Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

9 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Mike Milltown NJ

iPhone 10 max

outdoors

no net

just got a flight scope Mevo and willing to compare!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

First Name/City: Jeff / Mechanicsburg, PA

What IOS Device Will You be Using: Apple iPad Pro 2nd Generation

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors: Outdoors if weather allows, otherwise I have an indoor setup

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No: For indoor yes with ample room

• DRIVER: :callaway-small: Rogue SZ (9°)
  • FAIRWAY :callaway-small: WOOD: Rogue SZ (3|15°)
  • HYBRID: :taylormade-small: Rescue Hybrid (3|19°) :taylormade-small: M1 2017 Rescue (4|21°)
  • IRONS: :Sub70: 699U (2|17°) :taylormade-small: R9 (5-P)
  • WEDGES: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind Satin Chrome (52°) :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred (56° & 58°)
  • PUTTER: :taylormade-small: TP Berwick

Kevin, Woodland Hills

What IOS Device Will You be Using: IPhone 11 Pro Max and IPad Pro 3rd Gen

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors: Both and hopefully against a Trackman

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No: Yes and at an open range

Ben Johnson / Mattituck, New York 

IPhone 11 / IPad Pro

Primarily outdoors at two driving ranges, as well as in my back yard and basement using a net.  Great practice for a Bandon trip on March/April COVID permitting.  

9 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Paul/St. Petersburg

iPhone 10X

outdoors

no net

John, Phoenix

iPad Pro

Outdoor

No net, on course to verify readings.

Titleist TS3 driver (Aldila Rogue Silver, X-flex)

Titleist TS3 3-wood (Tensei White, X-flex)

Titleist 917 hybrid (Evenflow, X-flex)

Titleist AP-3 4-PW (KBS C-Taper Tour 130)

Vokey 50, 56, 60 (WedgeWorks shafts)

Scotty Newport 2

Titleist ProV1-X (previous gen)

Ping Hoofer bag

Wow this is a fantastic opportunity I wish I had enough space in my garage to give this a true test. I'm thankful that the post mentioned the indoor requirements this is incredible important and could not find it on rapsodos site.
Good luck all. I really want to see how this turned out knowing the potential this product has and the great reviews I have seen of this previously.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
3W:  Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead 2
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50º: Maltby TSW

56º:  Cleveland RTX-2 
60º: Maltby Tour Grind MG
Putter:  Odyssey White Hot RX 2-ball

Ball: Snell MTB X
Other: Arccos (first year lets see how it goes)
Handicap: 5.9  -  Best Score: 73 (1 over) Bryan Park - Players Course, Greensboro NC -2020

2020 MGS Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

First Name/City  Kevin/Harrisburg, PA

What IOS Device Will You be Using:  IPhone 8S Plus

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors  Both.  Can test both inside and outside.

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No. Yes,  for indoors, a screen at 18 feet.

Nancy/San Diego

Iphone 12 Pro Max/Apple iPad Pro

Primarily Outdoors

Probably not regarding net; unless you have a spare

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

First Name/City             Mike/Manasquan, NJ

What IOS Device Will You be Using: iPhone12...iPad Pro

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors      Indoors (cold in NJ now)

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No.       Yes

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic