Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Spauldings Back

ballhawk

On 11/30/2020 at 11:48 AM, ballhawk said:

Anyone tried the new Spaulding golf balls. Saw them at WallyWorld, 3 different models with 1 looking like a top tier player. 

I've gone through a dozen of the Tour and Tour X and I really like them. They performed similar the the Vice Pro + for me but I thought they spun a little more with the mid irons (no data to prove any of these opinions). I personally plan on buying the Tour (non X) variant for the foreseeable future unless Snell comes out with a compelling offering. I like the Snell's and went through five dozen of the MTB-Xs but ultimately found them to be a little too squirrelly off the driver but very long. I score relatively consistently and can tell some differences between balls but I will ultimately score about the same with any tour ball. So lowest cost tends to win and the Spalding's fit the bill.

• 1 month later...

I bought a dozen to try when I go to Tucson in a few days. I didn't buy the X version, just the SD Tour model. We'll find out in a few days. It's going to be pretty random for me with golf balls. I also have a new dozen Cut Blues, a dozen new Top Flite Gamers, and a dozen Snell Get Sums. I also still have 3 dozen used ProV1s I picked up at a going-out-of-business sale last spring, when they were $12/dozen. I probably won't buy balls the rest of the year. Especially when I don't play as much as I used to.

• 3 weeks later...

The Funniest "Caddyshack" Quotes

Spaulding's back?

You'll get nothing, and LIKE IT!

:ping-small: G430 Max HL Max Driver

:ping-small: G430 Max HL 5- and 7-Woods

:ping-small: G430 Max  HL 4-Hybrid

:titleist-small: T300 6-GW Irons

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52 and 58 degree Wedges

:titleist-small: Vokey SM9 56 degree Sand Wedge

:bettinardi-small: BB-8W Putter

:titleist-small: ProV1x Balls