5 Dozen Used AAAA Grade Titleist EXP-01 Golf Balls - $50

Our Sponsors

Garage cleanout continues. I like the ball, but not so much that I think I'll go through as many of them as I have, so I thought I would pass it on. 5 dozen (60 balls) Titleist EXP-01 used golf balls. AAAA grade, meaning they have some minor scuffs or markings but nothing that will affect performance. Here's the Titleist marketing speak on the ball:

Straight from the Titleist R&D Lab
Titleist is driven by a commitment of continuous improvement and innovation; Constantly pushing performance-enhancing limits by incorporating new technologies into prototype golf balls. For a limited time, you are invited to test one prototype that has made its way to the top: The EXP-01

MTR Developmental Cover System: The short game spin enhancing thermoplastic urethane prototype cover was developed through our relentless material and process experimentation.

Innovative Core Technology: The high speed core construction and specialized casing layer deliver low spin on long game shots for great distance and tight dispersion.

Proprietary 346 Dimple Design: Through our testing, the propriety aerodynamic package has demonstrated an optimized flight profile for peak performance.

Here's an MGS article on them: https://mygolfspy.com/titleist-exp-01-golf-ball-straight-from-the-rd-lab/

A092DB2C-5C75-4952-9699-6830A33EC79A.jpeg.989ceb84e8b0a6d46065e56f65d6b947.jpeg

$50 shipped CONUS. Thanks!

Driver: PXG 0211 9*(set at 7.5*) Tensei Pro White 60g
Woods: PXG 0211 16.5* Tensei Pro Blue 70g
Hybrid/Irons/Wedges: PXG 0211 SteelFiber 95g
Putter: PXG Blackjack / SeeMore Mini Giant Deep Flange 34”

Bag: Vessel Player III Stand Bag - White

“Golf is a good walk enhanced”

38 minutes ago, JalanK said:

Can you post a picture or two of the actual ball, so we can judge the condition of them?

The picture is the balls for sale. With the purchase, I'll include the best ones I can find in the bag. Is there a particular type of picture you want?

1 hour ago, Cory O said:

The picture is the balls for sale. With the purchase, I'll include the best ones I can find in the bag. Is there a particular type of picture you want?

The pic doesn't show fyi. 

• Like 1

:OnCore:  :cleveland-small:  :titelist-small:  :wilson_staff_small:  :taylormade-small:  

Taylormade Original One 13.5*
Wilson D7 5W 18*
Titleist 818H2 21*
Taylormade RSi1 5 Iron
Taylormade RSi2 6-PW
Cleveland CBX2 48* & 52*
Cleveland Zipcore 56*
Wilson Staff Infinite Southside
Oncore Elixr

34 minutes ago, SmoothG said:

The pic doesn't show fyi. 

Weird! Showed on the web, but not on mobile or in the app. I reuploaded and seems to be showing for me now. Sorry for the confusion!

11 minutes ago, Cory O said:

Weird! Showed on the web, but not on mobile or in the app. I reuploaded and seems to be showing for me now. Sorry for the confusion!

I had the same thing happen to me. I think it is because of the resolution of the photos is high and if you link to the photo on an outside source rather than embed it in the post it won't show on mobile.  Not 100% certain that is the case, but reducing the resolution/size of my hi-res pics and embedding them solved the issue for me.

Anyway, GLWS!  This is a great deal if I hadn't already stocked up on balls I'd be all over this.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cory O said:

I can see it now. Originally all I got was the little blue square with the in the center of it. Thanks.

• Like 1

If 5 dozen is a bit much, I'll also do 4 dozen for $40 shipped (I'll pick out the best looking ones of the bunch). Less than that and it's probably not worth it for me to ship them.

For this price I am tempted although I did just order 5 dz on Monday

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with  :Fuji:Pro 2.0 TS 7X. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :taylormade-small: Corza Ghost 35" ( Benched :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34")

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

Sold! Thanks for looking.