Golf Bag Organization: How do you have your clubs organized in your bag?

An age old dilemma, how to put the clubs into the golf bag in a way that makes sense and limits the vulnerability of clubs to damage and solve those problems of the clubs with easy out and easy back in access. I have always done what most people do, see photos of how photographers load them in a golf bag for photo shoots, try to spot how tour caddies have them loaded for their pro, and just trying again and again to make them fit better. As if by magic during what would prove to be my last game in Western New York for 2020, something clicked in my mind and it was radical that what made itself obvious to me.

Historically, only the longer clubs in a bag had a club head cover. It's function was not to protect the club head but to protect the hickory shaft of the driver from the metal head of the shorter Niblick or some other metal lofted club. Those metal heads could damage the wood shafts and make them dangerous to snapping off and should it happen mid-swing there would be shrapnel of splintered wood and the club head flying in whatever direction it was headed with property and persons endangered.

I was concerned this whole year with the graphite shafts of my hybrids showing evidence of being nicked. I was padding them from the hybrid wedges club heads next to them using one of the longer club head covers like a barrier between the shafts and the wedges. The long club cover did work well as a cushion but it created its own problems too. Laying across the top of the bag separators, it needed frequent adjustment because it wasn't attached to anything and it made pulling the longer hybrids out for use difficult as it was putting them back in, and no matter how the wedges are arranged they didn't stay put. Club head covers to me are for travel and storage, not for fiddling with on course when the last thing I want to be doing when considering a shot is some distracting thing to get the club I have decided will do the job out of the bag.

Saturday morning 11/21/2020 I was pushing my Clicgear 3.5+ cart up the 5th fairway when something suddenly clicked (the idea not the cart). The way my Sun Mountain C130 bag lays back on the push cart, the clubs make a beautiful display to the golfer (yes that's me!) and it suddenly occurred to me looking at them that the wedges should not be at the top row across the arrangement but instead at the side, or down a column of separators. That way they would be laying on each other, and so too could the irons and the hybrids. All the clubs as gravity would have them resting would be of the same length and, besides the delightful clicking of the similar length club heads tapping happily together as they ride on 11" wheels over the grass, not a single club with a graphite shaft would have any other club's metal club head touching it threatening its viability.

757993118_20201121Clubnewsetupinthebag(2).jpg.5e2bf4e83b30085d930533387a4c2e06.jpg

It took only a few seconds to move the clubs from where they had been all year to the new places. The club head cover was stowed with the rest in a side pocket. The appearance of the clubs at first looked odd with an asymmetric effect that at first glance looks unbalanced and somehow not right. But my idea had to be tried and already its simplicity was evident. Clubs came out easily and went back in so easily I couldn't help smile and by virtue of late season golfing, I had nobody to share the idea with so I took a photo to capture the moment (that one up there 👆).  By the time I was on the 8th fairway I could no longer imagine having the clubs arranged in any other way.

Every club now fits well and is both easy to pull out and to put back into its sleeved place. With all of the club heads easily visible, looking at the ball while approaching where it lies and looking at the clubs considering what would work best is much like looking at a smorgasbord and deciding the best way to take full advantage of an all-you-can-eat opportunity. Another thing I realized is after every shot, I maintain the club I just used cleaning it and putting it away. I am on the right side of the golf bag and cart doing this which is where the brush, towel, and water for cleaning are already located. As a whole package, this arrangement of everything just makes complete sense.

With all that taken into consideration, I am not saying this is going to be the dawning of my abilities as a Stick, or for any real improvement in my game (and I think my handicap is in no danger of being improved by this change).  But it is without a doubt a true Hack move guaranteed for this gear head to plunge deeper into the nirvana of my golfing obsession.  Oh and don't bother sending a rescue party in after me, I'm happier than a golf ball flying off the tee with a big water hazard between the tee box and an island green!

p.s. Never mind that big American Flag head cover, it is on a ball retriever, no need advertising it back there... Anybody have a line on an Odie character head cover?

p.p.s. A full inventory of what's in the bag is down there 👇

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   (Testing once again Grint)

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

Same way I’ve always done it. The key to me is the bag, I’ve always used one with separate spots for each club, versus 3-4 sections - I watch those guys fight to slide clubs in an out all the time, and if a club is missing they’re less likely to notice. For me it’s Driver, 3W & 3H at the top, putter in a well at the bottom and irons 4 thru 60* between as shown. My driver headcover is never on when I’m playing, it’s so much longer that it doesn’t touch anything else. Never had an issue in 56 years.

I enjoy the “delightful clicking of the similar length club heads tapping happily together” from OTHER players bags, NOT mine...

5485845A-E946-4280-934D-48D7C25393B8.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Callaway Rogue 10.5° & 3W
  • Mizuno CLK 3H 19°, JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10, S18 60.06
  • Evnroll ER5B (replaced ER2)
  • Snell MTB-Black
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
1 hour ago, Middler said:

Same way I’ve always done it. The key to me is the bag, I’ve always used one with separate spots for each club, versus 3-4 sections - I watch those guys fight to slide clubs in an out all the time, and if a club is missing they’re less likely to notice. For me it’s Driver, 3W & 3H at the top, putter in a well at the bottom and irons 4 thru 60* between as shown. My driver headcover is never on when I’m playing, it’s so much longer that it doesn’t touch anything else. Never had an issue in 56 years.

I enjoy the “delightful clicking of the similar length club heads tapping happily together” from OTHER players bags, NOT mine...

5485845A-E946-4280-934D-48D7C25393B8.jpeg

I do it exactly like you, and I keep the driver HC off while playing also.

The only difference is I would never use iron head covers. Ugh. C'mon man!!!! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Driver     :callaway-small: Epic Max 10.5* Cypher 5.0

Fairway  :titelist-small: TS2 16.5* Kuro Kage R

Hybrids  :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21* Kuro Kage R

Irons       PXG  0211 5-GW MMT 70

Wedges :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 52F & 58-M

Putter    :titelist-small: :scotty-small: Newport 2.0 33.5"

Bag       :titelist-small: Hybrid 5 stand or :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5+

Extras   :yes-small: Tracy 33.5” 

:ping-small: G400 Max 9.0* Alta CB

26 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I do it exactly like you, and I keep the driver HC off while playing also.

The only difference is I would never use iron head covers. Ugh. C'mon man!!!! 🤣

I know most “manly men” don’t like iron covers, but that doesn’t bother me at all - I don’t care what others choose. Every other iron cover isn’t a bother and it’s just as effective and keeps them in top shape. I use my 8i and GW most, no covers on them. The irons most guys I play with look trashed after a few years, here’s my last set after more than 20 years. The new owner was ecstatic and I sold them easily for top dollar. 

95EBE7E8-856A-4830-80E6-7EEE47877419.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Hmmm 2
  • Snell MTB-Black

I go minimalist, so club damage isnt a big concern to me, even with a Sunday bag.  I go with my woods together, my irons together and my wedge and putter have their own compartments.  4-way divider.

• Like 1

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Irons: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* and Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 Blue Ion 54*

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I load mine similar to @Middler. From the top of the bag, left to right Driver, 3 wood. Then I zigzag down the bag, right to left 3H, 4 and 5 iron. Left to right 6-9, right to left PW-SW. It makes sense to me at least.

• Like 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

When loading my bag for a push cart, I arranged clubs to always have the longer ones “at the top”, or furthest from me, shortest ones close to me, all mainly to prevent the heads from laying on the driver/fairway shafts, or on the heads of shorter clubs.

I ride all of the time, so I go left-to-right, top-to-bottom from highest-to-lowest. Driver is top left, 58* bottom right. Putter in the well.

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Push cart has been a huge game changer for my bag. Bag chatter has been eliminated. I go with the standard setup. My wedges are all next to each other. 

• Like 1

:titelist-small: TS3 Tensei Av Raw White 65s

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder

56 minutes ago, PMookie said:

When loading my bag for a push cart, I arranged clubs to always have the longer ones “at the top”, or furthest from me, shortest ones close to me, all mainly to prevent the heads from laying on the driver/fairway shafts, or on the heads of shorter clubs.

this also keeps the longer clubs from blocking the net/dashboard of the push cart. 

• Like 1

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

I structure mine like this. I used iron covers until I decided I was going to keep t100s in bag long term. I keep headcover on putter, driver, and hybrid while I play. I have my 50 on the side to keep it from bag chatter since it’s stamped and I want it to last a few seasons. 

BE4C3056-9133-4AE4-80C3-BC22EE2F7903.jpeg

Edited by LeftyMatt89
Picture didn’t edit
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Soon to be replaced by Cobra Gear. Thank you MyGolfSpy and Cobra!! 

Driver: TSi3 8 Diamana D+ 70TX

TSi2 16.5 Tensei Raw White 85TX

DI: ZX Utility 18* AD DI 95x 

Irons: 4 - Z765 X100 AND 5-PW MIURA CB X7

Wedges: SM8 50.12 at 51,  RTX zipcore 55, 60 mid - all KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 

Scotty Phantom 5.5 superstroke Flatso 1.0

-PROV1X

I suppose it all depends on how you carry your clubs. The setup for a mostly cart driven bag would have drivers at the "back" or closest to the front of the cart for visibility of the other irons/wedges/putter. But a push cart or even carried bag will have a different setup. I've had to reconfigure mine a few times and it's all about visibility for me. 

Current setup is drivers furthest from the handle and then 4,5,6,7 and 8,9,PW,GW groupings, followed by wedges, then putter and lest used wedge. It's a 5 section top Hoofer. 

I've been thinking more about the iron covers more, though, since mine are looking a bit more banged up than they should after a full year. 

• Like 1

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

9 minutes ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

I've been thinking more about the iron covers more, though, since mine are looking a bit more banged up than they should after a full year. 

Just remember you only need to put covers on every other iron, no need to cover each one. The inconvenience is minimal for the payback (irons stay in good shape for FAR longer).

• Like 2
  • Snell MTB-Black

There always seems to be an outlier club for me - I split my rounds between push cart and riding.  I think the key is the bag itself, by going cart, rather than carry and using the push cart my clubs stay relatively safe.  I never take the head covers off the woods or putter other than when in use and have even developed a rhythm as to where they repose while the club is in use.

I actually have my clubs arranged based on how they might be pulled while riding in order to insure pace of play - 

This is the first time that I ever recall this topic coming up BTW so kudos to the OP.  Since he's from Upstate I will add, "Go Bombers!" as a shoutout to one of the colleges. 🙂

• Like 2

Ping G410 - turned down to11.25 degrees, neutral setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

SCOR 52,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Currently testing Edison wedges to replace SCORS that are wearing out. Also auditions for the 14th spot in the bag.  Current possibilities are a Ping 26 degree hybrid - duplicates the 9 wood or 5 iron but would be used almost exclusively for chipping or Tour Exotics 3 wood simply because you can carry 14 clubs and I might occasionally hit it in certain unusual wind conditions once every four or five rounds. 

Have always started with the woods on the handle side and loaded the clubs left to right in descending order until I reached the bottom. 

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  Bellum Winmore 787

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Single divider Sunday bag, which is used any day of the week. Woods, long irons, and putter top section everything else bottom section. 

5053C997-5001-4328-8244-711C4660F17F.jpeg.0fa24986e0d7fb5d08e71db0015940f8.jpg.56cfd6502af98c15099a9fd673693be4.jpg

Edited by wely324
rotate picture
  • Love 2
On 11/25/2020 at 10:59 AM, goaliedad30 said:

The same way I have for 50 years, since age 7 ....

D, 3w, 5w, putter in the top.

7w, 5h, 6i middle left

7i, 8i, 9i middle right

PW, 50/54/56 in the bottom.

Exact same set up for me! I have too much OCD to do it any other way.  To each their own, but I find our set up to be more logical and organized.  Glad someone else is the same as me. 

• Like 1

BNewt51

:taylormade-small:  9* Sim  Hzrdus Smoke "Yellow" Handcrafted 6.5  (Best borrow I've ever made from a buddy)

:callaway-small:Epic Flash - 14* 3-wood Mitsubishi Tensei Blue X-stiff

:titelist-small: TSI2 19* Hybrid Tensei Blue X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: -P770 4-PW KBS C-Taper 120 S 

:taylormade-small: - 50* , 54* and 58* MG2 Wedges  Dynamic Gold Tour S200

:scotty-cameron-1: - Tour Select Square Back

:taylormade-small: - Taylormade Flextech Bag (Blue and Grey)

:taylormade-small: - TP5 and TP5 Pix 

Bushnell Tour V-4 - Non-Slope edition 🙁

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months! 🤣

On 11/24/2020 at 3:23 PM, EasyPutter said:

An age old dilemma, how to put the clubs into the golf bag in a way that makes sense and limits the vulnerability of clubs to damage and solve those problems of the clubs with easy out and easy back in access. I have always done what most people do, see photos of how photographers load them in a golf bag for photo shoots, try to spot how tour caddies have them loaded for their pro, and just trying again and again to make them fit better. As if by magic during what would prove to be my last game in Western New York for 2020, something clicked in my mind and it was radical that what made itself obvious to me.

Historically, only the longer clubs in a bag had a club head cover. It's function was not to protect the club head but to protect the hickory shaft of the driver from the metal head of the shorter Niblick or some other metal lofted club. Those metal heads could damage the wood shafts and make them dangerous to snapping off and should it happen mid-swing there would be shrapnel of splintered wood and the club head flying in whatever direction it was headed with property and persons endangered.

I was concerned this whole year with the graphite shafts of my hybrids showing evidence of being nicked. I was padding them from the hybrid wedges club heads next to them using one of the longer club head covers like a barrier between the shafts and the wedges. The long club cover did work well as a cushion but it created its own problems too. Laying across the top of the bag separators, it needed frequent adjustment because it wasn't attached to anything and it made pulling the longer hybrids out for use difficult as it was putting them back in, and no matter how the wedges are arranged they didn't stay put. Club head covers to me are for travel and storage, not for fiddling with on course when the last thing I want to be doing when considering a shot is some distracting thing to get the club I have decided will do the job out of the bag.

Saturday morning 11/21/2020 I was pushing my Clicgear 3.5+ cart up the 5th fairway when something suddenly clicked (the idea not the cart). The way my Sun Mountain C130 bag lays back on the push cart, the clubs make a beautiful display to the golfer (yes that's me!) and it suddenly occurred to me looking at them that the wedges should not be at the top row across the arrangement but instead at the side, or down a column of separators. That way they would be laying on each other, and so too could the irons and the hybrids. All the clubs as gravity would have them resting would be of the same length and, besides the delightful clicking of the similar length club heads tapping happily together as they ride on 11" wheels over the grass, not a single club with a graphite shaft would have any other club's metal club head touching it threatening its viability.

757993118_20201121Clubnewsetupinthebag(2).jpg.5e2bf4e83b30085d930533387a4c2e06.jpg

It took only a few seconds to move the clubs from where they had been all year to the new places. The club head cover was stowed with the rest in a side pocket. The appearance of the clubs at first looked odd with an asymmetric effect that at first glance looks unbalanced and somehow not right. But my idea had to be tried and already its simplicity was evident. Clubs came out easily and went back in so easily I couldn't help smile and by virtue of late season golfing, I had nobody to share the idea with so I took a photo to capture the moment (that one up there 👆).  By the time I was on the 8th fairway I could no longer imagine having the clubs arranged in any other way.

Every club now fits well and is both easy to pull out and to put back into its sleeved place. With all of the club heads easily visible, looking at the ball while approaching where it lies and looking at the clubs considering what would work best is much like looking at a smorgasbord and deciding the best way to take full advantage of an all-you-can-eat opportunity. Another thing I realized is after every shot, I maintain the club I just used cleaning it and putting it away. I am on the right side of the golf bag and cart doing this which is where the brush, towel, and water for cleaning are already located. As a whole package, this arrangement of everything just makes complete sense.

With all that taken into consideration, I am not saying this is going to be the dawning of my abilities as a Stick, or for any real improvement in my game (and I think my handicap is in no danger of being improved by this change).  But it is without a doubt a true Hack move guaranteed for this gear head to plunge deeper into the nirvana of my golfing obsession.  Oh and don't bother sending a rescue party in after me, I'm happier than a golf ball flying off the tee with a big water hazard between the tee box and an island green!

p.s. Never mind that big American Flag head cover, it is on a ball retriever, no need advertising it back there... Anybody have a line on an Odie character head cover?

p.p.s. A full inventory of what's in the bag is down there 👇

I have always set mine up the same.  Though, I do get why some put their different.  I just have far to much OCD that it has to be the same set up in the bag for each club from the time I started till probably when I can't play anymore.  

Clubs.jpg

• Like 1

BNewt51

:taylormade-small:  9* Sim  Hzrdus Smoke "Yellow" Handcrafted 6.5  (Best borrow I've ever made from a buddy)

:callaway-small:Epic Flash - 14* 3-wood Mitsubishi Tensei Blue X-stiff

:titelist-small: TSI2 19* Hybrid Tensei Blue X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: -P770 4-PW KBS C-Taper 120 S 

:taylormade-small: - 50* , 54* and 58* MG2 Wedges  Dynamic Gold Tour S200

:scotty-cameron-1: - Tour Select Square Back

:taylormade-small: - Taylormade Flextech Bag (Blue and Grey)

:taylormade-small: - TP5 and TP5 Pix 

Bushnell Tour V-4 - Non-Slope edition 🙁

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months! 🤣

I know most “manly men” don’t like iron covers, but that doesn’t bother me at all - I don’t care what others choose. Every other iron cover isn’t a bother and it’s just as effective and keeps them in top shape. I use my 8i and GW most, no covers on them. The irons most guys I play with look trashed after a few years, here’s my last set after more than 20 years. The new owner was ecstatic and I sold them easily for top dollar. 
95EBE7E8-856A-4830-80E6-7EEE47877419.jpeg.13ce8835d38a6fc5a09ca196def8460e.jpeg

Maybe we can start a movement here. I use iron covers as well and do it to prevent nicks or damage primarily to and from the course. However, on the course once I pull the iron out of the bag the head cover goes into one of the bag pockets and back on once I get to the car.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I’ve got a 5 way divider. Putter, SW and LW in bottom right. PW and 2 gap wedges bottom left. 7-9 middle right. 6, 5, 5 and 4 in middle left. Driver, hybrid, driving iron and 3 iron up top. Yes I know I’m way over the limit. Makes it easy to check at the end of the round though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/MGS Motore X F1 7X tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7