopFlite balls as a gift. Upon giving them a try I was pleasantly surprised with their feel and ball flight, and they are still highly affordable.

I am an avid retiree golfer but @ $40 or more a dozen Titleist and a lot of the big name brands are out of my price range. I see the new Top Flite as an attractive alternative. A ball I will buy again

Mark B

Lake Suzy, Florida 

Bridgestone e12 speed

When I was a beginning golfer I played whatever ball was inexpensive, therefore, Top Flite golf balls were regularly in contention. We used to call them “Rock” Flights because of how hard they felt.  I am interested to see how they compare to other golf balls. They look a lot like some of the more expensive Bridgestone balls with the dimple in a dimple design.  

1420404074_WITBupdate.png.703bed9990a17080aaa7ed0116c9c292.png

Sure, let's roll!  These latest ones sound solid.  Worth a try!

Josh

Edgerton/Ohio

OnCore Elixr (most recent, I rotate several)

If you've never played a Top Flite, do you really golf?  Like a single unmatched sock they pop up out of nowhere, and usually are in my bag or in an "all purpose" ball bucket in my basement.    Ya'all remember those Aero balls with the egg-shaped dimples?!

Tour Edge EXS 220  driver, Sub70 699  irons, Titleist TS2 and Wilson Staff FG5 fairway, Wilson Staff FG5 hybrid,

Cleveland CBX2 wedges,  Tommy Armour Impact #3 putter

Psalm 73:26 🙏

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic