Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

First Name/City - Harry Geller, Kiawah Island, SC

What IOS Device Will You be Using: - Iphone Xs Max 

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors - I use both but I would focus on indoor with my net 

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No - Yes for both indoor and outdoor use

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Greg, Denver, Colorado

iPhone 8 Plus

Primarily outdoors with some indoor

Primarily, no. Some indoor

Taylormade M6 D-Type 10.5*/Adila Tour Green 75 Stiff Driver

Taylormade M6 15° 3-Wood

Taylormade M6 22° 4-Wood

Srixon Z585/Z785  4-PW Irons

Cleveland RTX 3 50°, 54° & 58°

Cleveland TFI 2135 RHO Putter.

Adam, Virginia Beach, VA

iPhone XR

Testing outdoors

No net

Driver: 9.5 TM SIM w/ tensei orange X

Driving Iron: Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ recoil 110 f4

Hybrids: 2 & 3 Apex w/ Evenflow T1100 white X

Irons: 4-PW 2016 Apex CF16/pro combo AMT Stiff

Wedges: 50, 54, 58 Vokey SM7

Putter: Evnroll ER2 black

Kevin/ Phoenix 

What IOS Device Will You be Using: iPhone, iPad 

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors- Both as I have an indoor hitting area that meet all qualifications

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No- yes impact net and a return net 

TaylorMade PSI Regular flex and length ( P-4)

Ping G30 Stiff Flex 10 degree 

Right Handed 

Phoenix, AZ

17 Handicap

Jared | Athens, TN

iPhone X

Mainly Outdoor, but will test indoor as well. 

Will test with(indoor) & without(outdoor) a net 

D- TM SLDR 10.5*
H- 
Titleist 909H 13*/ TM M2 21*
I- Titleist 695CB +1.25” 
W- Vokey 52/56/60

P- Scotty Stainless Newport 2.5

oh this is going to be a cool test. I have Android so I am waiting for them to release updates when they will support it. Definitely interested to see how this launch monitor works compared to others on the market!

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max D 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 70g 6.0 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

8 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Lex / Savannah, Ga 

IPhone XR - IOS 14

outdoors 

no net / open range 

First Name/City - Jim / Concord, NH

What IOS Device Will You be Using: Apple iPhone 11

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors: Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No: Yes

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

First Name/City

Devareau Bell/ Waveland, Ms

iPhone 11 Pro Max 

outdoor use 

no net 

Cory, Madison, WI

XR

Primarily outdoors (but sheltered range)

Most often not (Have a backyard net, but winter is coming)

**Coach uses GCquad, would be interested in setting up Rapsodo in a practice session for direct comparison**

:callaway-small: Epic Flash 10.5* -- VA Vylyn 

:callaway-small: Steelhead XR Strong 4 wood

:bridgestone-small: J15HY 21*

:bridgestone-small: J15 Dual pocket forged 4-PW
:mizuno-small: T7 50*

:titelist-small: Vokey SM5 54*

:callaway-small: MD2 Forged 58* 
:odyssey-small: O-works red 7s
:Snell: MTB-X

Tracked By: :Arccos:

9 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

How To Apply

First Name/City

Keith/Mahwah 

iPhone 11 Pro 

indoors 

yes

i also have a a Trackman perfect opportunity for in biased data!

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic