Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

Andy/Raleigh NC

Iphone 11 pro

Treating outdoors with no net.

I've been looking at this MLM for the last 2 months. Would love to test it out!

Driver:taylormade-small: M6 10.5, Graphite Atmos Orange 

Woodsimage.png.0042711c27d66a6ee1167bb3bce4b8a3.png Big Bertha, Steel Shaft

Hybrid: image.png.b52a2de1594a34bd2cb06d2294ad03d3.png Epic 3 Hybrid :mizuno-small: JPX 4 Hybrid

Ironsimage.png.b52a2de1594a34bd2cb06d2294ad03d3.png Steelhead (yea I know I need new ones) 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: JPX 54 Degree image.png.be3fc1519ac98d2c479e3700ace4ddbd.png RTX 56 Degree

Putter:  image.png.70736338c92d6ce039164e4af29ce3bc.png KS 1

Ball:  image.png.b52a2de1594a34bd2cb06d2294ad03d3.png Supersoft Matte Green

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

image.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Kevin / St. Paul, MN 

Will use an iPhone XR 

Primarily indoors with a net (plenty of space for setup) during the winter months but will take it to the heated range and I'll also use the net outdoors as weather permit

I anticipate using a net most of the time

On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Joe, Oklahoma City, OK. 

I will be using an iPhone 12 pro outside on a range. I can easily get a net if needed. 

On 12/3/2020 at 7:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (3)

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!  In addition to that, the Rapsodo MLM-Mobile Launch Monitor won the Best Personal Launch Monitor in the My Golf Spy Buyers Guide earlier this fall.

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

Open to US Residents Only

First Name/City

What IOS Device Will You be Using:

Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors

Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

Sacramento, CA

iphone 11

Weekdays indoors, weekends outdoors

I have a net with 8 feet of space off the tee

This would be great for me. I hit about 100-200 balls a day and it would be great to see my numbers while at home and on the range

Kyle/ Powell,Oh

Iphone 11

This will be primarily used outdoors, but will also be used indoors when the weather is too rough.

A net will be used indoors.

Really looking forward to the opportunity to test this bad boy out!

John- Newport News VA

iphone 11pro and last year’s iPad air

outside at the range, outside in a net. 

Would I need another device to compare accuracy? Curious how that will work. 

also- if you ever need a crash test dummy for stuff you’re doing in Yorktown, give me a shout.

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM
  • StrokerAce locked this topic