Rare KBS Tour Staff Bag, Tour Only Amino Vital Towel, R11 shafts

RookieBlue7

First, I'll put pics up when I get back To a computer here at work. I'm sitting on top of the boiler posting.

1. KBS Tour Staff bag. One of very few that made it's way into the public's hands. It has no rain hood, but everything else is pretty much perfect (it's got a little bit of wear/dust on the bottom where it was used some). There is no loose stitching anywhere. I made a removable putter well for it out of Black PVC that I will take out. It slips down into the umbrella well. It's not attached in any way to the bag. I've used it a little but not much. I'm moving to a stand bag because this fatty needs to walk more often. $175 plus actual shipping (varies and I'd have to calculate it). It's all leather and the red graphics are stitched/embroidered and the larger graphics have red vinyl or whatever that shiny material is.

2. Tour Only Amino Vital large towel as seen in PGA players bags. This one will be $24 shipped in the Cont'l US.

3. TMag R11 graphics Blur s-flex driver shaft. Never used. This came in the R11 I got for my uncle and gave him my x-flex TP shaft which he's using. The s-flex was

Removed and never hit.plays at 45". $35 shipped Cont'l US

4. TMag R11 graphics blur 3 wood shaft. This one is stock length as far as I know(bought new so if there are any variances, it's because TMag sent it out that way). I put a different grip(midsize Lamkin 3gen Performance Plus white) on it and hit 5 or 6 balls when new and then put the Talamonti in. X-flex. $35 shipped Cont'l US.

5. Aldila RIP TMag TP rescue11 shaft. Came from a 4 hybrid and is stock length. Bought new and put the pictured grip on and hit probably 30 balls with it before swapping for a Talamonti. S-flex. $45 shipped Cont'l US

6. Aldila NV Prototype TMag TP shaft pull. Just a shade over 39.5" and I don't know what club it was pulled from or tipping. Bought it as an experiment a while back and never once used it. Forgot I had it actually. Let's go $28 shipped Cont'l US

7. Wilson 8843 all original with original fluted shaft and leather wrap grip. Bought this one and cleaned it up. Tried a few carpet putts and I still need a CS (who'd have thought after 15 years of CS this didn't work?). Beautiful putter for someone that can use this style of putter (ie not me). $45 shipped Cont'l US

Again, pics will be added when I go back downstairs to the computer

Pics are out of order, sorry:

b0aecdee.jpg

8e840886.jpg

ee62f3e8.jpg

8fd4a011.jpg

18310352.jpg

ab65fcd9.jpg

2a942b96.jpg

46c3b4fd.jpg

ebb3e403.jpg

c9eff4e4.jpg

17c152a7.jpg

e1f2174a.jpg

19c3366c.jpg

ebb3e403.jpg

99e7fbbb.jpg

7370ae9c.jpg

93527681.jpg

2af8d126.jpg

edf7296d.jpg

(Thought I had a few pics of the R11 shaft, but I'll have to upload a few when I get home, these are the shaft, but it's in the bag the complete club came in from TMag)

2a6ff5bc.jpg

2ad54c21.jpg

Blur fairway shaft

2d00d63c.jpg

937242f7.jpg

96a3a0d4.jpg

809e9c02.jpg

937242f7.jpg

55589659.jpg

CLUBS NOT INCLUDED:

DSC04065.jpg

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.