Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

2020 Official Member Review: SQAIRZ Golf Shoes

Golfspy_CG2

I was out of town playing with several guys at a mountain golf course. I noticed one of my playing partners had a pair of these and I asked him how he liked them.  He said they were very comfortable and he loved the wider toe area.  It looks like these will be on my next shoe list.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

On 6/20/2021 at 8:20 AM, ole gray said:

I was out of town playing with several guys at a mountain golf course. I noticed one of my playing partners had a pair of these and I asked him how he liked them.  He said they were very comfortable and he loved the wider toe area.  It looks like these will be on my next shoe list.

As I've mentioned previously, these are the most comfortable and stable shoes that I've worn.  Definitely my go-to shoe now.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

So now that summer is here how are these holding up? I have read elsewhere people saying these feel like black trash bags on their feet, hit and uncomfortable? Anyone’s experience? I am looking at upgrading my shoes so I will dig through these reviews more. Great job!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

4 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

So now that summer is here how are these holding up? I have read elsewhere people saying these feel like black trash bags on their feet, hit and uncomfortable? Anyone’s experience? I am looking at upgrading my shoes so I will dig through these reviews more. Great job!

Because it’s summer and I used black ones for the testing I’m not wearing them right now. They are comfortable. I tried other spiked shoes and could feel the bumps where the spikes were, and couldn’t with the Squairz. My biggest concern was they are heavy and not good for walking.

I'm wearing mine in the Tampa Bay area and not having any issues with my feet being hot or the shoes being uncomfortable.  I've walked in them, although I mostly ride, and the weight didn't bother me any.  Guess if you're used to wearing really light weight shoes when you walk, you may notice a little extra weight but the comfort is just great.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft