TESTERS WANTED! ×

Wath would be best for me ? Your choice

M.Duchesne

My fairway wood is a Adams "Super LS" that I will never get rid off because it is the perfect combination for me ,My shaft is a Kurocage 1 generation silver and black stiff 70. My swing is a 3/4 swing punch shot and I gain 198 yards with a perfect flight that stays still.

Now wath would be you suggestion ? for a "up swing path" driver with a shaft that. " follow my swing ". I find my ball is to hi and has no roll.

For the moment I found the evenflow performing well but not enough ,my actual Fujikura Blur red on an Ping Answer 10.5 is to inconsistent and not following my swing path well "a little to heavy and I don't like the bending "twist" of this shaft.

Myswing makes the mark of 84 mph .The Cleveland turbo is the middle of face same spot and steady but the impact is not solid sound it's like having a empty amplifier ,I would like a more fulfill compact head .Fitting is a 5.5 regular c9 swing weight and 45.5" inches long preferably.

All your answers will be taken seriously.!

Thanks in advance.

Edited by M.Duchesne
Wrong digits

2 hours ago, M.Duchesne said:

Yes 50 inches long.

I would guess you are talking specialty shafts to get that long.  48" is the legal limit and most shafts come 46" in length.  

As the prior poster said,  you are asking for a lot of specific things with no actual data other than you like or dislike aspects of specific clubs.   You need to go see a professional fitter to try different combinations.   keep in mind you probably won't be able to try an actual 50" driver. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Might you want a driver with less loft to get more roll?

• :taylormade-small: Sim 2 Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R shaft
  • :taylormade-small:Sim 2 5 wood Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R shaft
  •  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311 Gen 5 Seven Wood Project X Cypher 50 5.5 shaft set to flat with weights set to fade.
  • :titelist-small: H818 Hybrid 25 degrees Tensei ck Series 60 HY regular flex shafts at C4 setting (flat for lefties)
  • :titelist-small: 718 AP1 irons 6-gap Tensei ck Series AMC IR regular flex bent two degrees flat
  • :vokey-small: SM 7 Wedge 58 degrees M grind with 8 bounce Steel shafts wedge flex bent 2 degrees flat
  • :ping-small: Glide 3 52.12 and 56.14 with  Alta CB Red Regular Flex shaft bent 2 degrees flat
  • Go back and forth between :cameron-small: Select Newport 2 putter 34 inch length and :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne putter 33 inch length
  • Bridgestone B X.