Our Sponsors

Nice set of Cobra F9 SpeedBack irons 5-PW with Fujikura Atmos Black 6R shafts. Clubs are in excellent condition and are standard specs.. These are not one length. 

$365 shipped   Reduced to $330 

IMG_5724.JPG

IMG_5727.JPG

IMG_5728.JPG

IMG_5730.JPG

Edited by Hightrajectory
No longer available

Im in the market for a new set of irons and the F9 Speedbacks are in my top 3 right now. Problem is I cant find any to hit. That isnt a dealbreaker for me. My main concern is the width of the soles on the irons. I know they have a funky sole so the turf interaction is better but once upon a time I had a set of Slingshots and being able to see so much of the back of the club at address was something I just could not get over.  I have not been able to find any good pics online of these clubs from an address position to see what the top down view of the club is, and thats what has me leaning toward the G400s or M4s right now (Im moving on from my Steelhead XRs because...Im bored)

Anyhow, is there any way you could post a pic of the top down view of the 5 or 6 iron? From a tech and appearnce standpoint, these things check all my boxes and Id be highly interested, but I ned to see the address view to make a decision

thank you! And good luck with the sale whether to me or another lucky buyer

TaylorMade M6 KuroKage Black HBP 60S

TaylorMade RBZ Tour 14.5 - KuroKage Black HBP 70S

Cobra AMP 17 Degree Aldila RIP 70S

Adams Boxer 20 degree MCA Javln 80S (ol' reliable)

Callaway Steelhead XR 5-AW KBS Tour 90

Vokey 56/10 S & 60/11 K

Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT 10.5 CS