Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Husani/ Milwaukee

Ipad 7th Generation

I can do both as I will have access to a driving range with heated bays and a indoor hitting area with net at the golf course that I work at. Also the indoor hitting area has a trackman that I can compare the numbers to.

Cameron/Fort Wayne, IN
iPhone 11
Will primarily be used outdoors on heated range
Will not be using a net

Side note: I could also use indoors with a net but prefer outdoor to see ball flight.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

First Name/City  Gary Kjos/Brooklyn Park MN

What IOS Device Will You be Using: iPhone 11

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors Primarily Oudoors but can do indoors in the dome driving range and at a friends indoor space with a net as well as possibly at the simulator bays.

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No  Yes I can use a net indoors.

Cameron, Sacramento

would be using iPhone 12ProMax

primarily outdoors

have a net at home, but would use more at range. 

Appreciate the opportunity, I have been looking into these products recently.  

8 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Ryan / Portland, OR

I have an IPhone 11 and iPad Pro 4

I can test both indoors and outdoors

i would be using a net indoor and outdoor and would test at range without a net

First Name/City: Simon/Lansdale, PA

What IOS Device Will You be Using: iOS/iPhone 11 

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors: BOTH

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No: YES

Ping G400 SFT // Titleist AP1 Irons // Callaway Rogue 3W // Callaway X 3H // Titleist SM6 52-56-60 // Toulon Design San Diego

Jeff / Ave Maria FL

iPad Pro Gen 2

I will be testing Outdoors

I will NOT be using a net 

In my bag:

Driver:     Cobra - F7 S

Fairway:  Callaway XHot 3W Speeder 565 White R

Hybrids:  Callaway Big Bertha 3 & 4  Speeder 565 White R

Irons:       Mizuno  JPX900 Hot Metal  4-AW 

Putter:     Odyssey O‘Works Red 2 Ball

Wedges:  Cleveland RTX-3 56 & 60  +1

Grips:      Golf Pride Midsize