Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls

Golfspy_CG2

Mike

Beaverton/Oregon 

Srixon 3 piece 

I have only used them when they were found and needed a ball incase I hit into the water.  It's a ball that I don't think is a high value ball

Rusty Link

Hi i'm Dave and live in Tilburg, the Netherlands.

I'm currently playing TaylorMade RBZ ball's and everything i find 😉

I have naver played any Top Flite ball's, most of the time's you don't see them arround here and the ones i find are very old so i haven't got any experience with them...

Driver:         :taylormade-small:   SLDR-S 460 14dgr, Fujikawa Speeder57 M flex.

Wood:          :taylormade-small:   RocketBallz stage2 Tour 3, rocketfuel70 regular shaft.

Hybrids:       :cobra-small:  FLY-Z 3/4/5 , VLCT ALTUS R-flex 75gr. shaft.

Irons:            :taylormade-small:    Burner 3.0 4/P + 1,5cm superfast85 regular shaft.

Wedges:       :taylormade-small:    ATV 56 and 60 + 1,5cm KBS regular shaft.

Putter:           MLA Tour XDream 'Black Edition' Superstroke 3.0 slim (standard 34")

Ball's:            :taylormade-small: RBZ balls for the moment till i can find a better deal 😉

Rangefinder:    ZIYOUHU Chinese laser, Garmin X40, Garmin Fenix 5X, GolfShot! for iOS

privileged to been testing the MLA Tour XDream BLACK EDITION SuperStroke 3.0 slim for MyGolfSpy!

Bryan

Idaho Falls, Idaho (winter here but we hit the indoor golf simulator weekly right now)

Snell MTB Black

I played one year with Top Flite XL, was unimpressed; for learning it worked well and they weren't so expensive so losing them wasn't such a heartache. 

Very interested to see how things turn out on this one, Hope they aren't as bad as I remember.

Edited by pazman

Jason

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Kirkland/Pro V1

Started off with top flite balls (sounded like gun shots off the tees)

I haven’t played them for a while now - I find loads of them in the woods while trying to find my other balls but I’d get them out to give away

On 11/19/2020 at 5:01 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Steve

Hernando Beach, FL

Bridgestone E6

I’ve always found Top Flites to be very hard, good distance, but not much feel. I saw some good reviews of these on YouTube and would be excited to see how good these really are.

First Name:  Walter

City/State: Tucson/Arizona

Current Ball Played: Srixon Soft Feel

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball: I played the old Gamer many years ago.  Would love to see Top Flite get some respect back as good ball.

Bob

York, PA

Pro V1 

Top Fiight are found on course and put in range ball bag (practice)

Driver: :callaway-small: Big Bertha Alpha Or :taylormade-small: R 15

Wood: :taylormade-small: RocketBallz Stage 2 Fairway Wood

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Big Bertha 3 and 5

Irons: :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons 4-AW

Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX 56 and 60

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro 2

Would enjoy testing them , Top Flight may be the only have not currently used, I am always looking to try different balls to get a feel of what best suits my golf swing. to date I have used Callaway Super Hot and Warbird, Srixon, Taylor Made, Nitro and Bridgestone B6. As of yet have not decided a specific ball. We deal with a lot of heat, humidity and rain. Still looking for that one ball that will work best in all of the variables.   

Daniel Scott

Fishersville, VA

Callaway Chrome soft

never played Topflight

Edited by Dscott97

Recently Married, love the game of golf due to the fact i can still play a sport with  my father.

Jason Mak

Toronto Canada

Tp5x

I use to play with topflight balls back when I first picked up golf, and I remember them being hard as a rock. As a matter a fact I still keep couple of them to use on go after suckers pins over water on par 3s 😂.

Would be interesting to see how these new ones perform

Jm

Zack

Baldwin, Ga

TP5, Sometimes Chrome Soft

in the past I have felt that off the tee TF balls were as long as the competition. However, around the greens I felt like the balls were hard and I did not get much spin on shots within 20 yards.

Driver: Razr Fit 9.5* with AD DI 7

Fairway: X-Hot Pro 17* with Blueboard 83

iron: J36 combo set with KBS Tours

Wedges: Scratch 50* & 56*
Putter: Ghost Spider

Thanks for the sweet opportunity to try some new gear!

Grant

West Hills, CA

currently playing Srixon Q Star

I've not played a Top Flite ball, ever

good luck everyone!

getting a new putter soon, so I've got that going for me

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic