Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED  *Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!) We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM

Today we have an exciting test for you - the winner of the MyGolfSpy Best Personal Launch Monitor, Rapsodo. Rapsodo’s customer is any golfer who benefits from seeing the full cause and effect of

As many of you know, I've been using this unit for the past 4 to 6 weeks, and absolutely love it.  I use it outside on the range and course, and it has not failed once!   Good luck to everyone! 

Posted Images

Brian Pauling DC

Pickering valley Phoenixville pa

android Samsung 10

no net 

all out doors

nj native so nj and pa too

doctor 

+15 handicap

doctor and player can't you wait to have me on your team

4 some very Wednesday

content at pancake and aces on Instagram

Edited by Brianjj
not finished
On 12/3/2020 at 9:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  • Will You be Using a Net Yes or No

GOOD LUCK!🍀

I’m going to use IPad Pro and IPhone 11.

We live near Nashville Tennessee and junior golf is huge here!

I’m a middle school golf coach and father of 3 golfers.  (1 college, 1 High School, 1 Middle School) This monitor would be used not only by me but all if the above players. I could capture a ton of data for you guys. Both male and female golfers alike. Also the benefits from a team perspective starting now in the off season would substantial.

We plan to use it at school in gym as well as in the range and course. 

thanks for all you to inform us!!!

Brian Pauling DC

Pickering valley PA Phoenixville

android Samsung 10

outdoors 

no net

handicap + 15, foursome every Wednesday, pancakes and aces Instagram handle

nj native so both nj and pa

doctor ready to give feedback don't miss you opportunity

Would love the opportunity

it will be tested with IPhone 11 Pro and IPad Pro.

I have a hitting mat and Net in my backyard, as well as outdoor driving range less than a mile away. I play 2-3 times a week and would love to try it in the course as well.

I've had the opportunity to be tested on several professional (e.g. Trackman) devices at fitting centers and always wondered if the commercially available products really worked. I'm 75 and maintain a USGA 1 handicap. I see so many folks at the range beating balls (might as well be beating themselves) and frustrated. So if these devises work they would be a major step up for the range rats!

Jeffrey / Lemoore 

iPhone 11 Pro / iOS 14

Outdoors on the driving range with no net. 

“I should of yelled Two!”

Driver: PXG 0811x Gen 2 / Tour AD TP6s

3W: PXG 0341x Gen 1 / Tour AD TP6s

3DI: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi / Pro Modus 3 120 Stiff

4-PW: Mizuno MP-20 MMC / KBS $Taper 120 Stiff

Wedges: Vokey SM7 52-08 F, 56-10 S, 60-12 D

Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2 Custom Shop 

Ball: Pro V1

Bag: Sun Mountain C-130

Cart: Clicgear 4.0

Matt - North Kingstown RI

11 MAX Pro - does it work with a MacBook?

Ability for Both

Using a NetReturn or the woods behind my house! 🤪

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

On 12/3/2020 at 10:54 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED 

*Must be a forum member to become a tester. (Not a member? Register now!)

We are looking for 3 members to test the "2020 Personal Launch Monitor of The Year". The Rapsodo MLM Launch Monitor.

Here's one of the more talked about Tech Toys of the year!

A launch monitor, combined with a swing video, combined with a shot tracer that provides on course/range GPS Shot location. All of that in one package, Just about everything you'd need to have effective practices sessions, on course distances or straight up challenges with your golf friends.  

How good can a $500-or less when on sale-launch monitor be? Well Rapsodo claims overall accuracy within 2.5% of Trackman, and ironically enough sells for 2.5% of the price!

So, you know what comes next, we're going to give 3 MyGolfspy readers and our staff member @GolfSpy Stroker a chance to test not only the accuracy of Rapsodo's claims, but all the features of the unit mentioned above.   They will test it outdoors onto a range, outdoors with a net and inside into a net and report back how it works in each capacity. 

Rapsodo MLM launch monitor

How To Apply

In a post below, list the following information:  Note At this point the MLM is only compatible with IOS devices.  And to get the best results it's recommended to have I Phone 8 or higher or IPad Pro Gens 2,3 or 4.  

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INSIDE USE.  YOU MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 8 FEET OF BALL FLIGHT BETWEEN THE TEE AND THE NET, IN ADDITION TO THE 6 TO 8 FEET FOR THE UNTI TO BE BEHIND THE BALL, SO 15 FEET OF TOTAL INDOOR SPACE FOR SET UP

• Open to US Residents Only
  • First Name/City
  • What IOS Device Will You be Using:
  • Will You Be Testing Primarily Outdoors or Indoors
  •  

Darren 

Wrentham, MA

IPAD pro

Indoors

will be practicing with a net

Edited by ShooterMcDarren
  • StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Rapsodo MLM