2020 Official Member Review: SQAIRZ Golf Shoes

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

It’s already been noted here that Bob wants the best for the testers here, and it turns out he’s a pretty cool guy too.  

Figured I’d drop this in the testing thread but he saw a photo of my oldest son rocking a SQAIRZ hat and wanted to send over a few more for him and his brother.

Got quite a nice package in the mail today. The boys were pumped!

05D6E8C1-B590-4C35-9DBA-19E5F5224A62.jpeg.b7d8ea2b7ec0571044067d4f9f2ef9f6.jpeg

609664DF-1ADB-488A-8C2A-737731543640.jpeg.3899aae8b318ee4336c7f5703f4560dd.jpeg

On a testing note I’d be real interested to see how these fair on the comfort/cushioning department.  I love walking in my Adidas Tour360 XT. And the Footjoy SL Pros before that.  

Also, I’d love to hear how stable they are with the seemingly simple sole design.

How awesome is that!!  Bob in addition to being a  very genuine guy, also seems to “Get it” much like Jason at Sub70.   Has a product he is passionate about and realizes the importance of connecting with the customer.  

I wear the Pro SL reguarly, so i can give a good comparison.  I can tell you from a structure standpoint of holding them they are right there with the SL.  I did some inside swings today, course is still too damp and windy, and my foot didnt slide at all inside my shoe as it does on my Puma Sport or FJ Casual contour that i wear around the shop. 

• Like 2

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's one thing the Forum members at large should hear about as the test is getting started. Typically, and here as well, testers work through the administrators to communicate to the equipment

Played 36 holes on Saturday wearing the Sqairz basically all day on the course and between rounds. The shoes stayed comfortable and stable all day long. I could tell I had been active and on my f

It’s already been noted here that Bob wants the best for the testers here, and it turns out he’s a pretty cool guy too.   Figured I’d drop this in the testing thread but he saw a photo of my olde

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I stumbled across a pair of Ecco’s on super clearance at a golf store probably 15 years ago.

I got them for $19 because I needed a pair for that weekend and I swear they were the best one I’ve ever owned. Wore them until the seams finally busted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah thinking back it was probably more that time frame for me.  

i just didn’t want to think of how much older i am now. 🥺

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, B.Boston said:

On a testing note I’d be real interested to see how these fair on the comfort/cushioning department.  I love walking in my Adidas Tour360 XT. And the Footjoy SL Pros before that.  

Also, I’d love to hear how stable they are with the seemingly simple sole design.

This is going to be a big thing for me in my test/ review. I have been using old running shoes for years, but since there's advancement in the comfort of golf shoes I was going to get some after Christmas. So this has come at a good time for me if the comfort for walking 18 is there.

• Like 2

Status update - Ordered/received the shoes in size 10 1/2 after reading the web page and discussion with Bob. Tried them on and the fit was too snug in the toes. Emailed back to Bob, and true to their word the size 11's are already on the way. 

Customer service for Sqairz is receiving high marks already.

The shoes look great, and they threw in a couple of extras for us. I'll wait and post pictures and comments with the actual test pair.

• Like 3

Driver:  PXG 211 Project X Evenflow CB, 50g 5.5

Fariway:  PXG 211, 3-Wood Project X Evenflow CB, 60g 5.5

Hybrid:   PXG 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

Irons:  :titelist-small: T300 4-5, T200 6-PW Nippon 880 Pro R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  CBX2 50*, 54*, 58*, TT Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

Putter:  :odyssey-small:  Stroke Lab Rossie

The shoes made the maiden voyage outside today for 9 holes. 

First impression on the ramge-Fee-Nom-A-Nol!  The comfort was great snd expected from my walking laps inside on a rainy Monday! 

But the moment i took my stance on the mat, i have NEVER felt that stable over a shot before.   It was an entirely new—in a great way—feeling.  

I probably only hit 15 balls 10 8 irons and 5 drivers   Now i didn’t have my rapsodo out to clock my swing speed   But i was seemingly making very solid contact with the 8 and getting a few more yards than normal

Same with the driver, no CHS and its hard to tell on our range where anything beyond 170 lands   

But i will say, I maintained my balance better than usual.

On course, first 2 holes i hit great drives right down the middle and again felt very stable and confident over the ball at address.  That feeling continued throughout the round.

It was cart path only due to being a bit soft from the 3 imches of rain on Monday.  Normally after 9 holes of CPO i would definitely be feeling tired.

Not only were my feet not sore, but i felt stronger than i normally would after 9 CPO holes.

Again, not having the LM I can’t quantify any speed increase.  But i can tell you I didn’t experience any fatigue at all.   

I am looking forward to getting some swings in with the LM.   

Oh one funny thing. When i took the first shoe out id the box and went to put it on my left foot, I had to look at it twice and actually turn it upside down to see which one it was, as i usually instinctively can tell quickly by the shape od the toe!   Here they both looked identical.   It was in fact the right foot shoe🥱

• Like 6

The customer service team at Sqairz Golf proved to be top notch. The size exchange on the shoes took just one day. I sent an email requesting the exchange and the replacements were sent via overnight shipping and arrived the next day. Their reply email included the code for the return shipping label, and one quick trip to the UPS store and the size exchange was all done. 😀

Initial reactions were all positive. The original shipment included their black Friday bonus of one pair of socks and a hat. 

sqariz2.jpg.6a5f1707f84b0c21547cae23d3d2d4e5.jpg

With the online catalog photos I wasn't sure I would like SWMBO's choice of the all gray. (She likes to make sure I look good (to her) at the golf course). Once they were on hand I really like the look. Fit-wise, they feel really good. I guess I'm used to the rounded toe style shoes squeezing in on the toes a bit, so the square toe box made them feel a bit too big initially. Although, at the 1/2 size smaller my toes were touching the end of the toe box. 

Sqairz1.jpg.b2e73d9e3a296f7e82f459e3a49a0ccf.jpg

Granted they look a lot wider than the sneaker style J&M spikeless shoes I've been wearing, and a bit wider than my Adidas boost Boa's, and while that makes them look a little clunky to me, they certainly don't feel that way. I'll do some weight comparisons soon, but the Sqairz seem lighter than what they look (I wish I could say the same for me 😜)

I wore them out to a range practice session yesterday, and I am impressed so far. Like @Golspy_CG2 said in his earlier post, these shoes give you a really stable feeling over the ball. There is really no other way to describe that element. I started with some short pitch shots, and moved on to 3/4 wedge and 8 irons before hitting full swings. I didn't notice much change on the short game shots. Moving to the longer shots though, I was surprised to find some merit to Sqairz's claim that the square toes aid alignment. But, when I put down my alignment sticks, it made me go 'hmm?'. Having the visual of the toe lines parallel to the stick actually did make it seem easier to feel my way to square with the hips/shoulders. 

On full swing irons (mostly 8s with a few 5s thrown in) I didn't see a noticeable distance gain, but my ball flight was a very consistent medium draw, and my contact seemed more consistently solid. With the 3W and driver, again, didn't notice a distance gain, but did see a more consistent ball flight with far fewer big misses and a better overall shot pattern.

I've got a lesson planned for this coming week, and a scramble event next weekend that I'll get some on-course time with. Next range session will include putting, to see if there really is something to the square toes helping alignment, and hopefully a little head to head comparison with the swing speed radar.

I like what I've seen so far. The only negative of note is there is a spot where the tongue are of the shoe rubs the front of my ankles. Not enough to blister or feel uncomfortable, just a noticeable change from other shoes. I'll play around a little with how tight I lace them down to see if that helps.

• Like 6

How does the "footprint" (no pun intended...) of the Sqairz compare to another golf shoe? I've read the marketing about the stability, is that accomplished just through the wider toe box or is the mid foot and heel wider also?

I'm hoping you all can test out the waterproofness. I play almost exclusively morning rounds and my Puma Ignites are no where near waterproof despite their claims. But at least they're comfortable.

• Like 1

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 10.0 (Last Updated May 11, 2021)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Mavrik (9°), 45.75", Dumina AutoFlex SF505X | Unofficial AutoFlex Review
17° Hybrid:
callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Super Hybrid, 41.5", Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 TX
18.5° Driving Iron: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2016 Model), 39.5", Mitsubishi MMT Utility 105 TX
21° Hybrid:
callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Epic Flash, 40", Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid 80 TX
4-AW:  
Sub70_Logo_WhtBlk.jpg.aee386374adf9afd31a02b989c839f9d.jpg Sub70 699 (4-6)/699 Pro (7-AW) Combo Set, 1° Flat, 37" 7 Iron, Mitsubishi MMT Taper 105 TX | Build Thread
54°, 58°:
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING MIM Black, 1° Flat, 35.5", 35.25", Mitsubishi MMT Wedge 105 TX | #CobraConnect Review
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
lamkin.png.5081890e009ae78e16066ee0fd18b7c0.png Lamkin Sonar Tour
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: :Arccos: Arccos | #CobraConnect Review
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8 | Unofficial Review

WITB? | 2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

I'm really liking the looks of these, especially the black pair. I'm not one for a lot of "flash" in my footwear, so these look nice without looking like "Pepe sneakers" as my kids say 🤣

• Like 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Big Bertha Mini (the :wilson_staff_small:  D7 is in time out)
:callaway-small:  GBB 3W (lofted to 4W)
:callaway-small: V-Series Heavenwood
:cobra-small: Baffler XL 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54*
:ping-small: iWedge 58*
:cleveland-small: #10

Twitter: @russtopherb

On 12/3/2020 at 8:36 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

The shoes made the maiden voyage outside today for 9 holes. 

First impression on the ramge-Fee-Nom-A-Nol!  The comfort was great snd expected from my walking laps inside on a rainy Monday! 

But the moment i took my stance on the mat, i have NEVER felt that stable over a shot before.   It was an entirely new—in a great way—feeling.  

I probably only hit 15 balls 10 8 irons and 5 drivers   Now i didn’t have my rapsodo out to clock my swing speed   But i was seemingly making very solid contact with the 8 and getting a few more yards than normal

Same with the driver, no CHS and its hard to tell on our range where anything beyond 170 lands   

But i will say, I maintained my balance better than usual.

On course, first 2 holes i hit great drives right down the middle and again felt very stable and confident over the ball at address.  That feeling continued throughout the round.

It was cart path only due to being a bit soft from the 3 imches of rain on Monday.  Normally after 9 holes of CPO i would definitely be feeling tired.

Not only were my feet not sore, but i felt stronger than i normally would after 9 CPO holes.

Again, not having the LM I can’t quantify any speed increase.  But i can tell you I didn’t experience any fatigue at all.   

I am looking forward to getting some swings in with the LM.   

Oh one funny thing. When i took the first shoe out id the box and went to put it on my left foot, I had to look at it twice and actually turn it upside down to see which one it was, as i usually instinctively can tell quickly by the shape od the toe!   Here they both looked identical.   It was in fact the right foot shoe🥱

I never thought of it, but that's hilarious to get them mixed up (absolutely something I would do).   How do these stack up against your FJ Pro SL?  Comfort level, are these more firm or soft/squishy feeling underfoot?  How does the stability stack up: lateral, forefoot, heel cup, etc.?     I normally don't look at square-toe dress shoes because they are very diving flipper like on my feet.  Are these dimension-ally similar to your FJs on the outside?

• Like 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

17 hours ago, GregB135 said:

The customer service team at Sqairz Golf proved to be top notch. The size exchange on the shoes took just one day. I sent an email requesting the exchange and the replacements were sent via overnight shipping and arrived the next day. Their reply email included the code for the return shipping label, and one quick trip to the UPS store and the size exchange was all done. 😀

Initial reactions were all positive. The original shipment included their black Friday bonus of one pair of socks and a hat. 

sqariz2.jpg.6a5f1707f84b0c21547cae23d3d2d4e5.jpg

With the online catalog photos I wasn't sure I would like SWMBO's choice of the all gray. (She likes to make sure I look good (to her) at the golf course). Once they were on hand I really like the look. Fit-wise, they feel really good. I guess I'm used to the rounded toe style shoes squeezing in on the toes a bit, so the square toe box made them feel a bit too big initially. Although, at the 1/2 size smaller my toes were touching the end of the toe box. 

Sqairz1.jpg.b2e73d9e3a296f7e82f459e3a49a0ccf.jpg

Granted they look a lot wider than the sneaker style J&M spikeless shoes I've been wearing, and a bit wider than my Adidas boost Boa's, and while that makes them look a little clunky to me, they certainly don't feel that way. I'll do some weight comparisons soon, but the Sqairz seem lighter than what they look (I wish I could say the same for me 😜)

I wore them out to a range practice session yesterday, and I am impressed so far. Like @Golspy_CG2 said in his earlier post, these shoes give you a really stable feeling over the ball. There is really no other way to describe that element. I started with some short pitch shots, and moved on to 3/4 wedge and 8 irons before hitting full swings. I didn't notice much change on the short game shots. Moving to the longer shots though, I was surprised to find some merit to Sqairz's claim that the square toes aid alignment. But, when I put down my alignment sticks, it made me go 'hmm?'. Having the visual of the toe lines parallel to the stick actually did make it seem easier to feel my way to square with the hips/shoulders. 

On full swing irons (mostly 8s with a few 5s thrown in) I didn't see a noticeable distance gain, but my ball flight was a very consistent medium draw, and my contact seemed more consistently solid. With the 3W and driver, again, didn't notice a distance gain, but did see a more consistent ball flight with far fewer big misses and a better overall shot pattern.

I've got a lesson planned for this coming week, and a scramble event next weekend that I'll get some on-course time with. Next range session will include putting, to see if there really is something to the square toes helping alignment, and hopefully a little head to head comparison with the swing speed radar.

I like what I've seen so far. The only negative of note is there is a spot where the tongue are of the shoe rubs the front of my ankles. Not enough to blister or feel uncomfortable, just a noticeable change from other shoes. I'll play around a little with how tight I lace them down to see if that helps.

I won a pair of the Puma caged golf shoes that exhibited this same buckling.  I tried adjusting the laces a few times but it did not help. It was severe enough that it rubbed, My normal shoe width is medium and my current Walter Haggen shoes do not exhibit this. Are any of the other testers seeing this?  

image.png.5425b4588404bd9316519464e3937bed.png

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

24 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I won a pair of the Puma caged golf shoes that exhibited this same buckling.  I tried adjusting the laces a few times but it did not help. It was severe enough that it rubbed, My normal shoe width is medium and my current Walter Haggen shoes do not exhibit this. Are any of the other testers seeing this?  

image.png.5425b4588404bd9316519464e3937bed.png

I will say, I have a relatively narrow foot for a medium width. The 'buckling' as you call it at the bottom of the laces happened when I cinched the laces down to feel snug against my mid-foot and fore-foot areas. I see that with a lot of my golf shoes, but medium width is as narrow as I can ever go. The FJ Freestyles (see upcoming post) in my comparison group have the snuggest fit through the mid-foot for me and need less lace cinching to feel a good fit.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, GregB135 said:

I will say, I have a relatively narrow foot for a medium width. The 'buckling' as you call it at the bottom of the laces happened when I cinched the laces down to feel snug against my mid-foot and fore-foot areas. I see that with a lot of my golf shoes, but medium width is as narrow as I can ever go. The FJ Freestyles (see upcoming post) in my comparison group have the snuggest fit through the mid-foot for me and need less lace cinching to feel a good fit.

Yea, I'm in the same fit category.  Some shoes just seem to have a bit too much material in the toe end resulting in the buckling.  Plus, I like a snug feel and that requires pulling up those forward lace points - likely exacerbating the issue.

• Like 1

Today's test is a 4-way head-to-head for weight, sole surface, lateral twist, and a wholly unscientific turf mat slippage test.

The contenders - Sqairz Arrow size 11, Johnston & Murphy XC4 size 11 (yes they make golf shoes), Footjoy Freestyle size 10, and Addidas Adiboost Boa size 11. These were all in my current shoe stable, along with an older pair of Addidas Tech Responses. SWMBO thinks I might have a problem.

4shoes.jpg.a7ec78be4ff4a4c2031530c49b775490.jpg

Any good head-to-head matchup requires a weigh-in right? Before revealing the scale results, I'll give my 'how do they feel on my foot' weight comparisons. With that standard of measure, the ranking of lightest to heaviest would have been - J&M, FJ, Adi, Sqz. Let's see the tale of the tape -

In order of lightest to heaviest: Adidas Adiboost Boa: 14 1/2 oz.; FJ Freestyle: 15 3/8 oz.; J&M XC4: 1 lb 1/4 oz.; Sqairz Arrow: 1 lb. 3 1/2 oz.

sqzscale.jpg.c25645eee831419aff844231f3bba37f.jpg

I was very surprised at the difference if feel weight to actual weight of the J&Ms. They are my current go-to for play on the course.

The sole surface comparison was on my list to give a go, but further inspired by @Golfspyedingc 's question below.

6 hours ago, edingc said:

How does the "footprint" (no pun intended...) of the Sqairz compare to another golf shoe? I've read the marketing about the stability, is that accomplished just through the wider toe box or is the mid foot and heel wider also?

Granted, I'm not enough of a mathematician and lack the precise measuring equipment it would take to precisely measure the surface area of each shoe's sole, so in true MGS tester fashion I went with the good ole' eyeball comparison method. The photo below shows them from left to right in my best estimate of increasing surface area - FJ, JM, Adi, Sqz

4xsfc.jpg.8ebb1510fac4549ac0c02abee6567a05.jpg

Compared to the Sqairz, the other three all seem pretty close. The Adi's look to have a bit more width across the mid-foot. To me the thing that really stood out was how much more of the sole structure there is on the Sqairz beyond the structure of the upper itself. The sole extends visibly beyond the toe and heel, as well as on either side. My best response to edingc's question is it is probably most due to the footprint of the sole, and then the shoe structure. Taking full swings it felt really stable at setup, and now analyzing it, felt like there was room for my foot to move naturally inside the shoe while the base stayed stable. 

On to the shoe-twist test. In my pre-test discussion with Bob, he mentioned briefly that any amount of twisting in the shoe is an energy leak with regard to the swing. Most of us would agree that the golf swing is a combination of about 11 to 15 different physics experiments all occurring in the same time and space (the physicists see what I did there). All of them affecting the efficiencies of energy and motion in the golf swing and how much of the power generated gets transferred to the ball at impact, and for the few milliseconds after to appease the Brysons in the crowd. In simple man's language with regard to the shoes: Most of the golf swing power is a result of the interaction between your swinging motion and the ground, and your shoes are the contact point. Thus, any slipping, sliding, twisting or any other motion on the (mostly left) shoe means less energy applied to the ball. So I gave all the shoes the good old fashioned grab and twist. The results from most to least twist: FJ, more or less a tie between Adi and J&M, and as expected Sqairz showed the least. Apologies to the real physicists reading this.

fjtwistbad.jpg.68be208a5a4d9bcdbde72d6f5283475d.jpgsqtwistgd.jpg.4a17c687756eff91590f7f2cf492e0c5.jpg

The last test I attempted was to put on each left shoe in turn, and apply my best simulation of the left foot motion of the swing with my foot on a turf mat. Wholly unscientific, and didn't really produce anything noticeably different. None of the shoes visibly slipped from position. I could see though a little more lateral motion of my foot in the FJ and J&Ms. And, since more pictures are always better, here they are.

sqmat.jpg.213203854b66f0032bc09712842ebb6e.jpgadmat.jpg.e27c09d08f2eab44d251bf6e39e6b06d.jpg

Coming up this week I'm scheduled for a lesson with my coach and I have a scramble tournament on the weekend. The Sqairz will be in play for both so I'll have some performance to go by from those. The next 'testing' session will be to take each of the shoes and the swing speed radar to the range and see if changing shoes has an effect on average swing speed.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, GregB135 said:

SWMBO thinks I might have a problem.

Unless your wife falls appreciably outside the standard "Imelda Marcos" curve, I think you win the day on this topic.  My wife is by no means excessive in the shoes department yet I still counted 9 pairs when packing for Yuma.  I brought 4, including my 2 pair of golf shoes; which should not count since they fall squarely into the functional need category 🤣.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That was a great post @GregB135   Taking testing to the next level with the angle measurements! 

• Haha 1

Got the shoes in. Much better now with the size 10’s. I would post pictures, but it wouldn’t add anything new since I got the black and grey ones that have already been shown. Looking forward to using them at the range this week, and on course this weekend .

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

So far I've been really impressed with the shoes.  And really enjoyed speaking with Bob before he sent the shoes to me.  I've got to agree with above postings that these are the most stable shoes on the golf course I've ever felt.  I've played them in dry conditions and thought they were good but yesterday played in the mist on some fairly wet areas of the course and never felt any slippage or concern with footing.   And for me comfort is king.  These felt amazing right out of the box and their socks rock.   So more testing ongoing over the next weeks.  I'm using these exclusively for the next few weeks.  And what's cool, you can get a new set of spikes for the shoes for $5.95 which is just shipping and handling, no charge for the spikes.  I don't know if you've priced soft spikes recently, but they aren't cheap so this is a great extra.  Also the square toes do help with alignment, I even noticed it on the putting green.  So far, 2 thumbs up!    

As a side note, got some ribbing from my golf buddies on several putts that I hit during our Saturday group.  I sometimes have a tendency to leave putts a little short but on Saturday there weren't any short ones, several a couple feet past.  Guys said it must be the shoes, you know the extra distance!!     🤣

• Like 4

TM M4  

EPIC 15*

Sub70 hybids

Titleist T200 5-GW 

Vokey SM8  54

Vokey SM8 58

PXG Operator H 

2 minutes ago, Larryd3 said:

So far I've been really impressed with the shoes.  And really enjoyed speaking with Bob before he sent the shoes to me.  I've got to agree with above postings that these are the most stable shoes on the golf course I've ever felt.  I've played them in dry conditions and thought they were good but yesterday played in the mist on some fairly wet areas of the course and never felt any slippage or concern with footing.   And for me comfort is king.  These felt amazing right out of the box and their socks rock.   So more testing ongoing over the next weeks.  I'm using these exclusively for the next few weeks.  And what's cool, you can get a new set of spikes for the shoes for $5.95 which is just shipping and handling, no charge for the spikes.  I don't know if you've priced soft spikes recently, but they aren't cheap so this is a great extra.  Also the square toes do help with alignment, I even noticed it on the putting green.  So far, 2 thumbs up!    

As a side note, got some ribbing from my golf buddies on several putts that I hit during our Saturday group.  I sometimes have a tendency to leave putts a little short but on Saturday there weren't any short ones, several a couple feet past.  Guys said it must be the shoes, you know the extra distance!!     🤣

Good stuff, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the laces yet.  I plan to as soon as I get a good picture to go along with it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Good stuff, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the laces yet.  I plan to as soon as I get a good picture to go along with it. 

I forgot about the laces.  They just don't come undone or get loose.  The rubber implants in the laces (I don't remember what they call them) really do work.  The guys at Sqairz really thought all of this through.  

• Like 2

TM M4  

EPIC 15*

Sub70 hybids

Titleist T200 5-GW 

Vokey SM8  54

Vokey SM8 58

PXG Operator H