Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

I would be happy to assist in this testing: 

• Jason/Kansas City, MO 
  • iPhone XR
  • Outdoors
  • Yes (and no). I have a net, but I like the range better. I also have a Swing Caddie SC 200, that I use occasionally. And am very interested on how they compare.

Again, thank you for all the opportunities!

• Driver: Titleist 917D2 9.5º, Fujispeeder T.S. 74
  • 3W: Titleist 917F2 15º, Rogue Max 75
  • Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 19º, Atmos blue 8.5
  • Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, White AMT s300
  • Wedges: Vokey SM6; 46º, 54º, 60º
  • Putter: Evnroll ER1.2 blade

I would love the opportunity to test this device.  I have the SC200 now and would love to see what this new unit can do.

• David/Scottsdale
  • Iphone 11 and Ipad
  • I will be testing primarily outdoors
  • I be Using a Net sometimes as I do lessons at GolfTec and can compare numbers to flightscope several times in practice in addition to normal outdoor use which will be most of the time.

Dave Nunn

Ping i500, 410LST, Glide 2.0 50ss, 54ss, 58ss

• Sioux Falls, SD, USA
  • Adam, Sioux Falls
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using: Apple iPhone 8s
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors: Both
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No: Yes as well as an indoor simulator bay
On 12/3/2020 at 8:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

M6 Driver

Tour Edge Irons

Cleveland Wedges

Yes (Natalie) putter

Guy/Wake Forest, NC

iPhone 8 plus