Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Chris/Oro Valley, AZ

What IOS Device Will You be Using: IPhone 8

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors: Outdoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No: Yes, have a nice set up in my backyard

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.
A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  
How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!
So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member [mention=64519]GolfSpy Stroker[/mention] a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 
rapsodo_mlm_std-07.jpg

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  
IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP
Open to US Residents Only
First Name/City
What IOS Device Will You be Using:
Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Shawn Pipes
iPad 2
Inside and Outside (Heated Range)
Projector and Impact Screen

pipesfamily@comcast.net 20201203_112606.jpg20201125_164525.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Stan / Happy Valley

XS Max (Probably going to get a 12 Pro Max within a month or so)

I would expect to use outdoor primarily but would get a net and I have space to set one up if I get this

I would use with a net occasionally

Mizuno ST190 Driver

Mizuno ST190 3 Wood

Nike 4 Hybrid

TaylorMade P790 4-PW

Ben Hogan 50*, 54*, 60* 

TaylorMade Soto Blade putter

10 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Craig/Charlotte

Iphone 12 Pro Max

Outdoors

No net

Brad, Arvada CO

iphone XR

Primarily indoors with a net but have access to driving range when/if necessary.

I have been in the market for a portable launch monitor for quite some time but have never been able to pull the trigger. I would love to test one to see how well it works.

Brad 

Tommy / Edmond, Oklahoma

I have an iPhone 12 Mini which I recently upgraded from an iPhone SE this past month.

I will be testing this Rapsodo launch monitor using a Haack Golf Net (both inside & outside), plus at my local home course, Lake Hefner Golf Course, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, at the driving range.

I will be testing & comparing this launch monitor against my Swing Caddie SC300 and PRGR Black Pocket Launch Monitors.

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, set to 12°, Senior Flex

Fairway: :cobra-small: King F6 3-4W, set to 16°, Senior Flex

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King F6 3-4H, set to 22°, R Flex

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King F6 4-5H, set to 25°, R Flex

Irons 5-GW:   brand.jpg.d29222c3526ae9f1f134d7bf7d8db740.jpg Max, Senior Flex

Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX2 56° & 60°

Putter: :ping-small: Karsten TR Anser 5 w/ Golf Pride Pro Only Red Star Grip

Ball: :wilson_staff_small: 50 Elite Orange

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic