TESTERS WANTED! ×

Which cheater is worse?

GolfSpy MPR

Cheaters  

148 members have voted

1. 1. What's worse?

• The guy who cheats to win an important event
    • The guy who cheats to win a meaningless event

So let's stipulate at the outset: all cheating is bad and all cheaters are awful. There's no good cheater.

But here's the question: is it worse to cheat to win something important or to cheat to win something meaningless? A guy who cheats to win a club championship (or a PGA Tour event) or a guy who cheats to win a big money game: they're cheating with something substantial that they want to gain.

The guys who cheat in a charity scramble or in a casual weekend game with nothing on the line are cheating to gain virtually nothing.

Which is worse? Why?

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Agree with the disclaimer, both are the worst, and should be publicly humiliated. 

But forced to pick one.  I would probably go with the cheat to win something meaningless.  Especially if that is a charity prize.  No charity is meaningless, but if the prize is somewhat insignificant in order to keep most proceeds going to the cause, then that's pretty low in my book.   I mean you obviously are there for the wrong reason.  You're not supporting the cause, you're trying to lie, cheat and steal in the face of the charity. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I view this a bit differently, based on your two options.

1) Cheating on a big event is cheating others

2) Cheating on a casual game is cheating yourself (perhaps by inflating your own ego or sense of self-worth - "I shot an 80 today!" when you really shot an 87...just seems kinda sad)

Tough call to see which is worse, but I think cheating others has larger ramifications than cheating oneself. My first thought was actually of a book by Rick Reilly and some of the stories told within on this topic...

Edited by Tarheelvolvo
typo

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

1 minute ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

2) Cheating on a casual game is cheating yourself (perhaps y inflating your own ego or sense of selfworth - "I shot an 80 today!" when you really shot an 87)

Tough call to see which is worse, but I think cheating others has larger ramifications than cheating oneself. My first thought was actually of a book by Rick Reilly and some of the stories told within on this topic...

I remember that book, mostly I remember some of the outrageous gambling amounts.  I can only vaguely recall some of the types of cheating that went on.  I think that's where i first heard about Vaseline on the clubface 🙂

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'd vote for both if I could because cheaters suck.  The reality is that most cheaters always cheat regardless of the stakes. Anyone in a country club will tell you the guys that cheat in the meaningless events lead to an advantage in the important events. IE sandbaggers. Don't make a putt unless you have to is the saying at my club. 

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

echo others here.

cheating on a big event could possibly be chalked up to a mistake in judgement but cheating on things meaningless shows your true character.

wouldn't want to be a part of or associated with either. have had it happen at a couple tournaments. some guys come in with a 54 net score and they look like they maybe pick up a club once a year.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

I'm with @Wedgie, I hate all cheaters and think they're bad for the game. However, being forced to chose between the two, I'll vote for the 'meaningless' one because it tells me the individual has a significant character flaw and doesn't think there's a problem cheating for even the slightest event.  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Are they separate?  I don't think so.  The player (I won't use "guy" because I know women that cheat) that cheats to win a big prize probably started out cheating at meaningless events.  The player who cheats at meaningless events will probably cheat at bigger events given the chance.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

So let's stipulate at the outset: all cheating is bad and all cheaters are awful. There's no good cheater.

But here's the question: is it worse to cheat to win something important or to cheat to win something meaningless? A guy who cheats to win a club championship (or a PGA Tour event) or a guy who cheats to win a big money game: they're cheating with something substantial that they want to gain.

The guys who cheat in a charity scramble or in a casual weekend game with nothing on the line are cheating to gain virtually nothing.

Which is worse? Why?

Id say probably the person who cheats in a scramble or casual game because they are cheating and gaining nothing in return.  I understand cheating when something big is on the line but cheating when youre playing with your buddies?  Stupid.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

The dopes who fix their scores to win shop credit are terrible but I have no respect for those clowns who doctor their caps in order to win their flight at the member guest invitationals. 

These people have no integrity. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Cheat cheat never beat. But if I had to choose the cheater to win an event. The other guy hurts no one but himself or herself

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

18 hours ago, Tarheelvolvo said:

2) Cheating on a casual game is cheating yourself (perhaps by inflating your own ego or sense of self-worth - "I shot an 80 today!" when you really shot an 87...just seems kinda sad)

Tough call to see which is worse, but I think cheating others has larger ramifications than cheating oneself.

That’s how I see it too, so I voted for option 1. I know a few guys in league who cheat in ways that doesn’t improve their score, what’s the point? Just sad.

Recent example. I played league with a guy who was a decent player. On every green, he’d toss (not place) his mark 2-3 inches ahead of where his ball landed whether it was 2’ or 90’ out. And of course when he replaced his ball, he’d put it just ahead of the mark, on EVERY hole. The weekly ante is $5. I’m sure it didn’t affect his putting/score at all - why cheat for all to see to no benefit?

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

I feel that cheating shows poor character. But I fell stronger against someone who cheated in a big event. In big events there are bigger things on the line. In a PGA event we were talking about a million dollars or a title that may have been someone else's last needed win for a Grand Slam. Your club championship is at a lower level but not for the golfer that actually won. It could have been his year in the spotlight. To lose this to a cheater isn't excusable.

In a casual match, unfortunately you see it all the time. The foot wedge, rolling the ball over in the fairway, the give myself a gimme guy, I'm taking a mulligan someone talked in my backswing. I play in a lot of charity events and i see cheaters quite often. Taking mulligans they didn't pay for, not counting strokes. I even caught a guy calling a team out on the course and giving them the low score posted. Sure enough 5 minutes later they roll in with one stroke less. Needless to say it got ugly and it was for charity. These guys were not capable of shooting a 52.  The team that shot 53 were all just short of pros and play in all the big tournaments. When you see them you already know you are playing for second place. They called the cheaters out and wanted to go play a couple of holes to settle the issue. But you know they refused. But cheating is cheating. Did you really have to win that way? It was for charity. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

They definitely both suck...

A quick google search of Patrick Reed meme’s will show the disdain people have developed for him...

And for the meaningless cheater I know a guy in a league I play in that *always* finds his ball in the woods and *always* makes sure its his ball in the rough and ends up with a nice fluffy lie... All I can do about him is make him putt everything out. Which usually adds a few to his score since he loves the “good, good?” From 5+ feet too when they’re out of the hole to keep their average low.

I get the idea of pace of play, but if you’re counting a 5+ footer as good, I better see you roll some in, or count it as two which is the likely score from that spot.

Oh and I should mention that the prize from winning everything in that league is about $25 per person... so yeah...

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I'd vote for both if I could because cheaters suck.  The reality is that most cheaters always cheat regardless of the stakes. Anyone in a country club will tell you the guys that cheat in the meaningless events lead to an advantage in the important events. IE sandbaggers. Don't make a putt unless you have to is the saying at my club. 

There needs to be an asterisk there..

*If you are in a spot for a potential 3 putt, DO make your putt before others are finished if playing snake.

Seems like that was the rule last time anyway!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

My dads old league partner falls into both of these.  We played a scramble on Father’s Day a few years back, he tried to get the rest of the team to take a 6’ gimme on the 18th green.... I said no thanks... all 4 of us missed the putt, we came in second, lost by 1.  We would have won an extra bud light or something... 🤷🏼‍♂️

he did this in the league too, fudged his cap... everyone could not stand him... no idea why my dad (the straightest shooter I know) had anything to do with him.

When I first started playing golf, there was a guy that everyone knew cheated.  I didn't know him at the time, but when I played with him I found out why he had the fastest golf cart on the course... never had a bad lie.  No one wanted to play with him because if you played on his team, you became questionable too.  He eventually moved on to another course in town, and I later heard that they kicked him out too.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Cheaters cheat, plain and simple. Large or small, big stakes or no stakes, a cheater will cheat. Sandbagging is something I hear all about, but never actually see since I don’t play in a men’s league or belong to a club. What I do see a lot of, are vanity handicaps. Guys who play the tips with me and can’t break 90.

To answer the OP’s question: I would say the cheater that cheats big is the worse of the two evils. That being said, most of the cheating I can think of along those lines( big money, pga tour) are mental mistakes/gaffes that could be fixed by the player calling a penalty on themselves: which brings the ever present in golf but absent in every other pro sport: integrity.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

I chose the "cheats at a meaningless event" as the worst.  If he'll cheat when it means nothing, he will cheat when there's a prize on the line.  As a caveat, I would never do business with a person that cheats at golf.  If they'll cheat you out of a few dollars on the golf course, imagine how badly they'll cheat you elsewhere.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

A criminal is a criminal. but I have more respect for the Ocean's 11 guy, than the guy breaking out a car window for a backpack that only has dirty gym clothes in it. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

On 11/30/2020 at 11:05 AM, GolfSpy MPR said:

I'll add part of my answer (which doesn't solve it): a guy who cheats to win something important makes me mad. A guy who cheats to win something trivial makes me sad for him, because it's such a pathetic expression lack of character.

Well said! My thoughts are right in line with that

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

On 11/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Which is worse? Why?

I am not really going to comment on big money games. Most of that crowd I used to gamble with were a rough and tumble crowd. If you were caught cheating your heart may not be beating in the end. Worse thing for any kind of professional gambler is to get caught cheating because there may not be any physical consenquences but you get branded as a cheat the word will spread and you will not get any more "action"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 11/30/2020 at 4:11 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I remember that book, mostly I remember some of the outrageous gambling amounts.  I can only vaguely recall some of the types of cheating that went on.  I think that's where i first heard about Vaseline on the clubface 🙂

LOL Vaselene or chapstick on the club face in the Charlotte area was considered normal equipment. Club selection may go as this Do I hit a dry 5 iron or a wet 6 iron? Grease and "English balls" part of the standard game around there. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

This is an absolutely tough question.  

I voted "Meaningless Event" because I think cheating when it really doesn't matter shows some obvious character flaws and a special level of pathetic.  But after giving it a little thought, I'd probably change that to "Important event", due to the effect it could have on a fellow competitor.  Stealing a win from a person that is doing everything the right way is awful. 

Both suck though, for lack of a better term. 

:ping-small:   Driver: G410 Plus

:cobra-small:  Fairway Wood:  F8 3 Wood

:callaway-small: Hybrid:  Rogue 3 Hybrid

:callaway-small: Hybrid: Rogue X 5 Hybrid

:callaway-small: Irons:  Rogue 6-PW

:Sub70: Irons:  699 Pros 5-PW

:Sub70: Utility Iron: 699-U 2 Iron

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX-4 48/52/56/60 °

:cleveland-small: Putter: Huntington Beach No. 1

:bettinardi-small: Putter: BB8-Wide (2020)

:cameron-small: Putter:  Special Select Newport 2 (2020)

:callaway-small:  Bag: Rogue Staff Bag

:Sub70:  Bag:  Sub70 Staff Bag

:Clicgear:  clicgear 3.5 cart

:Arccos: Caddie System

In my view, even so-called "meaningless" events matter to someone. Playing for quarters with friends matters, otherwise there'd be no quarter on the line. Playing a weekly no-account men's league in the middle of Nowheresville matters to everyone making an honest effort. Fudging your handicap index matters, because like all the other examples (the Masters or the Open included, just like my men's league) they are objective structures of social relations, and as social beings, connections with others matter to us. Cheaters spoil that social relation, no matter the stage or premium for performance upon it.

Callaway Epic Speed + Mitsubishi MMT

TaylorMade SIM Titanium + Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

Titleist U510 20* + Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic

Mizuno 919 Forged + Paderson Kinetixx TS-I

Cleveland CBX2 54*, Vokey SM8 58*

TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

Pro V1

I picked the first one but both are not good.  There is no place for cheating in the game of golf .... period.  I don't improve my lie unless the local rules in a tournament allows for it.  If I have to move a ball I will take an unplayable penalty.  If we don't play by the rules of golf then what's the point?  Ethics and integrity should mean something to people in the game of golf and beyond the game of golf.  This should be a foundation of life.

Edited by RobotDoctor

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 50°/ 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

SW:  Callaway MD5 Jaws 54°, TT DG Tour Issue S200 115g wedge shaft

Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 GSS custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips: BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

• 2 weeks later...

Cheating to win something big.

cheating in a friendly match you know they’re cheating it doesn’t cost you anything.  You know you really won they do too...

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

@Tarheelvolvo makes sense to me. 

Cheating at something meaningless is petty but has no real harm of getting or taking anything of real value from others. 

Cheating at a real event costs others who are deserving of that prize when it goes to the cheater - think tour de France and Lance Armstrong. 

I don't want to associate with any cheater, liar, or immoral person when I have a choice. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg