https://mygolfspy.com/we-tried-it-golf-pride-concept-helix-grip/

No tape, no solvent, no air? mind = blown

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I think they are a great idea. The biggest thing I would be curious of is if it's difficult to get the grip to not look twisted/misaligned on the club. I know the surface design should help with this but it's not hard to tell if a rubber grip is twisted. The other concern would be if these grips felt weird or not. I would be curious if parts of the grip would fell a little thinner or thicker depending on how it was twisted. If Golf Pride can get these priced close to their tour velvets, I think they may have a winner. I think it's important to remember that they are probably trying to expand the grip market and get those people that maybe have some worn out grips but are reluctant to change them because of the cost or hassle. 

So now Arccos has to develop new sensors to fit this grip it looks like. Interesting concept.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Trying to figure out who exactly the target market for these grips are. For folks that go into a shop and have the shop regrip their clubs, maybe a portion of these folks will now want to regrip themselves, but most will still pay the shop to regrip. For folks that already do air, don't think they will change. For folks doing tape and solvent, i think only a small portion may consider this new approach. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I think they are a great idea. The biggest thing I would be curious of is if it's difficult to get the grip to not look twisted/misaligned on the club. I know the surface design should help with this but it's not hard to tell if a rubber grip is twisted. The other concern would be if these grips felt weird or not. I would be curious if parts of the grip would fell a little thinner or thicker depending on how it was twisted. If Golf Pride can get these priced close to their tour velvets, I think they may have a winner. I think it's important to remember that they are probably trying to expand the grip market and get those people that maybe have some worn out grips but are reluctant to change them because of the cost or hassle. 

Looks like $10 a grip.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

12 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Looks like $10 a grip.

And that's why I think these work as a concept product for now, but might not make a wide consumer impact. As mentioned above, at 2.99 a grip labor cost for most big box stores plus cost of grip, they've gotta get that cost down to make it work. Plus, what about all us who need that in between sizing from wraps. I think you'll see some proof of concept here before it goes widely integrated if it goes wide at all.

It's an interesting project and worth following, but I don't see it taking off like GP hopes it will. It just seems like trying to make a better mouse trap for the sake of making it.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

1 hour ago, Kansas King said:

That was the toughest part for me - getting the pattern right. My first attempt, as you saw in the pix, was WAY over-tightened and twisted to distortion. It is relatively simple to loosen the grip and start over.  The hand-twisting of the grip itself takes some practice - at least it did for me. And you can do it as many times as you need to. Also, if you do all the steps in reverse, it's very easy to remove the grip completely and put it on another club, if you wanted to do that for whatever reason. 

This is Golf Pride's first attempt, so I'm sure we'll see further refinement and more options in the future. I doubt the method would support an ALIGN grip, but one never knows that they come up with. 

As for who it's for, that's an interesting question. I'd say anyone who wants to regrip their own clubs. I can see on and off course pro shops utilizing these, as well. An on course shop could regrip an entire set in maybe a half an hour and have them ready to play right away, while off-course shops could do a while-you-wait re-gripping. All possible, but we'll have to see. I'm guessing the golf industry looked at Golf Pride's very first slip-on rubber grip in 1953 with a few raised eyebrows as well - after all, there's nothing wrong with leather wraps, amiright??? - so it'll be interesting to see where this idea goes. If nothing else, it is innovative and very different. 

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

39 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Trying to figure out who exactly the target market for these grips are. For folks that go into a shop and have the shop regrip their clubs, maybe a portion of these folks will now want to regrip themselves, but most will still pay the shop to regrip. For folks that already do air, don't think they will change. For folks doing tape and solvent, i think only a small portion may consider this new approach. 

golfers who live in apartments and don't have the space to set up a grip station would like this a lot.  also, people who would normally bring their clubs in to get re-gripped can save themselves a little cash if they're getting new grips every year.  

another thing to consider is that if GP gets this to work across all their grip models, you can test out 5 different grips on your gamer club in just a few minutes and decide which you want to put on your set.  

it's not for everyone but i think there's a decent chunk of the market that would go for it.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

21 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Looks like $10 a grip.

I saw that as well. Interesting strategy since they're priced slightly below my MCC+4's  Note I'm not a target market for these  - I kinda like the way I'm doing them plus what if I wanted to put the ARCCOS sensors on. 

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

I can see on and off course pro shops utilizing these, as well. An on course shop could regrip an entire set in maybe a half an hour and have them ready to play right away, while off-course shops could do a while-you-wait re-gripping.

I see the only real benefit to the shops being the play immediately strategy. No real advantage to the off-course shops. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

As a "no apologies" tech geek, I am very intrigued. I want to know how it works! Find it, cut it! Cut one open and let me see what the interior looks like. Please?!

I have to believe that considering the new technology and design costs, the $10 price is temporary, and designed to get them in the field and gain some acceptance. If the final price remains at $10, I will be shockingly pleased. 

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

golfers who live in apartments and don't have the space to set up a grip station would like this a lot.  also, people who would normally bring their clubs in to get re-gripped can save themselves a little cash if they're getting new grips every year.  

another thing to consider is that if GP gets this to work across all their grip models, you can test out 5 different grips on your gamer club in just a few minutes and decide which you want to put on your set.  

it's not for everyone but i think there's a decent chunk of the market that would go for it.

that would be cool to test them if they're able to make it work in all of their grip "styles"

another use case: changing your grip MID ROUND!?!?!?!?!

gotta make a pit stop after the 12th hole, need to change grips for the final stretch

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Looks like $10 a grip.

Tough sell to do a full regrip with these at that price.

2 hours ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

That was the toughest part for me - getting the pattern right. My first attempt, as you saw in the pix, was WAY over-tightened and twisted to distortion. It is relatively simple to loosen the grip and start over.  The hand-twisting of the grip itself takes some practice - at least it did for me. And you can do it as many times as you need to. Also, if you do all the steps in reverse, it's very easy to remove the grip completely and put it on another club, if you wanted to do that for whatever reason. 

This is Golf Pride's first attempt, so I'm sure we'll see further refinement and more options in the future. I doubt the method would support an ALIGN grip, but one never knows that they come up with. 

As for who it's for, that's an interesting question. I'd say anyone who wants to regrip their own clubs. I can see on and off course pro shops utilizing these, as well. An on course shop could regrip an entire set in maybe a half an hour and have them ready to play right away, while off-course shops could do a while-you-wait re-gripping. All possible, but we'll have to see. I'm guessing the golf industry looked at Golf Pride's very first slip-on rubber grip in 1953 with a few raised eyebrows as well - after all, there's nothing wrong with leather wraps, amiright??? - so it'll be interesting to see where this idea goes. If nothing else, it is innovative and very different. 

Did the grip feel normal once it was put on or did it feel like there were thinner/thicker parts from the twisting and stretching of the grip?

1 hour ago, Kansas King said:

Tough sell to do a full regrip with these at that price.

Did the grip feel normal once it was put on or did it feel like there were thinner/thicker parts from the twisting and stretching of the grip?

Felt pretty much like a Velvet 360...

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

No go for me since I always need to add tape under the grip.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I'm intrigued, to be honest.  I might have to look at getting a set of these.  I have to get new grips for the Zelos shaft testing anyway...

Just tap it in.  Lil' taparoo.

:honma: TW747 460 10.5° Vizard stiff

:adams-small: 4 Hybrid

:Sub70: 699 5-Aw; KBS Tour-V 90 Stiff

:cleveland-small: Tour Action 58°

:taylormade-small: Spider Interactive

14 hours ago, PMookie said:

No go for me since I always need to add tape under the grip.

That stood out to me as well. If you need tape build up, then these aren't the grips you're looking for.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 12/1/2020 at 1:49 PM, Siamese Moose said:

As a "no apologies" tech geek, I am very intrigued. I want to know how it works! Find it, cut it! Cut one open and let me see what the interior looks like. Please?!

I have to believe that considering the new technology and design costs, the $10 price is temporary, and designed to get them in the field and gain some acceptance. If the final price remains at $10, I will be shockingly pleased. 

Are they as easy to remove as they are to install?  

I just did my first air grip install (without solvent) and it was awesome.  In the past I've used air as a means to slip the grip over solvent and tape easier. 

Removal with air can be tough, I've popped a couple 😉  so loud.  

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

This looks interesting.  I think I would try it for a club to see if it is really easier than current changing of grips.  If easy, I would consider changing all grips.

Mizuno Irons, Callaway Driver, Cleveland Wedges, Evnroll putter

I really hope they come out with this in a corded version. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX

Irons:  :taylormade-small: P790 4-5 P7MC Raw 6-PW MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 50.10F, 54.10S - X100 & 58.04T S400

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

It's certainly a cool concept. Having watched a video of the installation I have to think this is going to work for a very small subset of the golf population. Young golfer, always wanted to do his/her own grips at home, experiment with different grips, sell the old ones on eBay and comfortable with a limited grip selection. I don't see your affluent, busy execs, senior golfers doing this, but hey what do I know?

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

On 12/1/2020 at 5:20 PM, IDontGiveAchuck said:

I'm intrigued, to be honest.  I might have to look at getting a set of these.  I have to get new grips for the Zelos shaft testing anyway...

I am doing the same thing and looking into potential grip options myself for testing. I cant wait but I also just miss my clubs in general though. They start to feel neglected if I don't hit a shank every now and then.

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

• 2 weeks later...

any one else here grip loyalist. I've though about switching my grips to the mcc align and I can't convince myself haha 

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

I was intrigued hearing about these, I would be interested to see the group of people that would be interested in these vs those who are interested in pure grips. Similar application where you are taking out the middle man for replacing your grips but 2 different ways to apply the grips. 

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

any one else here grip loyalist. I've though about switching my grips to the mcc align and I can't convince myself haha 

I've had align on 2 drivers at different times and never took to them. However, I love the MCC+4 and have used them on all my clubs for the past 3 years.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 12/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, TexasFullSend said:

Yes, Pure grips.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

39 minutes ago, MattF said:

Yes, Pure grips.

I can't advocate for pure grips enough and I have loved them ever since I started using them. I use the DTX because it gives me the softness of a rubber grip, but the traction of a chorded grip. I also haven't been burning through gloves as quickly when I was using the MCC algin's. 

Driver:  :titleist-small: TSR3 8°, set to A1, Graphite Design UB 7X 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small:SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 8S

2 Utility: :srixon-small: ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  :srixon-small:ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°: :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60° :Sub70: TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :L.A.B.: Mezz1 Max

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

:Sub70: Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

:Nippon: Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

:vokey-small:Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

:srixon-small:Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

:titleist-small: Unofficial TSR3 Review

8 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

I can't advocate for pure grips enough and I have loved them ever since I started using them. I use the DTX because it gives me the softness of a rubber grip, but the traction of a chorded grip. I also haven't been burning through gloves as quickly when I was using the MCC algin's. 

that's how I am but with the Golf Pride G2 Tour Wraps. The durability and softness is was I like.

Driver: Taylormade Sim 2 Max

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Max

Driving Iron: Titleist u510

Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr

Irons: Taylormade P760

Wedges: Vokey Jet Black 52/56/60

Putter: Taylormade Spider X

Ball: ProV1x

3 hours ago, ZMendle10 said:

I use the same without a glove and like the cord feel without having my delicate hands (🤣) torn up.

In the bag:

Bag: