Srixon F65 4 wood

Nike VRS 5-PW

Ping Glide 52*

Wilson 56*

Wilson Center Shaft Mallet

Dan

Chicago IL

Bridgestone Tour B XS

Years ago I used the Top Flight Gamer. Thought it was a fantastic ball and recommended it to a lot of people. Have bounced between various premium balls lately. Haven’t used the Gamer lately because reviews haven’t been as good. 

Ken

Tallahassee, FL

TaylorMade Project(A)

Hit some that my friend's dad gave up a few years back.  Had a "clicky" sound when they were hit.  More often than not, then went far.  Not much spin around the green.  When putting, seemed to always veer right.

I would love to give these a try. I’ve been doing some reading about them. 

Brian

Madison TN

Currently I game the Srixon Z Star XV

Edited by bdonk11

20 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted 

The title of this testing opportunity already told you what ball is being tested.  But if it had been a blind test and we were to have listed the following aspects of this ball, how many would have guessed it was for a Top Flite Ball?

• 3-piece construction blends feel, control and distance. 
  • Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics help maintain lift to generate maximum carry and distance
  • Soft, Ionomer cover provides elevated greenside control and improved touch
  • DuPont HPF mantle layer positioned between the core and cover reduces long game spin for accuracy
  • Larger, high-speed core construction optimizes lower compression for softer feel and ultimate distance off the tee
  • Combination of the re-engineered core, mantle layer and cover formulation elevates playability

Long gone are the days of being referred to as Top Rock.  The Top Flite Gamer is a surprisingly nice feeling ball with some real get up and go distance.   Don't take our word for it, we want you to test it and report back on it.

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information, but DO NOT QUOTE this post when doing so.

First Name david

City/State fount hills, as.

Current Ball Played Bridgestone

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball. I’ve played the gamer in the past and was very impressed how good it is.

First Name George

City/State San Antonio, Tx

Current Ball Played Callaway Chrome soft

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball. Used Top Flite as a beginner..slices were common using this ball early on. 

George Cruz, Titleist Ts3 driver/fway, mizuno jpx 800 irons, Cleveland cbx wedges, Spider 2.0 blade putter

Testers Wanted 

The title of this testing opportunity already told you what ball is being tested.  But if it had been a blind test and we were to have listed the following aspects of this ball, how many would have guessed it was for a Top Flite Ball?

• 3-piece construction blends feel, control and distance. 
  • Dimple in Dimple Aerodynamics help maintain lift to generate maximum carry and distance
  • Soft, Ionomer cover provides elevated greenside control and improved touch
  • DuPont HPF mantle layer positioned between the core and cover reduces long game spin for accuracy
  • Larger, high-speed core construction optimizes lower compression for softer feel and ultimate distance off the tee
  • Combination of the re-engineered core, mantle layer and cover formulation elevates playability

Long gone are the days of being referred to as Top Rock.  The Top Flite Gamer is a surprisingly nice feeling ball with some real get up and go distance.   Don't take our word for it, we want you to test it and report back on it.

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information, but DO NOT QUOTE this post when doing so.

First Name   Jim " The Pro "

City/State South Yarmouth, Ma. 02664

Current Ball Played Callaway and Taylormade

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball.  Always loved the Top Fight Ball, was solid feel and traveled nice distance.  Top Flight XL used to be $18.00 for Pack of 18 balls  in the Day !

First Name: Jeremy

City/State: Sherwood, Oregon

Current Ball Played: Srixon Z star NXV

Tell us your past experiences with any Top Flite ball: They felt soft felt seemed to be less distance off the tee and I didn't have control around the green. 

Epic GBB driver 10.5 turned down to 9.5 Hzruds 6.5 smoke shaft. 

Titleist U15 1 iron 

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

John

Riverside, California

Srixon Z Star

I tried the urethane version of the Gamer and loved it.  It was slightly shorter, but the greenside spin and control at that price range easily made up for the loss of distance.  The biggest reason I stopped playing the urethane Gamer (aside from it being discontinued) was that the cover scuffed horrifically.

Baltimore, Maryland

Taylor Made Tour Response 

I’ve used top flite bombs for a long time. I enjoyed the distance off the tee but I found it to be too hard around the green and putting. If there was the distance combined with the workability I’d like green side, I wouldn’t have switched

Zach

Columbia, MO

Taylormade TP5

Typically only use Top Flite off the tee when I want more distance/roll

Driver: Ping G410 

3 Wood: Taylormade M2

Irons: Taylormade P790 (2, 4-PW)

Wedges: Vokey SM7 (52, 56, 60)

Putter: Scotty Cameron TeI3 Newport (1997 Model)

I would like to be a tester

Steve 

Diamond bar ca

i play Bridgestone e12 soft and have not played top flight balls 

Edited by Sr129

Love this game but I never claimed to be good at it 

:ping-small: G-30 driver with Matrix 5X3.1 A flex shaft

:ping-small: G400 3 wood with project X 4.5 A flex

:ping-small: G400 5 wood with Alta CB R flex

:ping-small: G410 4 hybrid with Alta CB R flex

SUB-70 X6E6 5 hybrid with Project X 4.5 

:callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha irons 6-PW with Recoil ZT9 shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX wedges 52-56-60

Never Compromise Dinero Limited putter 

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Top Flite Gamer Golf Balls
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic