Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

I’m actually supposed to receive one in the next week or so (gotta nice Cyber Monday deal). So I’ll certainly be using it but outdoors only at my clubs range. I’ll be using an iPhone 12. If you’d like some feedback, I’d be happy to help!

Edited by Stroud Golf

Have a long high basement so I could to any distance behind the ball or could set up in the garage or indoors if you want interior rooms 

10 and 11 foot ceilings 

jeff / Hummelstown PA

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

iphone 12

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

indoors and outdoors 

indoors over the winter 

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

net yes

or screen if you wish

Edited by Zmanz

Mike/Crystal Lake

What IOS Device Will You be Using: iPhone XR

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors:  Indoors for now. Our indoor range allows for use of Trackman or GCQuad for a small rental fee.  I typically rent after lessons so I’d be interested to compare  

Will You be Using a Net: Yes

Ugh. Dang 8 feet!!!!!!! Crud!

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 2.0

Andrew, St. Louis

Iphone XS

Primarily Outdoors

I will be doing both with a net and without

Spoiler

12 deg M6 Driver, Red Even Flow

M1 3W

M2 3&4 Hybrids

M2 5i-PW

Vokey - 50,54,60

Scotty 2018 Select Newport 2 Custom

Erik / Medina, Mn

iPhone XS Max / iOS 14.2

Primarily indoors with net - will be outdoors without net once the weather warms up. 

Excited to track the progress regardless. 

WITB: Driver G-400LST, 3W TM R11S, 2i TM Sim UDI, 4-PW TM p770, Vokey SM8 wedges

Would love to test this and have considered buying it or a mevo.  59 years old and can occasionally hit a 300 plus drive.  Want to enhance hitting into net as well as driving range. Use a Garmin watch with shot detection on the course and do Trackman sessions during Winter sporadically.   Since COVID is still here will need o do more from house        

First Name/City - Jon, Boulder, CO

What IOS Device Will You be Using - 2020 Iphone SE 2nd Generation - recently added to MLM on their websiten 

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors - Outdoor net and Outdoor driving range,  

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No -  Yes

long and straight!

doug / Laguna Niguel

IOS I Pad Pro 14.2

Outdoors and Indoors: i have the ability to compare in person directly against Trackman numbers... we can see if that 2.5 % is true

No net outdoors, but a net indoors. 

Inside the leather.jpg

doug frazier

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic